Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Player Chain     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Player Chain

http://www.playerchain.com/

It's a website where you trade games with other people, seems really cool to me.

With PlayerChain you can trade as many games as you want from the comfort of your home and have them delivered right to your door! When you’re ready to trade games, simply post them in our database. When you accept a member’s request for your game, you receive the asking price in Game Bucks. You can use your newly acquired Game Bucks towards any item in our database. Trading is fast and convenient and there is no limit to how many trades you can make. Use our auction system to make requests to multiple members for the same item. The first member to accept the offer wins and the game is on its way. There are no late fees because you own all the games you receive. Plus, because our business model doesn’t stand to make a profit off the value of your game, you can receive the full market value.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Cool, I hope people use this instead of gamestop where they will give you $2 for everything.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

HAY I GOT THIS GAME I BOUGHT FOR 50 BUCKS HOW MUCH CAN I GET FOR IT?

Oh, 2 dolla.

WHAT!? DO I LOOK LIKE A HO FROM THE GHETTO TO YOU BITCH?! I COULD SELL MY FUCKING FINGER NAILS FOR TWO GODDAMN DOLLARS YOU SWEATY SMELLING NERD!

Edit: True story yal.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I just signed up, and it's free, plus you get 20 gamebuck (dollars) when you signed up. It's pretty cool! I've been browsing their games and they have a nice selection too!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hmm... I'll have to check it out... I have a bunch of old games lyin around that I never ever play!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Hmm...they give you 20 credits for free, but in order to request a game you do have to actually pay real money. It's 5 dollars for 2 requests, but there are 6 other options to choose from. Seems really cool, but games seem expensive on it, since everyone is getting retail.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

So, it is probably just better for selling games then?

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Ill sign up if I can get a marvel vs capcom 2 for ps2 ; ; I want that game so bad but I dont want to pay out the nose for it

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I'll check if they have it for you, hold on

edit: They have it, but it's sold out so you can only add it to your wishlist, and you can't view a price on it since no one is currently selling it. Sorry modzilla~

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

No one ever has that shit for PS2. Thankfully, I just downloaded it for Dreamcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    Ill sign up if I can get a marvel vs capcom 2 for ps2 ; ; I want that game so bad but I dont want to pay out the nose for it
    You can get it for MAME.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I have it for dreamcast, but its annoying to set my DC up just to play it, Id rather pop it into my PS2 and go
    meh, maybe when I get an xbox360 Ill be able to get a reasonable xbox version, need to try the controller though, check and see if it feels good

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa
    I have it for dreamcast, but its annoying to set my DC up just to play it, Id rather pop it into my PS2 and go
    meh, maybe when I get an xbox360 Ill be able to get a reasonable xbox version, need to try the controller though, check and see if it feels good
    The xbox controller just feels like a smoother dreamcast controller to me, should be ok.

The original xbox controller or that controller-S thing they made?
    That original xbox controller is the biggest (literally) piece of shit of all time. I have never held a more awkward, retarded controller.
    /rant over

Why is it so rare on PS2?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

My guess would be that everyone that bought it, completely loves it and won't ever sell it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Because you could make the extra shoulder buttons be 2 punch buttons or 2 kick buttons. On the dreamcast controller there weren't enough buttons for that sort of thing. That's why most people prefer the PS2 version. Capcom probably discontinued it because it's obvious they don't even care about it anymore. It's like they think of it as "That game we made for the stupid gaijins wwwwwww"

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I listed KH2 as poor condition w/ several scratches on the disc for 35$ and some girl bought it from me for 33$ this site is pretty cool!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Huggo
    Because you could make the extra shoulder buttons be 2 punch buttons or 2 kick buttons. On the dreamcast controller there weren't enough buttons for that sort of thing. That's why most people prefer the PS2 version. Capcom probably discontinued it because it's obvious they don't even care about it anymore. It's like they think of it as "That game we made for the stupid gaijins wwwwwww"
    no, capcom couldnt do more because marvel decided to give the lisc to another company and then forbade them from making more games

there was a bitching 3d fighting game before worked on with marvel characters that never saw the light of day

Okay so do you get Game Bucks or real money? And what do you just ship it our to her now?

edit: Nevermind. Read the website.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    No one ever has that shit for PS2. Thankfully, I just downloaded it for Dreamcast.
    yeah that's because the PS2 version is not the true arcade port. Only the DC version is.