+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Betrayal at its finest     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Betrayal at its finest

so i really like this girl and my bestfriend who i've known for a little over 8 years knew how much I liked her and etc, now, so a few nights ago we are at a small party, x3 girls, me and him.

Now later in the evening we all get totally trashed, me being a goon I get on xbox live and play gears and some other shit with the other two girls and we have a pretty good time, in the mean time my best friend and the girl i like a whole lot go upstairs and "hook up".

Now im going to another small gathering tomorrow and I really dont know what to do, should I end my friendship with my bestfriend or just totally ignore the chick, also keep in mind after they hooked up the chick was all over me which is an indicator that she liked me, and I didnt find out about them hooking up till later. BG help me!

edit: also i can just bang the shit out of the chick, but thats not really getting even, and I really want to get even with him! Or just totally never talk to him again.

bros before hoes, and go for it

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

bros over hoes

Edit: damnit Haxil

Go for it? Ignoring him? He totally fucked over his bestfriend :/

Slap him in the face and tell him whats up then go for her
    throw down if need be he will understand

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0c00l
    either confess to the chick you like and make it exclusive, or go for the other two chicks.

dude, get over it... 1 girl who does that is obviously a dutch/norweigian crack whore... and a pirate hooker

bros > hoes

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Get all 3 chicks that were at the pt!

Quote Originally Posted by finale23
    either confess to the chick you like and make it exclusive, or go for the other two chicks.
    The whole time I was drunk I was kind telling her I liked her, but I was drunk so I dont think she took me seriously but she was all over me, but what kind of chick fucks the person who likes her best friend.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Say something, then get yours if you really like her. But a girl like that is DEFFINATELY not wifey materialz so dont bother trying to date her.

It'd make a funny story 10 years down the road though lol....

Kid: Daddy, howd you meet mommy?

You: Well you see son, mommy and i met at a party where she banged uncle rich, after that happend... I

well, you get it lol.

The whole time I was drunk I was kind telling her I liked her, but I was drunk so I dont think she took me seriously but she was all over me, but what kind of chick fucks the person who likes her best friend.
    you made the 1st mistake telling her you like her. she immediately lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    you made the 1st mistake telling her you like her. she immediately lost interest.
    I WAS DRUNK!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

it is probably because

1. she was drunk and she likes both of you
    2. she was drunk and she just wanted to make out with someone, whoever it might be
    3. you were being too subtle.

either you tell her straight up, or go for the other two. you are ruining an perfect opportunity to get some arse

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm assuming hooked up = fucked, hooked up is kinda vague a lot of people mean diffrent things by it. If you were trashed she probly wasen't all that into you afterwards like you remember. Sometimes when I'm trashed I think whispering to girls is really cool, but you know what it's not, it's fucking creepy to be honest, but I think they like it till I'm sober the next morning.

Me, I say don't bother, even if she does like you she slept with your friend and you don't need that akwardness between the you and your friend, since eventually she will cheat on you seeing as thats the kind of girl she probly is.

I gave you the most realistic advice, LISTEN

it is probably because

2. she was drunk and she just wanted to make out with someone, whoever it might be

either you tell her straight up, or go for the other two. you are ruining an perfect opportunity to get some arse
    yeah, i only have the balls to admit to that when im drunk, any good ways to admitting you like someone? They did more then make out, thats what really hurts

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Don't get distracted by video games and let your male friend take the girl you "really like" into another room at a drunken party. She probably felt ignored, by you, and got the attention she was looking for.

That being said, there's a ton of ways to get back at your friend, but I have a feeling none of them will help you get the girl.

Eh, as long as I fuck that asshole over, it's fine.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

it is probably because

yeah, i only have the balls to admit to that when im drunk, any good ways to admitting you like someone? They did more then make out, thats what really hurts
    Dude, just stop liking her.

[quote=Deejay]
    Quote Originally Posted by "z3r0c00l":8d14a
    it is probably because

Dude, just stop liking her.[/quote:8d14a]

I wish I could ;_;

but yeah, if anyone can give me good ways to fuck him over i'll glady post the results the next day. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast