BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Four thousand gil.

What the fuck, go farm some Crawler Calculus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Quote Originally Posted by Fide
    He is actually leveling brd and the screenshot was to showoff Dietcoqlegendry or whatever.

Look @ his gil lol that's why he doesnt have hq ice. Though I just used it as a example the shell that brought you 6 man jorm believes in high hp for all mages.
    So prism, hq verm, hq slops but no aquilo staff. Needless to say I won't be asking him for gear advice any time soon.
    Are you on crack Aurik? Obviously 2 int > 5% dmg
    But honestly...how often does a blm use ice spells anyways?

And lolArmand

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Helpoemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    I'm gonna have to agree that Birdhair isn't really Lance material, although I can't think of anyone that is.
    that Lujan guy

<3 u rly but gogo wipe vs those 3 sahagin NMs for NIN AF (i was there too though :3 )
    Your so gonna die Brit....

I we only wiped because of Mitzki

Quote Originally Posted by Fide
    Only to switch off the cape when I cast a sleep or whatever? Would be like buying G mantle to only switch it off everytime I rest mp or cast Enfeeblings makes no sence. (From stand point of getting it for the hp boost.)

I bought Red Cape+1 while my brother and I were lvling blm to 75. Now I like to have lvl cap gear just incase I ever need it or I decide to lvl a job like rdm to 75.

I mean not owning prism cape gimping my blm that much? I mean currently I have about 28 dragon talons and still need a lot of the rest of the materials to try for Genie body. I ended up buying the talons between 140-150k a piece like 1.5 months ago now Dragon talons are like 60-80k a piece I think

So huge lost but as long as when I am able to farm the rest of the gil needed for rest of materials and planning on trying when I get enough for 50 crafts and it hqs it will be well worth it. Just got M tusk off Megabugard so that's another 300k or so assuming legs jse nq.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Anyone that thinks BQ ring is actually a good choice for a blm is beyond hope.
    Http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...9/img_0036.png
    Bomb Queen Ring, Red Cape+1 and Genie Weskit? LOL noob

Re: Who's your servers' Lance?

I am the guy who played brackis back in the day. doing a search of my old character, i see it pop up in some forums..
    Who the fuck do you think you are talking shit about a god damn game? Get over yourself. I played an asshole in the game, that was my RPG. I liked even matches that ended close, not one sided jack off waste of 2hour matches. Get over it already.

Quote Originally Posted by brackis
    I am the guy who played brackis back in the day. doing a search of my old character, i see it pop up in some forums..
    Who the fuck do you think you are talking shit about a god damn game? Get over yourself. I played an asshole in the game, that was my RPG. I liked even matches that ended close, not one sided jack off waste of 2hour matches. Get over it already.
    I'm sure your LS mates that had to put up with your shit felt the same way.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol 5 month necrobump just to defend your e-rep...
    gg buddy

Banned.

BG Level

i am the music man
    and this

is musical television

does anyone have the link to the necrobump about kuno being wrong about some dispel

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brackis
    enjoy your 7 day necroslap

you look like a moron for bumping this.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35