Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Advanced Synthesis Support

I've heard many conflicting theories on this so I was wondering what yall thought.

What kind of support does Advanced Synthesis Support give you? If I have 98 Leather + 3 from GP Equipment, can I hit 104 Leather with Advanced Support? I always assumed it was +3 but am not sure after talking with friends.

PLUS THREE

jesus christ.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Re: Advanced Synthesis Support

Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    I've heard many conflicting theories on this so I was wondering what yall thought.

What kind of support does Advanced Synthesis Support give you? If I have 98 Leather + 3 from GP Equipment, can I hit 104 Leather with Advanced Support? I always assumed it was +3 but am not sure after talking with friends.
    Tell your friends they are stupid. I remember reading testing of this 2+ years ago.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yes, and I've read it about 40+ times since I've been a member on this board. (All of which were different posts, too)

That's really pathetic you're somehow 97 and don't know that.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    PLUS THREE

jesus christ.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Everlasting
    Reread my statement before turning into an asshole. Realize I said I assumed it was +3 but wanted to make sure before trying to get somethings into Tier1 without wasting money. I didn't think it required you to turn into an elitist dick and seeing that I don't even know/care about you your statement is wasted on me.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Reread my statement before turning into an asshole. Realize I said I assumed it was +3 but wanted to make sure before trying to get somethings into Tier1 without wasting money. I didn't think it required you to turn into an elitist dick and seeing that I don't even know/care about you your statement is wasted on me.
    Did you just break out the elitist comment? You've never relied on advanced synth support before 97 to break a tier? You sank millions into your craft without doing this research yourself? No, he's right, it's pathetic.

You should have just fucking taking the answer Aurik so eloquently gave you. Incase you missed

PLUS THREE

jesus christ.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Did you just break out the elitist comment? You've never relied on advanced synth support before 97 to break a tier? You sank millions into your craft without doing this research yourself? No, he's right, it's pathetic.

You should have just fucking taking the answer Aurik so eloquently gave you. Incase you missed

PLUS THREE

jesus christ.
    I came into this forum to reconfirm my beliefs that it was +3, as I stated in my original post. So I make a post here trying to find out information (AKA research) and I get flamed for not doing research? Doesn't this thread itself constitute as research?

Not everyone needs to go out and test it for themselves. If a group of people test it what is wrong with asking them for the results of their experiments?

And I did take the information a bunch of people posted and was fine with it. I didn't start anything but Everlasting decided to post his thoughts about me when he doesn't know myself at all. Damn, I just wanted a simple reconfirmation and somehow it turned into a flame.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly

PLUS THREE

jesus christ.
    I came into this forum to reconfirm my beliefs that it was +3, as I stated in my original post. So I make a post here trying to find out information (AKA research) and I get flamed for not doing research? Doesn't this thread itself constitute as research?

Not everyone needs to go out and test it for themselves. If a group of people test it what is wrong with asking them for the results of their experiments?

And I did take the information a bunch of people posted and was fine with it. I didn't start anything but Everlasting decided to post his thoughts about me when he doesn't know myself at all. Damn, I just wanted a simple reconfirmation and somehow it turned into a flame.
    You're asking a question on a public board that could've been answered by any competent crafter on your server, in my opinion you did indeed ask to get flamed by doing this

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Windred Sayna
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

New to BG, ay?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GSDragoon
    New to BG, ay?
    lol I guess yeah. Good point.

This thread is just 1 more reason I support the creation of a newbie crafting forum.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

This thread needs more directional crafting theory!

PLUS THREE

jesus christ.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Navia
    This thread needs more directional crafting theory!
    This thread needed to stay unanswered

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Re: Advanced Synthesis Support

I never post on this forum but this post made me want to, my god do a experment.... get a craft you have at 0 or a mule and do a level 15 synth and a level 16 synth.... then get HQ support and try and 18 synth and a 19 synth while being level 0.

See what the results are for yourself and stop asking retarded questions that a level 97 something crafter should know.

Vobent

Seeerrrccchhh