Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Doesn't beat drunk Daahan.

And then?

Demosthenes11

Re: DRK xp. And I'm pretty drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Melchiah
    OK so I'm really fucking drunk right now. My best bro from HS just rolled into town, and we hit the local bars and got godawful trashed. He bailed to go sleep since he's been drinking since 4AM yesterday morning, so I think I'm gonna xp low level DRK right now. Fucked up. This ought to be a blast. Updates incoming.
    rule #1: Drunk people don't talk about how drunk they are, except for the really, REALLY fucking annoying ones, that aren't even that drunk

awesome spelling for a drunk guy let me translate to uber drunk

: asldkfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjs (head hits keyboard and passout)

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    OK so I'm really fucking drunk right now. My best bro from HS just rolled into town, and we hit the local bars and got godawful trashed. He bailed to go sleep since he's been drinking since 4AM yesterday morning, so I think I'm gonna xp low level DRK right now. Fucked up. This ought to be a blast. Updates incoming.
    rule #1: Drunk people don't talk about how drunk they are, except for the really, REALLY fucking annoying ones, that aren't even that drunk
    I was drunk enough to turn up the exit ramp to I-59 instead of the on ramp. I dunno where your rules came from, but someone lied to you. Jesus typing is hard right now ><
    Way to be an asshole. Instead of just annoying people, you decide to endanger people's lives and drive drunk. GG

Sea Torques
    BG Level

When I'm 'buzzed' I try to make my typing fine but my grammar is allways shitty .... when I'm drunk I pass out.

They way you are acting you aren't 'buzzed' nor drunk, but wth do I know.

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

I was just about to make a comment about the drunk driving, but Demosthenes11 beat me to it. Call a cab ffs.

Demosthenes11

Way to be an asshole. Instead of just annoying people, you decide to endanger people's lives and drive drunk. GG
    Sticks and stones my boy, sticks and stones, but my car will kill you
    fixed, ffs

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Meh, whatever helps you sleep at night. I know my limits, and I know when I can drive and when I can't. I have many many times left my car at the bar because I knew I couldn't drive. Tonight was, as I said, just short of shitfaced. I stopped drinking an hour before I left the bar. Legally, I was probably unfit to drive. As for turning up the ramp, the streetlights were out for three blocks around that intersection, and for half a mile up the highway. That is nothing of my doing. And you are killing my buzz >< No pt invite either ><

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

?

Demosthenes11

fits pretty well it seems

Edit: omg title ding

Relic Horn
    BG Level

What a fucktard..

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

I was drunk enough to turn up the exit ramp to I-59 instead of the on ramp. I dunno where your rules came from, but someone lied to you. Jesus typing is hard right now ><
    Guy originally says he's 'godawfull trashed' makes up a little bs story to help back up his "LOL I'M DRUNK!!!", gets flamed for it, and says,

Meh, whatever helps you sleep at night. I know my limits, and I know when I can drive and when I can't. I have many many times left my car at the bar because I knew I couldn't drive. Tonight was, as I said, just short of shitfaced. I stopped drinking an hour before I left the bar. Legally, I was probably unfit to drive. As for turning up the ramp, the streetlights were out for three blocks around that intersection, and for half a mile up the highway. That is nothing of my doing. And you are killing my buzz >< No pt invite either ><
    lawls, i'm totally going to post pretending i'm drunk to look cool infront of everyone only to be made out to be some dickless asshole who drinks and drives.

Come back later and tell use how totally fucked up you got on New Years.

If you classify yourself as pretty fucking drunk right now, and you are drunk enough to get on the wrong exit (which you attribute to your drunken state), then dont fucking drive, idiot.

You say you know your limits, but being drunk by definition means that whatever you may think you know about your limits, you dont.

Either you are drunk and a fucking retard for driving, or not drunk and this thread fails (even more).

The Flying Scotsman
    BG Level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast