+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 6 Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

This show is frustrating. An entire episode of bullshit could have been avoided if that lady just told Jack right away that his father kidnapped her son. He's Jack Bauer, he would have saved the kid no problem.

Prediction (sorry if it's been mentioned before): The arab dude that made that deal with the president to go on TV is probably the mastermind behind all of this...and we'll find otu that he's still a terrorist.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    She's not getting killed w/ Mylo, they showed Jack in the previews for next week, coming in and saving the day. And then she told him that his father tried to kill him. It looked then that he was starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
    Well, I'm not sure if you've noticed the trend yet so far, but the first half of the season is "Plot 1" and the second half is "Plot 2". This originally started when 24 was only supposed to be 12 shows in Season 1, but got such a huge response that they picked up like another three seasons (at the time). So all the footage they shot with Jack rescuing Kim and Teri from Gains was supposed to be the end of the show, but since they got picked up for more, they filmed a LOT of shit really quickly and filled out the rest of the season leading up to those Russian warlords.

Every season has been like this, and in three episodes, unless they've realized and changed this, we'll see someone "higher" than Feyed (and possibly Feyed's demise). By then, Jack will have resolved his father's storyline too, and Marilyn (and her troupe) will be out of the picture (random example: remember at the start of Season 5 when he came out of hiding because David/Tony/Michelle got killed? That lady and her son were the main focal points of the story [the airport scenes] until he moved on, thus moving on to "bigger" people and we never saw the lady and her son again).

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Prediction (sorry if it's been mentioned before): The arab dude that made that deal with the president to go on TV is probably the mastermind behind all of this...and we'll find otu that he's still a terrorist.
    That would be a nice twist, but I just don't see how it'd be possible really.

The only reason that guy is alive is because Jack saved him, and if their scheme had all gone according to plan, Jack would've been dead by that point.

Thats a good point Epical. But it seems like the top 2 people are Feyed and Gridenko. It seems like Gridenko is control. But you're right one of these times we are going to see Feyed talking to some guy on the phone and we won't know who it is until like 2 episodes later.
    WHERE IS NOVICH AND PIERCE DAMNIT

I don't think Novich is coming back, after what he did to David I doubt Wayne would hire him, also Wayne's administration seems a farcry compared to David and even Logan's... After what happened to Logan as well I somehow doubt we'll see him. That's not to say I wouldn't want too, Aaron however has no excuse not to show up at least half way through (wasn't he in the Transformers movie? perhaps why we haven't seen him).

Also I would like to see Martha again, I liked her a lot in Season 5.

Yea I want to see Logan as well too. The entire cast was on Larry King the week before this season started and she had said that Logan will be in this season at some point.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Logan's actor said he should be back in Season 6 (unless he was lying).

Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Logan's actor said he should be back in Season 6 (unless he was lying).
    Well, Logan did spend most of his time in season 5 lying =P

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Zing. :wink:

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

To Epical:
    I don't think 24 was ever intended to be just 12 episodes. It was intended to be real time throughout Jack's day hence the name 24.

Anyway, anyone else wonder why presidents appoint high level cabinet members from opposite political parties (aka Tom Lennox, and possibly VP)?

Tom wasn't really opposite, as Wayne said, Tom was the one who convinced him to run and spearheaded his whole campaign, so Wayne probably didn't see a problem with Tom being where he is, and the VP probably wouldn't be able to do much anyway if it wasn't a warlike situation.

In anycase, if people in this show just listened to Jack and did whatever he said the show wouldn't be called 24 it'd be called 12...

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Killerme
    To Epical:
    I don't think 24 was ever intended to be just 12 episodes. It was intended to be real time throughout Jack's day hence the name 24.
    Back when I was super-hardcore about 24 I watched all of those video interviews and looked up 24 Inside articles, searched 24 Wikis, etc, and at some point through there, the producer said exactly what I said a few posts up. =P

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

OMFG CHARLES LOGAN!!!

/tears hair out

What is this show doing to me?! ;; Next Monday looks crazy!!

p.s. I also say that they wouldnt have missed Gridenko in that raid if Curtis was still alive. He didnt fuck up.

Xavier

Never miss the last 2 minutes of 24, the twists are always awesome.

Logan definitely wasn't in jail there, but in the preview someone asked if he was trying to get leverage to buy his freedom back, so I wonder where exactly he is. Really good episode imo.

someone ruin it for me T_T i couldn't watch it tonight and i want to know what happened lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Logan definitely wasn't in jail there, but in the preview someone asked if he was trying to get leverage to buy his freedom back, so I wonder where exactly he is. Really good episode imo.
    Yeah, I saw that! Im confused, what kind of facility is he in, if any at all? In the preview for next week, they showed a framed picture of him and Martha. Maybe he wants her back??

A. Body
    BG Level

is it just me or does logan resemble saddam hussein? XD

wonder if it's on purpose

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bleh I watch Heroes on TV and download 24, so I never get to see the preview for next week... briefly, what did it show?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and this week's episode actually had my heart racing a few times. =P I admit, I jumped in my chair too when Lennox was pegged with the flashlight on his way out of that room.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Never miss the last 2 minutes of 24, the twists are always awesome.

I think he may be under house arrest. I think they probably kept the whole issue out of site. Probably forced his resignation and just put him under some kind of house arrest.

Or maybe its just richpeople jail. /shrug.

I'm glad to see that weasly guy decided not to take part in the plan to assassinate the president. I really hated him but now that he tried to expose the plan I was pleasantly surprised. He probably decided to not go through with it when the president said he still valued his opinion and apologized.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast