FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

**Spoilers ahoy**

Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    Yall think Curtis is dead or not? No official report on his status, I'm guessing he is alive. He'll wake up later in the show and realize his mistake. I'd say Curtis couldn't die but then again look at last season's opener with Tony and Michelle. No one but Jack has a stable job on that show (lol Edgar, every other CTU Boss except Buchanan, etc.)

Except Curtis looked pretty damn dead, and Buchannan had been informed of his death, as he called Bauer to console him. Having Curtis somehow survive that would be pretty bad form, don't count on it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    **Spoilers ahoy**

Yall think Curtis is dead or not? No official report on his status, I'm guessing he is alive. He'll wake up later in the show and realize his mistake. I'd say Curtis couldn't die but then again look at last season's opener with Tony and Michelle. No one but Jack has a stable job on that show (lol Edgar, every other CTU Boss except Buchanan, etc.)

Except Curtis looked pretty damn dead, and Buchannan had been informed of his death, as he called Bauer to console him. Having Curtis somehow survive that would be pretty bad form, don't count on it.
    Over the last 5 years I've learned not to assume anything from this show. Buchanan had heard what happened at the scene but didn't give any details or hints about Curtis. I agree that the tone of the phone call was "you killed Curtis, you had no choice" but I'm still pulling for him. I don't think he could go out after 45 minutes of that plot (he learned about Jack's working with Alseed (spelling lol) in the same episode) but I could be wrong.

My theory is no one is dead in this show until they are proclaimed dead by another (and then there is a 5% chance they'll come back to life lol).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

OMFG CURTIS.

I loved the way they had Jack handle killing Curtis, vomitting/crying. Curtis was the man. I really liked his character, so crazy!!

The detonation of the nuclear made me do this IRL --->

Still no sign of my love Audry though~

I hate Waynes presidential aide because hes such a weasel. I like Karen though, shes down. This season is really shaping up dudes!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob

I agree, there were guts that shot out >.>

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh.
    My.
    God.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

- Curtis is most definitely dead. He got his neck blown all over the car door.

- Watched both episodes tonight, and Ep4 still gave me chills. The preview for next week's episode looks pretty nuts too...

"What do you want?!"
    "THE TRUTH!"
    "That IS the truth, I swear on my family..."
    *long pause*
    "...not good enough."

God I hate Graham.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Im glad Kumar from "Harold and Kumar" is off the show b/c i cant see that actor in a serious part.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brien
    Im glad Kumar from "Harold and Kumar" is off the show b/c i cant see that actor in a serious part.
    Lol exactly. He should be attempting to find a nearby White Castle... not trying to deliver the detonator to a nuke.

Also, according to IMDB Audrey isn't in this one. She isn't listed as on this show in 2007 like Mike Novich, David Palmer, etc. whereas Jack, Chloe, Buchanon are. Doesn't look like she's coming back...

Xavier

Jack did ask that she not be notified he was back in America, but that was when he was on his way to be sacrified, so we'll see what happens.

I'm guessing the actress just wasn't committed to the show because of the Nine, and they'll just "talk about her" but not show her this season.

Watching the dad look in horror as the guy reached for the bomb switch and then yelling "Noooooooo" was just chilling television. Seeing the affect shooting Curtis and the bomb blowing up had on Jack was intense too.

Best show on TV.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Looked like Curtis got shot in the collarbone area, I dont think theres anything important there.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

It doesn't seem likely that Curtis is still alive.

I could do without some of the blatant political parallelism that's happening on this season, it just seems too out of place with previous seasons and a little out of character for some of the people. That being said, the storyline/action is more than making up for any of the parts that have dragged so it's definitely one of the best opening 4 hours from any of the seasons if not maybe the best.

On another note, anyone hoping for Aaron Pierce to make an appearance? Going by the usual 24 formula, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people from last season reappear, then get killed off midway. I also think Audrey will possibly show up for one or two episodes but it'll be like the situation with Jack's daughter last year where it's a small guest appearance and doesn't really last long.

Also... WTF at Milo coming back? I didn't expect that at all considering he's been gone for the past 5 seasons (which is something like almost 10 years in 24's timeline).

Double Edit:
    I'm guessing the actress just wasn't committed to the show because of the Nine, and they'll just "talk about her" but not show her this season.
    Apparently the Wiki has more information about who will and will not be back this season, so for those inclined to find out who will be making an appearance the info is available there.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

curtis most definitely dead.

nuke was to be expected, but still pretty darn good. great acting from all the actors involved in that segment.

Also... WTF at Milo coming back? I didn't expect that at all considering he's been gone for the past 5 seasons (which is something like almost 10 years in 24's timeline).
    heh, i thought the same thing. never really liked Milo either.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Best show on TV.
    Seconded.
    And I also second everyone else's comments about OMG about Curtis and then the Nuke, I swear I was in shock for like 15 minutes after the show was over.

3 things though
    1) Where the fuck is Mike Novik? He is the man
    2) Where the fuck is Aaron Pierce? He is also the shit
    3) Kinda off topic, but I was trying to remember, who was President in Season 1? Did he not have any role at all? Someone remind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Best show on TV.
    Seconded.
    And I also second everyone else's comments about OMG about Curtis and then the Nuke, I swear I was in shock for like 15 minutes after the show was over.

3 things though
    1) Where the fuck is Mike Novik? He is the man
    2) Where the fuck is Aaron Pierce? He is also the shit
    3) Kinda off topic, but I was trying to remember, who was President in Season 1? Did he not have any role at all? Someone remind me.
    Check the "24 Season 6" wiki for details on the first 2 questions, spoilers kill. I don't remember a named President in season 1, just that the presidential primary was being held during Day 1, and that David Palmer, senator at the time, was targeted to be killed.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

(just read the wiki)
    oh snap! rick schroder (sp) is added to the cast as a new CTU agent

Nothing on Pierce and Novik in the Wiki... just that Pierce is in the list of recurring/guest stars. So maybe he'll show up when there is Secret Service scenes.
    But nothing on Novik.. it seems weird he is not an advisor to Wayne since he and David always worked together.
    And oh yea, I HATE this new Sandra Palmer.

Nuke went off onry a few minutes after Jack shot curtis in the neck, I'm sure they could care less about em, hes probably dead. Anyway I definatly think this will be a good season, have to now move limbus runs away from 24 time :D

"Joel Surnow said at the Heritage Foundation that the President's storyline would take place in Washington D.C.. He also said that Aaron Pierce would be there, protecting the President." from the wiki.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

IMDB has Mike Novich not listed as appearing in 24 in 2007, same as Audrey so I'm assuming they're not gonna make an appearance. Aaron Pierce is listed as working on 24 in 2007 so I'm thinking he'll be back

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Nothing on Pierce and Novik in the Wiki... just that Pierce is in the list of recurring/guest stars. So maybe he'll show up when there is Secret Service scenes.
    But nothing on Novik.. it seems weird he is not an advisor to Wayne since he and David always worked together.
    And oh yea, I HATE this new Sandra Palmer.
    Didn't David tell Mike he was "fired" after he set up the meeting with the vice president when Palmer refused to go to war with the middle east because of the tape recording? that was in season 2 I think..forget if they made amends.