View Poll Results: How many sexual partners have you had?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - I'm saving myself for marriage, or Angelina Jolie.

82 26.37%
  • 1-3 - I'm pretty inexperienced, or I just have one partner I nail all the time.

122 39.23%
  • 4-6 - I'm pretty average but there's a lot of times I could have gotten more ass.

45 14.47%
  • 7-10 - I've been around the block.

18 5.79%
  • 11-15 - I've been around the block, and with their brothers and/or sisters.

11 3.54%
  • 16-30 - I star in adult films.

13 4.18%
  • 31+ - I'm a slut, actually I'm 50 years old so it evens out, some years I didn't get any.

20 6.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: How many partners?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

PenguinMaxx: I"M MORE INTERESTED IN FUCKIG XAVIER THAN NIKKEI

what a great night as of 5 minutes ago

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

What be he pimpin?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya
    What be he pimpin?
    IT AINT BITCHES
    kuya do you have AIM

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    PenguinMaxx: I"M MORE INTERESTED IN FUCKIG XAVIER THAN NIKKEI

what a great night as of 5 minutes ago
    FUCIJK

BG Level

nu

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya
    nu
    Get it then
    yo quiero tu pucha!

BG Level

Axil me violo cuando era niño

Edit: With a lead pipe to

wow thats sad

BG Level

ya iknow what a loser

Thats why i dont like mexicans

PenguinMaxx: ME VIOLO CUANDO ERA NINO
    PenguinMaxx: i know this cute chick ingame named nino
    PenguinMaxx: even though nino is spanish for boy
    PenguinMaxx: but shes cute
    PenguinMaxx: so idc

kuya check PMs

BG Level

OMFG

That mofo stole my idea

wow so much of people pushing believes on others.

It's a life choice, just like smoking, drinking, life-style. I think it's a terrible thing to look down on people for thier personal choices. Humans have free will, and we should be able to decide for our own self what is right and wrong.

If a personal is good of heart, then they should never be looked down on.

People will always be better at sex then others, your more likely to not be the best at it for your partner, but if you have the intent, patiance, and follow-through to be the best you can be for your partner, then I can see no wrong in the joy you and your partner will feel.

People's personal joy can't be compared to others, there is no "point system" for how much someone enjoys what they do. Focus on you and your partner only, and not what everyone else thinks/says to what level you need to enjoy your choices.

Sex. Rather it's done for lustful or intimate reasons with someone, its something between those two people (well there are some exceptions like three-somes and orgys) but the idea is the same, it's something for those people who are experiencing that moment and it's thiers alone. It's not an experience that's ment to gratify or meet the standards of others outside of that moment.

Personaly every person that has found out I'm a virgin has accually given me respect rather then making fun of me. I don't hide the fact I'm a virgin but at the same time I don't go around telling people I am, full of pride because there is no reason too.

I hope that people focus on thier own happiness and the happiness of the people they are with, without hurting others. I think that is ultimately what is most important in life, to be happy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Vail, I think that's the most mature thing I've ever read on here.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Yes, virginity may be overrated, and some people put it on some sort of pedastal like its a trophy, but that doesn't mean everyone does, and it surely doesn't mean you should run around having sex with anyone or everyone. When I see people talking about, or see if I'm out partying, actually being so drunk they're having sex with people they'd never give a second glance or taking advantage of drunk people, it's not something I could ever do and it's almost gross to me.

I've always thought there was something more to sex than just fucking, and that's why I'm waiting. I never said I wanted to wait until I'm married, but until I find someone special enough and I love enough to do that with, which may very well end up being that long. And some people will call us who wait stupid, tell us we're dumb and "its natural you shouldn't make yourself wait", and there will always be people who make fun of us. People think people who wait will have some terrible sex life forever and for the rest of their lives, and that's just an ignorant thing to say.
    Pssh, not at all. Sex for the sake of sex is not only not safe, it's frickin' stupid-it's an exercise in intimacy and trust for two people, and doing so with someone you got drunk with in a bar is the height of retardedness.

Personally, I won't sleep with someone I don't know as a friend, and by friend I don't mean "got to know them at the party last Tuesday". If I don't know them, and trust them, I'm not going to warm their bed. Period.

Waiting isn't stupid. It's called "having standards". If your standards are "married to them", that's cool. Either way, I hope it happens for you sooner rather than later. A good sex life is something most people wish happened sooner- but a good one also has to be done right, and that does mean "when it happens", not forced or hurried.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa
    Honestly, the first time was extremely emotional for both of us, not just physical, I attribute that to it being our first times. Now mind you, I'm defining sex as penetration. We experimented/oral/masturbation on each other plenty in the weeks/months beforehand, and continued [and still continue] to experiment with things. It wasn't "hey, lets fuck" it was "we're both ready to take this next step." and to answer "do you wish he had experience" question, No: I'm glad that we did everything together.

Yeah, if you were both noobs and hadn't done anything sexually, then jumping in bed would be like a grandmother trying to program a VCR, You wouldn't know what to press to make it do what you wanted it to.

Basically, I'm agreeing with you that people who have never seen a cock shouldn't jump into bed and expect everything to happen perfectly. But I'm also saying that can also be part of a growing in a relationship: learning each other intimately. And yes, this was before marriage.

and as far as it lasting short, I can say a resounding 'No' to that one! ^^
    See, now that's not a bad way of going about things. You two DID get to know each other intimately before marrying. People who don't, I honestly hope for the best (and have seen the worst). You didn't have unreal expectations of each other going in, nor ignorance. That's a Good Thing.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    If it's actual fucking then I'm at 0 @ Age 21, yeah I'm saving myself. Sorry guys, but we can still fool around Sets.
    Exactly the same, even the age.....but not the "sorry guys" part. >_>

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

One.

That's what happens when you're still with your 'highschool sweetheart' seven years later.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    One.

That's what happens when you're still with your 'highschool sweetheart' seven years later.
    Thats actually pretty cool

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    One.

haha i wish it always worked this way Q_Q would be lots of sweet cute stories Q_____Q

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Thunderhorn

Not necessarily saving for marriage, just hasn't really come up.