Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I'm gonna lol even harder when everyone from the Mamool Ja/Mire merit parties move to the new "secret spot" and leave the older spots wide open for us to move right on in ^^ gogogo.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    I had to lol while reading this.
    Wish I was level 76.

One of the main reasons I stopped going to Alla:

Sage rated down to default ftw. Selfishness is selfishness is selfishness. If you don't want other people to know, then just don't post anything. Jerk.
    Just because they can rate someone down they automatically think they're right.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

yes as said before the Mexi-Jap was the CoP director and is the server event planner, so most of CoP and the same stale sesonal events every yr can be blammed on him

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by deivi
    yes as said before the Mexi-Jap was the CoP director and is the server event planner, so most of CoP and the same stale sesonal events every yr can be blammed on him
    Seem like it's too fucking convenient that mostly everything that sucks about FFXI can be placed on one guy >_>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong
    Quote Originally Posted by deivi
    Seem like it's too fucking convenient that mostly everything that sucks about FFXI can be placed on one guy >_>
    thats how they introduced him @ the fanfest in Santa Monica

i thought brp was banned he posted

Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    I think it was a 10 day ban or something.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Dank
    Quote Originally Posted by yayaok
    I think it was a 10 day ban or something.
    It was a ban from 2006.

Banned.

BG Level

Superboy-Prime and myself punched through the universe to get back.

I wonder if there are new plans based on what they've seen from us. Flawless HNM system chart? hooray.

Sagacious Sundi

I liked BRP. But then again, my internet was acting lame when he was banned, and I don't really care to look back at his posts to see why he was.

Anyway, I liked your HNM system because it involved HQ Antican/Sahagin/Tonberry leaders (if I remember correctly), and I love Sahagin and Tonberries. >_>

Banned.

BG Level

Honestly, mentioning what I've done in the past only derails the thread. There are people dying to discuss this matter. Unless there is a thread about me, try to stay on topic.

Sagacious Sundi

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva
    If I'm not mistaken, they also did say something about west-ronf. ballista area @ CoP. I'm still waiting for that
    Ballista is San d'Oria's Conflict game, Brenner is Bastok's Conflict game, something in Abdhaljs-Ronfaure or something will be Windurst's? (Watch it be some kind of RTS-style thing where 1 team controls Cardians and the other teams controls automatons.)

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi
    I liked your HNM system because it involved HQ Antican/Kelp/Tonberry leaders (if I remember correctly), and I love Kelp and Tonberries. >_>
    Fixed.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

If I'm not mistaken, they also did say something about west-ronf. ballista area @ CoP. I'm still waiting for that
    Ballista is San d'Oria's Conflict game, Brenner is Bastok's Conflict game, something in Abdhaljs-Ronfaure or something will be Windurst's? (Watch it be some kind of RTS-style thing where 1 team controls Cardians and the other teams controls automatons.)
    but what does raunfaure have anything to do with windurst? I can understand sandy though.

It woulda been a nice arena, with all the trees and crap, better than annoying jugner.

Sagacious Sundi

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    but what does raunfaure have anything to do with windurst? I can understand sandy though.

It woulda been a nice arena, with all the trees and crap, better than annoying jugner.
    And what does Purogonorgo have to do with Bastok? All Abdahljs are miniature dioramas of stuff (at least Ghelsbea). I do agree on you with Ronfaure being better than Jugner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4