Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Raise 3 = Serious Business

Well, while going through my screenshot folder, I found 2 that really touched me, down there. These 2 made me feel tingly about a FFXI player (also my previous ls' sack member) who had a serious case of PMS whenever she was online (why play if you're always pissed?).

Midgardians may need no introduction, so w/o further stalling:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0017.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0018.png

and for the ages, Raise 3 is serious business.

--- added on jan.10 ----

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...D/img_0036.png

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

DUDE- HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS LEVEL HE -NEEDED- THAT RAISE 3

Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeal
    Just fucking home point... You can get 10k/hr easy at 75 on just about any job. Nothing pisses me off more then people whom ask for stupid/pointless raises because they kill themselves.

The time it takes for me to walk to someone, and raise them, they could have gotten more exp in a party then raise III will save them.
    Lol, with this Meleeburn onry BS it's all "SMN nothx" ;/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Siegtaru

smn burn.

Then get a new linkshell, I tank plds and smns and bs all the time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WE NEED OUR MEMBERS IN TOP CONDITION FOR DYNAMIS LORD, FUCK HAVING A BUFFER

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by senoska

smn burn.
    I actually got a SMN burn invite the other night... I was like wtfno.

And anytime I get an invite, I decline because if they're desperate enough to invite a SMN, I'd hate to see what else is in that party...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    the irony is, not only did we wipe to Dlord, if memory serves, like 3-5 levelled down to 74.

I miss you Harley, you and your unprovoked cursing.

That sack is a fucking tool, if "Len" needed to be in top form that fag shoulda got some buffer, and he should be gettin bitched at not u. Lol, if u cant eat a R1 use Reraise or GTFO.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    That's a FFXI meme for the ages there.

harleydragonldy is such a bad ass

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by senoska

smn burn.
    I actually got a SMN burn invite the other night... I was like wtfno.

And anytime I get an invite, I decline because if they're desperate enough to invite a SMN, I'd hate to see what else is in that party...
    Parties that invite SMN's are prime DS playing/mash macros parties, whatyoutalking about Willis?!

oh yea, i had a pt on smn a couple days ago (i wasnt even seeking and got a /tell asking to come pt).

NIN THF THF DRG SMN RDM
    gotl ike 12k/hr on greater colibri, smn owns there cuz they reflect sleep so avatar can tank colibri adds, and easily do 1k damaage per pact (also fenrir acc bonus is great while eating mithkabobs if u cant get a brd- and the eva helps the nin for pecking if its crappy moon)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

raven that place doesn't exist

Old Merits
    BG Level

rofl what a dumb bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlokk
    oh yea, i had a pt on smn a couple days ago (i wasnt even seeking and got a /tell asking to come pt).

NIN THF THF DRG SMN RDM
    gotl ike 12k/hr on greater colibri, smn owns there cuz they reflect sleep so avatar can tank colibri adds, and easily do 1k damaage per pact (also fenrir acc bonus is great while eating mithkabobs if u cant get a brd- and the eva helps the nin for pecking if its crappy moon)
    SMN works fine everywhere as healer/supporter for "TP burn" parties and can add some damage here and there, the problem is that 95% of Summoners out there levelled the job just to get into a HNMLS, don't like to use it and don't have a fk'in clue about how to play it properly, aside from the few basic stuff they do on Vrtra and Tiamat once a month.

NINJA EDIT: that camp sucks, Bugards twoshot you and colibris eat taru babies.

This kind of shit makes me continue to wonder why the hell people don't just go get a buffer. Capped exp beats switching to merits when you're 400 into 75 and losing your level (and job-specific merits) every time you die.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Apparently buffers no longer exist in that guy's world.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obev
    This kind of shit makes me continue to wonder why the hell people don't just go get a buffer. Capped exp beats switching to merits when you're 400 into 75 and losing your level (and job-specific merits) every time you die.
    yeah but if you cap your exp that's like 4 merits, gone

FOUR MERITS, MAN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast