+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 6 Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

At first this season was starting to bore after the 4 episode premier.
    But after last night:
    BEST SEASON EVER!
    Man I could not wait for Logan to show up, and I just started freaking out last night.
    As far as the freedom thing, I think he was just banished outside the country, like maybe he is on some island outside LA or something.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    At first this season was starting to bore after the 4 episode premier.
    But after last night:
    BEST SEASON EVER!
    Man I could not wait for Logan to show up, and I just started freaking out last night.
    As far as the freedom thing, I think he was just banished outside the country, like maybe he is on some island outside LA or something.
    As much as I loved Logan last season, I'm not fully behind the idea of bringing him back. Especially if he reverts back to being a sniveling bitch like he was the first half of last season.

As long as he stays the diabolical sunovabitch he was near the end of last season, I'm fine with him being around though.

I'm not saying I really like him persay, but I really wanted to see what kind of role he played this season, and I am very intrigued, to say the least.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I'm not saying I really like him persay, but I really wanted to see what kind of role he played this season, and I am very intrigued, to say the least.
    Oh aye. But I was hoping for more of a new cast, not bringing Jack's brother into it and such. I know it'a a TV show, but it's a bit coincidental even for that heh.

Although I do love that they got Dr. Julian Bashir (DS9 werd) on the show :O

By the way Burg, this is Porem from Asura

What role is this doctor from DS9 on this show?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Oh snap whatup Porem lol

He's Hamri Al-Assad, yo. Kinda weird to see him go from a caring doctor to an islam extremist, but damn he's a good actor lol. And it's weird him having an accent as such, he doesn't have it in DS9 heh.

I'm really hoping they don't end up killing him off, because I'd just scream BASHIIIIRRR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for sure. He was one of my favorite characters on DS9, and he's my favorite new character this season. (Curtis, a.k.a. Black Jack, was my favorite character until the unheard of act this season )

Meh, Curtis was never that cool to me. He always freaked out and went by the book too much for my liking.
    See you again.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Meh, Curtis was never that cool to me. He always freaked out and went by the book too much for my liking.
    See you again.
    Man, yeah, he did. But he always ended up backin Jack up anyway. And he's the only guy on the show (Other than AARON FUCKING PIERCE) who I ever thought could hold his own against Jack's fury. So he's cool in my book.

Aaron Pierce > All

except Jack

Oh wow, I finally got around to watching episode 10, definately did not dissapoint, I was fully expecting Marilyn to come back and shoot Phillip before he killed Jack but that didn't happen, then Logan showed up and the season just got interesting. I always knew Tom wouldn't betray Wayne, it's obvious he wasn't going to kill the man he spent a good portion of effort getting into office, it was also semi obvious by his initial reaction, in anycase, I like him a LOT more now.

Only Aaron (and maybe Martha) need to show up to complete this season, and I wonder when Karen is gonna show up? It's been more then a few hours since she left right? I'm hoping she'll show up next episode.

Oh, and Curtis was cool, he wasn't THAT by the book, he could always stand his ground and is pretty much one of the only field agents that could get shot and not die 15 minutes later. Curtis took more bullets then I care to count.

24 always has really good actors, I love this season to bits.

Xavier

Logan is full of shit, theres no way he could've had such a gigantic turn around.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

BASHIR NOOOOOOOOO

Xavier

I kinda thought that as soon as he saw the bomb, he was going to immediately yell bomb, grab the President and run for the door.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

All I know is between the President getting knocked out for half the season and next episode Jack busting into a consulate this looks a lot like Season 4.

Xavier

This is nothing like season 4 the president is black.

A. Body
    BG Level

lol, last time jack shot to death a chinese in the chinese ambassey, next he's gonna cut off a russian ambassador's fingers in their ambassey too... damn the commies eh?

here's a dollar on the table on him getting thrown in some prison in syberia for another 2 years after this season :D

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by GRT
    here's a dollar on the table on him getting thrown in some prison in syberia for another 2 years after this season :D
    sounds like a great starting point for the 24 movie. Being a movie, they could actually show him in prison / escaping / fleeing the country and everything else involved instead of just a single day.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Another decent episode tonight, but again it's dawned on me that earlier THAT SAME DAY, he was barely in any condition to live, nevermind do all the shit he's done so far. For a show that promotes realism, lol.

Xavier

Are you questioning Jack Bauer?

He is, afterall, Jack Bauer.

I think they did a fairly good job at showing him looking like utter shit and gradually getting back to his old self. The first 4 episodes or so he was a complete wreck, even broke down into tears after the bomb went off. His hands are scarred, and hes full of doubt about everything. He's gradually sliding back to normal Jack which is kind of a disappointment, since I really liked seeing him vulnerable as a person.

Physically though, I agree, having been tortured for 18 months at the hands of the Chinese, you probably wouldn't be able to start saving the world within 25 minutes of being let off one of their ships.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Never.

Likewise, but I think he'll never been his "old self" ever again. He's been through too much, especially in the last 18 months. Jack's but a tormented shell of woe and sorrow, yet he's the world's greatest patriot, so he'll keep doing his job until it ends up killing him (cmon, the show has to end SOME day). The stuff that Jack has done [to other people] this season alone would make Season 2/3/4 Jack sit there in shock and awe.

Either way, he's still a machine... more so literally now, but a machine nonetheless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast