Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

I honestly don't care if you claim legitimately but when the same fucker claims nonestop everyday, ask yourself this simple question; HOW THE FUCK IS HE CLAIMING OVER 100+ IN THE ZONE EVERY SINGLE DAY?
    and that MPK after the attempted Nidhogg MPK wasnt even claimed by Spammer, good job, it was claimed by Raodoo of all people.

You keep living a care-free knowing that nobody in your LS fucking bots.
    When the hell did i say this? A few posts ago i even said there's a botter in every LS who camps HNMs, does this include mine? Yes good sir i think it does.

We beat 3 Kings, DL and Wyrms with luck? LOL! You're in the fucking LS who takes over 3 hours to beat Tiamat when it normally takes us around 45 mins to beat it.
    I remember watching TBC's first Fafnir, throwing fresh lv65s who delevel at it when your first alliance dies is pretty depressing. Yeah it took us like 3 hours to kill Tiamat that one day you decided to GM us for holding it with 12 people cause we having killed it in like a year, the GM made us let it go and you decided to hold it right back too, then wiped from like 2 back to back flails...i tell ya there's nothing like seeing 50+ people in the same LS die to Spike Flail all at once.

Oh and grats on finally beating Tiamat in under an hour, it only took you 45 kills to do it, meanwhile our 6th (out of like 10) kill was around 67 minutes with 23ish people. Yeah, we're pretty rusty at Tiamat...but at least we dont need to whore it every time it pops to make ourselves feel like we run the server.

Beating DL isn't soo much luck but rather skill.
    Yeah, it takes skill to have DL spam his weaker TP moves instead of Oblivion Smash and Dynamic Implosion. Face it dude, it took your LS over 50 tries to kill DL...you think you killed it cause you "just got better"? Hardly, it doesnt take a group 50 god damn times to learn how to kill something that has been out for nearly 2 years with strategy listed everywhere unless you're all just learning impaired. DL takes a large degree of luck too.

We run on a point-based system, not divine choice. We don't suck the leaders' e-penis to get items, we work hard for it
    And that's why a Linkshell holder who raids BLM + RDM with a freshly leveled WAR75 gets Ridill, Ebody, and Haidate all under a week amirite? You talk shit about my shell being "corrupt" with loot distribution but jesus christ dude, when you have an LS leader who sports full RDM / BLM relic, Ebody/Ridill/Haidate for a fresh 75 WAR, enough gil to spam craft Genie Weskits back in the middle of 2006 during price inflation, then you need to check your shit. You stated all our "king abjs" go to leaders first? Yeah thats why i got the first Mbody/Mantle in DB, thats why Aise got our first Dalmatica, i could go on and on Khalil, but you're just blowing smoke out of your ass.

We have, what, 2 Kraken wielders in our LS. Both of which have DRK and Ridill. Ohh yeah, we're certaintly sponsored by IGE
    IGE-sponsored Kclubs
    Yes, because money grows on trees and thats exactly how Ralphi goes from gimp ass 75BRD to "i-dont-know-how-to-play-BRD" 75BRD decked out in Merc Kris / K club / full Sha'ir, among alot of other HQ shit he'd wear just for e-peen. I wont even begin to list how many other players in TBC have admitted to playing "Pimp my Ride" with IGE, but i will add Dexster who's stated more than once that he doesnt give a shit if people know he buys mass amounts of gil.

Im seriously done with you now, all you do is curse at me and call my linkshell names saying we approve of botting, believe all our members are clean from cheating in FFXI, and that we have egos the size of Saturn. Really now, DB doesnt even promote the shit we do on public boards anywhere or act all high and mighty, yet you guys kill DL a couple times and Bizznatch decides the whole NA community could "learn something" from your DL video, we kill stuff and mostly keep it to ourselves, we dont go around saying "get off my dragon" in DA or proclaim "Tiamat is back in the rightful hands!" when some other group kills it the week before and you go kill it again. No dude, we're not the ones with ego problems, your own LS leader announced his LS was a "Major HNM shell" on VN boards outta nowhere along with DB and OS when nobody ever thought of TBC as a "Major HNM Shell" beforehand, hell PR had accomplished more shit than you did when you guys pulled that stunt.

I'm going to bed now, bag on me all you want but for the love of god stop being so hypocritical.

I really don't understand why the whole Spammer botting and MPKing thing is still being thrown back and forth between members of DB and TBC, it really should be long dead in the water by now >.>

Spammer botted, ppl MPKd, its so long in the past that I don't believe people still bring it up, who cares that Spammer botted these days? I'm quite sure most of DB didn't have a clue whether he was botting or not cause most ppl sure as hell aren't gonna let their whole ls know cause if they did they'd be kicked for sure. The whole MPK thing itself wasnt TBC alone it was a joint effort by OS and TBC on one of two occasions along with the silent oil spamming it just happened that Cylus continued the tradition the next day... and he isn't even in tbc anymore >.>

Nobody in TBC thinks they're gods gift to FFXI cause we pretty much solo camp Tiamat 70% of the time, hell most of them don't even care, we all know the driving force between tiamat in tbc is me... yes we enjoy the fight yes we take pride in our accomplishments, everyone likes to be proud of their accomplishments. Most of the time any jokes about Tiamat and TBC i actively participate in with members of DB who are good friends of mine. Vrtra has always been a shitty deal for us, I'm sure some day we will take it down hopefully in the near future but I don't remember anyone being cocky about us being destined to be 2nd ls on the server to kill cause if they were that was a poorly judged statement to have made. I think despite old traditions of TBC being a zerg ls that needs 2+ alliances to kill anything we have done well to prove this wrong at times and we've also disgraced ourselves at times lol but I don't have any problem admitting that.

Well I just hope we can stop throwing the old "Spammer botted" shit around, its stupid.

Mediocre Kujata drama.

no one mentions how tbc follows DEXSTER WHO LIKES TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS FROM FAT CHICKS WEARING STRAP ONS, now this is a fact. If we could all set aside the drama and the hate and help him stop buying gil and finally come out of the closet, that'd be awsome.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I retrack my "Parade Cuirass" and up you Lord's Cuirass (Which is worse mind you).

As for giving it up FOUR months ago.

"R.I.P. Lord's Cuirass ~ November 18, 2006. "

Today is January 12, 2006.

Now i'm not sure what kind of math courses you took...but I'm pretty sure November -> January isn't 4 months.

But yeah, Ele you can get back to me when your LS does something more impressive than Limbus.

E. Body
    BG Level

The amount of people on remora who fit this description wouldn't fit in one post, sorry.

Man Sylph pales in comparison to some servers; Makes me happy and sad all at the same time.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Eggwoll
    I think he was talking about Danich getting Ridill, not Xbosskee (unless Danich has warrior leveled also).
    it was dutch not danich. and idk hes leveling war now but after he got it khalil told me he had 0 interest in leveling war

Just like to say this is a great thread, and could be even greater. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by aers
    The amount of people on remora who fit this description wouldn't fit in one post, sorry.
    Considering Remora is just a cesspool filled with former Asuran rejects and other servers "best"...it would lead to such great players

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Alexander

Alexander Either Bcbsephiroth(now caestus) or welt (now amadeo)

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

By IGE sponsored I think Isildur was referring to Dexster Khalil. Thats my guess.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

[quote=residue]
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by residue
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Quote Originally Posted by "residue":af0ea
    Asura= melchor? swore that plds should only use estaff after shield update\war is the only pld sub
    That's indeed a close one for melchor vs soup. I will say that soup is usually a pretty good pld, but when it comes to playing around with his excalibur on hnm I'm not a huge supporter of that decision. In all fairness though, the way our shell attempts Tiamat is all wrong as it is and soup meleeing it doesn't really make the situation that much worse...we're already force feeding it TP on the ground.

The really strange thing is that Melchor is so anti pld/nin, despite one of the biggest advocates on the server (lancelot, lol on topic name) belonging to his shell. That's some quality ostriching there, I think he's buried up to his ass in sand.
    No offense but you really need to get your head out of Soup's ass. I'm sure there is some nice gear you need from your shell but your mouth is so firmly attached to Soup's testicles it's almost disgusting. Ru Paul dresses himself better then Soup.
    one can easily say the same about you and waffik
    Elaborate.

I'm not in his LS, and aside from xping with him maybe once a week or helping with a Jailer I fail to see in what way I'm attached to his asshole. At least if I am in this situation I'm attached to the buttocks of a man who knows how to properly dress himself in the morning.
    Just thought it was cute how your changed your answer to match the fellow that wafik hates.[/quote:af0ea]

Ya know, this *is* a "Post your server's Lance".

Just because a dozen people from Asura haven't chimed in with their agreement doesn't make LW wrong or anyone who agrees with him automatically slobbing his Aussie knob.

Melchor was just a dumbass and a great spark to start drama.

Soup is without a doubt Asura's Lance.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

residue = Teeheehee, whoever that is... I looked back at previous posts. Im such a slueth ;3

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy
    i actively participate in with members of DB who are good friends of mine.
    dont lie you prissy brit you have no friends

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    residue = Teeheehee, whoever that is... I looked back at previous posts. Im such a slueth ;3
    Nope. Guess again.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

No it's Artaxerxes

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The other option would be Jarlaxle since he posted a screen shot in the DORP thread. But in his first few posts he/she admitted to being Teeheehee

Quote Originally Posted by residue
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Isn't teeheehee the one who pretended to be a girl and ganked a KC from 'her' 'fiance' ?
    not my fault he's easily duped
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewt...hlight=#236492

EDIT: Oh, man I was WAYYY off, I knew it started with an S though!!! >.>

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

The other option would be Jarlaxle since he posted a screen shot in the DORP thread
    Pretty sure Art controls Jarlaxle, I saw him post some sea things on KI about soloing ix'aerns.

I am hated

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    What is a good indication a ls bots fafnir?
    From KI - http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=144706
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel
    We claim Fafnir AT LEAST once a week, usually it's alot more like 3-4. Sometimes we claim it the whole week.
    lolBots

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast