FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I'm sorry, but your recent threads are pretty fail.
    I'm asking you kindly to think before you hit "New Topic"!

and Shihei I swore Tryon was selling Pallas' not Alky's D:

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Drunk guy
    Hello, friends and fellow posters. I am feeling quite a buzz at the moment. In fact, the more low-brow members of this community may call me "trashed". You see, my brother was in town and we had a delightful time trolling the local drinking establishments. Boy, it was a corker, it was. My head was swimming and navigating my automobile proved to be quite a chore. In fact, I mistakenly turned up the wrong exit due to poor lighting! Boy, was my face red! Nevertheless, I arrived home safely, and decided upon a plan to rustle some feathers. Japanese feathers, no less (chuckle). You see, I shall fashion my Dark Knight with some equipment and infiltrate a Japanese experience points party. There, I shall obfuscate my true intentions, pretending to be an average player of Caucasian descent. In reality, my physical and mental impairments for the ungodly amount of alcohol I have imbibed will result in my actions being quite comical, to say the least.

Keep those fingers on the F5 button my friends, you're in for a wild ride!

Wittingly yours,
    Professor H. G. Melchiah
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

listen 3 things that makes you know this person wants attention and might be sligthly buzzed but not drun

1. drunk people exagerate "im so drunk"
    2. drunk people dont type well, and they dont care (he did)
    3. when your really drunk you want 1 of 4 things and ill go in order sex more alcohol, food, sleep. not to play ff11. sorry bro i dont believe a thing u said.

and if you drove on the the wrong part of the highway ur an idiot, wtf would you do if u hit a car and killed a kid or somthing, i hope you get scabes

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Props to Elmer.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Medivac
    listen 3 things that makes you know this person wants attention and might be sligthly buzzed but not drun

1. drunk people exagerate "im so drunk"
    2. drunk people dont type well, and they dont care (he did)
    3. when your really drunk you want 1 of 4 things and ill go in order sex more alcohol, food, sleep. not to play ff11. sorry bro i dont believe a thing u said.

and if you drove on the the wrong part of the highway ur an idiot, wtf would you do if u hit a car and killed a kid or somthing, i hope you get scabes
    i subconsciously do not eat before/during drinkage cause i really dont like throwing up

so i always end up throwing up the next day after breakfast =(

Tonko

Not FFXI ADvanced discussion. Moved.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Elmer, you are my hero. You are my hero, baby, you are my hero.

Big lol @ the OP tho, what a moron. This forum blacklist add-on you can download is really quite something. I may be pulling a Sarah Silverman here, but people who drive drunk should suffer the fate that most commonly accompanies it. People who lie about being drunk should just be eternally ridiculed.

Excellent job, BG.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

ok if you drive up a ramp on an interstate the wrong way then youre way to drunk to drive and endangering people for no reason.

your posts are full of contridictions the likes of only the finest attention whores can provide. rats off to you sir... rats off to you

Quote Originally Posted by Shiznicle
    Doesn't beat drunk Daahan.
    That is truth and set in stone nothing will beat "Hayyyyyyyyyyyyy guyzzzzzzzz wtf is up can you guess what I am doing"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah
    yeah I guess I did make an ass of myself.
    your fucking up guy, many lol's

Hey, I think hes cool!

The OP is a gigantic faggot and yet I praise him for creating a thread with such a high concentration of lulz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4