25 29.07%
  • Yea i thi... man tv is so boring this early in the day

61 70.93%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    I get this way alot too. I get bored playing games lately now too. Not sure what to do with myself, haha.
    I can ..um.. help you with that. >.>
    Back off.
    Stay away from our jewish women, ya hear!

I was contemplating telling YOU to back off too mr hax, but jews dont jew jews.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

fortunately your parents parents, and their parents parents said the same "our future is doomed". times change as does society, unfortunately the boredom is always the same

@ xiona you should probably set some goals you really want to accomplish, (IRL obviously) and work tirelessly toward them until you achieve them. this takes dedication thats why its got to be something you really truly want. as for your self diagnosed ADD, when you start something and lose interest or begin to think "meh whats the point" its a sign that there is something more important on your mind that is distracting you. find out what that is and utilize it to your advantage. one thing often leads to another and who knows, in the process you may find something you really like to do.

as for myself: i make sigs lol. they dont just happen however, sometimes i'll be in the shower or on the toilet (where i come up with most of my best ideas) and i'll have a brainblast, pinch that log and get to work on your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Axil
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    I get this way alot too. I get bored playing games lately now too. Not sure what to do with myself, haha.
    I can ..um.. help you with that. >.>
    Back off.
    Stay away from our jewish women, ya hear!
    awesome, I must have some vibe that makes other guys know i am a threat. 8) thats good for the ol' ego.