+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dirt     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Dirt

anyone else seen this new series? Do you like it or is it bad?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I was watching Spiderman 2 on FX last night and fuck dude, like 3 Dirt commercials aired every commercial break. It turned me off to watching the show.

But Courtney Cox is a hottie.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

friend really loves it and is begging me to get into it but i dont really watch tv so i dunno

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Its ok.

BUT DEAR GOD ENOUGH WITH THE MOTHER FUCKING COMMERCIAL DEMONS

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

It is an amazing show.
    Courtney Cox can really pull off being a ruthless bitch who doesn't care about people.

I totally recommend it, but it does have a lot of dieing and sex and some parts are a little weird [only one episode has been shown, so idk if the whole season will be like this], but it is an amazing show!

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

but it does have a lot of dieing and sex
    Then its a good show.

im hoping its as sick and twisted as nip/tuck

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by untouchable
    im hoping its as sick and twisted as nip/tuck
    NOTHING can ever be as sick or twisted as nip/tuck, God that show was so wonderfully dysfunctional.

EDIT: 100th post! Used it on nip/tuck, too. Not bad.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    I totally recommend it, but it does have a lot of dieing and sex and some parts are a little weird [only one episode has been shown, so idk if the whole season will be like this], but it is an amazing show!
    You've sold the show to me. *begins downloading it*!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Miltani
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    You've sold the show to me. *begins downloading it*!
    Yeah, I'm downloading it now too, lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I'm a huge fan of Nip Tuck so I was interested in this series and watched the premeire last week. I think the concept has potential, and Courtney Cox does play her role well. Towards the end of the show it became a little too surreal imo and just trite. Oh and her man "booty call" (i forget the charactors name) couldnt act to save his life, delivering line after line of hack writing with utterly flat emotion. He's supposed to be some kind of fucking Boho pseudo-intellectual hunk but everything he says is just so painfully quippy. I'm going to keep watching and see how it goes, when I watched the first few episodes of Nip-Tuck I disliked it and didn't really get into it till season 2.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

So I'm downloading Dirt S01E01 atm...it's just under 700MB. Is anyone else who is downloading have that? That's pretty huge for a TV show. House is normally 350MB for its hour long show...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    So I'm downloading Dirt S01E01 atm...it's just under 700MB. Is anyone else who is downloading have that? That's pretty huge for a TV show. House is normally 350MB for its hour long show...
    yeah i got the 700mb one. eztv released the 700mb version only i guess. This probably means that i won't be collecting dirt but only will be watching it

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

A friend of mine worked on the Pilot of this. I never saw it, but apparently there was a big car wreck that they could never get right, and after the 2nd shooting day wasted on it (which is a HUGE deal on a Pilot) they fired the stunt driver and the location manager.

><

Blackice

I saw the pilot and liked it a lot.

yea the pilot episodes of nip/tuck are 700MB also since they're longer than the rest of the season..I wonder if nip tuck will have a 5th season, anyone who saw the finale of season 4 knows that it seems like they killed the show. the commercials spam really killed any intent I had of watching dirt but I might download it, can someone give a general plot overview without spoiling it?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    yea the pilot episodes of nip/tuck are 700MB also since they're longer than the rest of the season..I wonder if nip tuck will have a 5th season, anyone who saw the finale of season 4 knows that it seems like they killed the show. the commercials spam really killed any intent I had of watching dirt but I might download it, can someone give a general plot overview without spoiling it?
    Courteney Cox stars as ruthless tabloid editor Lucy Spiller, who's masterful at using threats and manipulation to dig up dirt, aided by resourceful paparazzo Don Konkey. Lucy zeroes in on struggling actor Holt McLaren, who needs favorable publicity and whose rising-star girlfriend, Julia Mallory, is well-connected.

Hope it helps

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Stop watching it. If it tanks badly enough, they'll shelve it and start The Shield early. God, I want season 6 to start so badly.

BTW, if you're not a Shield fan, check out the season 5 torrents. After a couple of mediocre seasons, it got seriously fucking good and went out on one hell of a high note.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Just finished watching episode 1 and I must say I like it alot. I know that something bad is going to happen to Lucy in the future and I want to know what it is.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I'm a HUGE FX Drama TV fan, but after watching a BILLION Dirt Commercials I didn't even bother watching it. I'm just chilling until Rescue Me starts again.