Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Sagacious Sundi

Does anyone know if archaic machines are arcana or not? Same goes for automatons... I just hate the bestiary page on the wiki to have the verification template, so I'd also like to know if the hydra is classified under dragons or not.

Sagacious Sundi

The Gate Widow has 3 drops, right? So this probably means the 6 drops appear 2 times, fitting seeing as how there's a chance you won't even see a rampart.

I'm a bit skeptical of Gate Widow having 3 drops given that 2 of the drops listed are from the same set. I think the real Lv. 35 drops are Morrigan Hands and Marduk Legs.

Sorry if this has been discussed already. I was looking at the Nyzul Isle maps and they really really look like a Salvage map. has anyone else noticed this? Is general concensus that it will be like the Dynamis-Xarcabard of Salvage, where you have to clear all 4 previous zones to enter it?

I sort of hope they nerf Salvage in a way. The challenge is perfect in Bhaflau I think, but some of the shit they've done with Zhayolm and Arrapago is just going to extremes I think. If that's the case that you have to clear all 4 to do Nyzul Isle, I honestly think Nyzul Isle is going to become the next AV.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Sorry if this has been discussed already. I was looking at the Nyzul Isle maps and they really really look like a Salvage map. has anyone else noticed this? Is general concensus that it will be like the Dynamis-Xarcabard of Salvage, where you have to clear all 4 previous zones to enter it?

I sort of hope they nerf Salvage in a way. The challenge is perfect in Bhaflau I think, but some of the shit they've done with Zhayolm and Arrapago is just going to extremes I think. If that's the case that you have to clear all 4 to do Nyzul Isle, I honestly think Nyzul Isle is going to become the next AV.
    To think that an entire set of instanced area would be wasted due to the idiotic design of tedious prerequisite is somewhat unlikely.

Then again, CoP Dynamis is exactly just that.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes
    I'm a bit skeptical of Gate Widow having 3 drops given that 2 of the drops listed are from the same set. I think the real Lv. 35 drops are Morrigan Hands and Marduk Legs.
    according to that airforce guy, thats what drops.

he's got some pretty good shit posted there, seems to be confident on what drops where.
    http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en ... _area.html

They need to implement key item once you killed the Boss(or complete the zone), or else your theory fails.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Archeons

They need to implement key item once you killed the Boss(or complete the zone), or else your theory fails.

Because from a programing standpoint, there is no other way for them to know if you went and beat the area without key item? >_> I do agree however it's probably gonna work differently, but who knows.

Fyi, there is many quest where you can kill the mobs, zone out of the area, logout, come back later and get your cutscenes. I know it happened to one guy who forgot do his cutscene before Deflkut tower NM in CoP. He killed it with us, than went to jeuno, finished his cutscene came back and didnt have to kill the NM. If they wanted, they could easily do the same with Salvage boss

Sagacious Sundi

The runic seal, runic portal, Undersea Ruins fireflies (which don't have the Salvage firefly description, although they could easily change that), and sixth counter point at it being an Assault area, although I guess it could easily be an Assault area available after defeating all bosses in Salvage, probably sold as an Assault area with Salvage elements (6-18 members, certain pathos for different missions, different imbued items (like, say one that would rid of Encumberment entirely, or one that would clear all pathos, although these should be added as rarer drops in Salvage...)). I personally hope it to be an Assault area used for missions (yes we had the Ashu Talif Assault battle, but that felt too much like a normal BC), although I doubt all of it, maybe just a few maps like the one that has the AC? And thus, access to Assault missions in it would require A) Defeat of Last Bosses in Salvage, B) A certain mercenary rank, and C) A certain completion of Assault missions.

Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

Quote Originally Posted by Archeons

Because quests carry key items for every fragment of the chain and we all carry 409238423908420348 key items now.

Sagacious Sundi

Today's theory:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    You have in interesting proposition there: mad bomber needs to be defeated in 75 sec or he explodes. The gears need to be defeated in 60 sec or they warp out. Maybe if you zerg the flans fast...maybe if you kill the 3f gears fast...
    75 seconds for the Mad Bomber, 70 seconds for flans, 65 seconds for something (probably gears) for the third floor rampart, and 60 seconds for the gears? Just a thought.
    I will admit my theorizing hasn't been quite as great as when I discovered the secret behind Salvage cards, though. However, I did predict the ending of today's 8-Bit Theater episode correctly (I think I guessed that last Thursday), so not all is lost.

EDIT: Theory doesn't seem to hold any truth. I think you just have to kill the flans the right way.

EDIT2: New theory:
    Quote Originally Posted by I
    Not really basing this on anything, just throwing something out so people have something to test, so there's no point in criticizing it:

Maybe whether it spawns on the west or east path is based on whether the day is a classical element (Fire/Earth/Water/Wind) or Ice/Lightning/Light/Darkness. Possibility:
    West: Non-classicals (ILLD)
    East: Classical eles (FEWW)

And then maybe whether it spawns north or south is based on whether the current day is of a light element (Fire/Wind/Lightning/Light) or a dark element (Earth/Water/Ice/Darkness). Example:
    South: Light (FWLL)
    North: Darkness (EWID)

So, it would look something like this:
    Firesday: SE
    Earthsday: NE
    Watersday: NE
    Windsday: SE
    Iceday: NW
    Lightningsday: SW
    Lightsday: SW
    Darksday: NW

Just throwing it out so people have something to test (and cross out as a possibility if it's wrong, which it probably is).

Are chariots completely immune to gravity? I don't recall ever having one land on LBC or the Archaic Chariots we've fought on previous floors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5