Thread: NFL Playoffs Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

BSU was the game of the decade. If it actually meant something, it would probably be dubbed the greatest single sporting event ever played.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Lol, i just went back and read from page 20, it's funny seeing boyiee and fayyt talk mad cocky shit and gradually dwindle down as the pages go on. A+ read.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

brb gonna read lol.

Before I do, If you think that you wouldn't have been excited about your team being up that much for 59minutes straight, you're one ignorant fucking douschebag.

edit: just read.

Yeah I really didn't talk alot of shit, sorry. I did say I was happy that my friends that are all colts fans that were talking shit before the game were shut up and were givin a close game - from then on it was mostly about the bears and how I don't like manning commercials.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I didn't make a single post...i decided to get drunk and eat wings as opposed to do play by play on forums. But yeah, i was fucking sick when it was 21-3...doesn't make reading this thread any less fruitful.

Edit: That "pussy bitch" outscored the oh-so-great tom brady 32-13 in the second half, and that oh-so-weak defense kept the ball in mannings hands for a god aweful long time.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    I didn't make a single post...i decided to get drunk and eat wings as opposed to do play by play on forums. But yeah, i was fucking sick when it was 21-3...doesn't make reading this thread any less fruitful.
    I never said you posted. All I said was if it was the other way around, you might have been a cocky bastard like you accused me of being. I really don't think a random post now and then is play by play either.

edit: yeah, he's still a pussy bitch when it comes to post season and being underpressure. Unless tonight was the first time you've ever watched manning play, and you are new to football, you would have seen him rise and fall time and time again.

Demosthenes11

Great game, I hate the colts so damned much

My only problem with the game was:
    1) Pass interference call in the endzone
    2) Lack of pass interference call in the endzone
    3) WTF roughing the passer

Superbowl gonna be gay though. I hate the bears cuz they are the worst best team ever and I hate the colts cuz I hate peyton manning...oh well I'll just get drunk

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i wonder what they do with all the "PATRIOTS AFC CHAMPS!11!!!1" shirt and hats....lol

hi2u 3rd world country

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Great game, I hate the colts so damned much

My only problem with the game was:
    1) Pass interference call in the endzone
    2) Lack of pass interference call in the endzone
    3) WTF roughing the passer

Superbowl gonna be gay though. I hate the bears cuz they are the worst best team ever and I hate the colts cuz I hate peyton manning...oh well I'll just get drunk
    which interference call in the endzone are you referring to? The one where the corner just jumped up with his back to the ball and didn't make an attempt at it at all?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

No, you're just an admitted colts/manning hater and resort to name calling. Manning has a .500 record in the playoffs...we cannot all be tom brady. Your incredibly fucking stupid if you think you can judge manning through half of his career, especially directly following him marching his team to the tune of a 32 point 2nd half and the largest comback in a champioship game ever. Just keep hating on manning because you hate his commercials, or hate the fact he accumulates incredible stats, or whatever reason you hate him. I hate tom brady with a fucking passion, but i can respect the fact that he is a disgustingly good QB, but i don't go off calling him silly childish names because he win's games in some of the luckiest/craziest fasions ever. No, i respect the fact he can do what noone else on the planet can.

It is pass interference to jump/put your hands in the face of a a guy without turing to look for the ball. I agree there should have been pass interference on the colts in the endzone but they made the right call when the guy jumped without looking for the ball.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

You are right, he is 6-6 that's not bad. I'm really comparing him to the first 9-10games manning and the end of the season manning. It's almost 2 different people. I never said Peyton was a terrible QB and sucked, I just called him a pussy bitch for folding under pressure. To me, when the game is on the line and you have to make plays that count, it really has a big impact on how good of a player you really are. I'm a brady fan as you can see, so seeing him rise then fall makes me think of him as a pussy bitch - While I'm comparing brady to montana, i'm comparing manning to brady. Of course i'm going to be onesided about it. I respect that he's a talented player and qb, but he's an AFC qb, it's only natural to dislike him. And I only called him one silly childish name anyway, my team just lost the afc championship to him so you really should have expected alot more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    You are right, he is 6-6 that's not bad. I'm really comparing him to the first 9-10games manning and the end of the season manning. It's almost 2 different people. I never said Peyton was a terrible QB and sucked, I just called him a pussy bitch for folding under pressure. To me, when the game is on the line and you have to make plays that count, it really has a big impact on how good of a player you really are. I'm a brady fan as you can see, so seeing him rise then fall makes me think of him as a pussy bitch - While I'm comparing brady to montana, i'm comparing manning to brady. Of course i'm going to be onesided about it. I respect that he's a talented player and qb, but he's an AFC qb, it's only natural to dislike him. And I only called him one silly childish name anyway, my team just lost the afc championship to him so you really should have expected alot more than that.
    you need a waaa burger and some french cries? QQ

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Remy0
    you need a waaa burger and some french cries? QQ
    Not really, cause i'm not crying about anything or whining. I just don't like when i'm accused of being a cocky shit for 7 straight pages when only one post was cocky, and the majority of the rest were about the bears and costas.

Banned.

BG Level

just fyi, they dont start making the shirts until after the game. they make just enough for the team and start making them the second a winner is decided, all they have are the stamp press thingies

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I broke alot of shit tonight at work. Fucking Pats. Good fucking rally by the Colts. Colts have this in the bag, grats Manning.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fou-Lu
    i wonder what they do with all the "PATRIOTS AFC CHAMPS!11!!!1" shirt and hats....lol

hi2u 3rd world country
    They try to sell some of em to outlet stores and stuff, like I remember one of the sports stores in my college town always had a rack of "KSU xxx champs!" when they'd actually lost the games heh.

Other than that yeah, hopefully they donate em to charity and stuff, at least the t-shirts and shit that are useful.