+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twenty Four - Season 6.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Twenty Four - Season 6.

Just saw the four new episodes... Yes, the ones that are supposed to première on Sunday/Monday coming... And damn.. They're awesome :O Last 20 minutes of episode 4 are just... couldn't breath anymore

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Links to Torrent plz!

I NEED MY JACK BAUER FIX!

The entire cast was on Larry King last night and it was very very good.
    An emailer wrote in and said is there a chance to give Donald Sutherland (Kiefer's father) a role in the show? Kiefer skirted the issue immediately and started talking about another point. I was disappointed since I have always wanted to see Donald in the show. I think he'd make a good villain.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15042

well...I guess it did fall off the first page. Try demonoid for the torrents.

I don't use BitTorrent, this sh*t killed me, makes you lag like you doing a 2000 ppl Besieged...

As for Donald Sutherland, I think I've heard he'd have a spot in the season, at some point, but can't really say more...

And oops, Dezzimal, didn't see your topic^^;

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Most bit torrent clients have an option to throttle your bandwidth usage. I usually set mine to use half or 3/4ths of my total bandwidth both up and downstream. Theres still a bit of noticeable lag sometimes, but its a lot less prominent than if I let the torrent run full tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    As for Donald Sutherland, I think I've heard he'd have a spot in the season, at some point, but can't really say more...
    Where did you hear that.. Kiefer last night said that Jack's father would be in this season, but was played by someone else.

I saw all 4 streaming, cant really use torrents w/o my connection going to shit. It's on peekvid if anyone wants to spoil themselves.

and yea, ending to ep.4 (hell the whole episode) was fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylie
    Where did you hear that.. Kiefer last night said that Jack's father would be in this season, but was played by someone else.
    Oh, guess that's what I heard, lol...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I'm having trouble playing the file I got from utorrent, its an .img file... and this PC has no DVD burner. are there players or methods to make it playable?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    I'm having trouble playing the file I got from utorrent, its an .img file... and this PC has no DVD burner. are there players or methods to make it playable?

Download DAEMON tools. Create a virtual drive and mount the image. It'll work just like a regular cd/dvd drive.