Closed Thread
Page 10 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

>:3
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegus
    Yami got fucked up sooooo bad. For those who read the manga how many episodes do you think this arc is going to be? Just curious ^^
    All of them.

Yeah this is the same arc as current manga this shit just keeps getting better.

Blackice

Quote Originally Posted by Meriandle
    Yami got fucked up sooooo bad. For those who read the manga how many episodes do you think this arc is going to be? Just curious ^^
    All of them.

Don't think you understood his question, as for this arc it's not even close to finished yet in the manga and it's on chapter 262.

>:3
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Actually, I knew exactly what he asked and I answered accordingly. The current anime arc is the same one as the manga. So it is going to last for the forseeable future... As for how many anime episodes are left if you were to convert the manga chapters to anime? Well I don't know that yet, it depends on how the writers for the anime choose to go about it.

Either way I simply can't wait for 115. The anime is SO GOOD!

ralph pls go
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Blackice
    Quote Originally Posted by Meriandle
    All of them.

Don't think you understood his question, as for this arc it's not even close to finished yet in the manga and it's on chapter 262.
    I know it's not near finished but I was just wondering in terms of time. The initial arc was only twenty something episodes and then the Soul Socierty arc was 30 something? The fucking bounto arc pissed me off soooo bad. 40 or so episodes of the same thing over and over basically. This arc has me on my toes though considering I don't read the manga. Really enjoying it now.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The animation in 114 is that of the Soul Society Arc... they bring out the big guns finally. :D

What happened in 262 is fricking epic as well. :3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

this weeks... probly not as crazy as naruto but still crazy x.x

no way rukia is out just yet, even though she's a fucking sis-kabob lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i've gotta say... this weeks bleach manga suprised me

anyone know what exactly her third dance entales? it seemed like she just reformed her sword and put it through his face. then again i've never been much of a decipherer of action sequences in the manga's i've read

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

268 is translated already? My usual sources of Bleach manga haven't released yet

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    i've gotta say... this weeks bleach manga suprised me

anyone know what exactly her third dance entales? it seemed like she just reformed her sword and put it through his face. then again i've never been much of a decipherer of action sequences in the manga's i've read
    Thanks for the link.

They usually don't explain specific moves until after or around when they use them, so hopefully next week it'll make more sense. Hmm I can't even remember her using her second dance...Randomly, even though she won, she still seems pretty screwed (though, not like anyone "good" ever really dies in bleach :/ )

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Is the movie out and subbed yet?

I used to troll a bleach forum for it but sifting through the 'OMG WHO IS HOTTER INOUE OR RUKIA' topics makes my eyes bleed.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Only Cam rips (and they're pretty poor quality from what I've read). DVD supposedly out in a couple months

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Blah

Bad news

Relic Shield
    BG Level

omg the end of this weeks episode was the biggest cock tease ever.

i love the guitar they added, it fits the espada theme perfectly though

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Another good ep, I had a feeling they were going to end it like that...Too bad no ep next week again

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sucks, whats up with only airing an episode every other week... I guess they don't the TV show catching up to the manga, but the manga is still pretty far off? ( I dont read it lawlz)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

it's still way off, yea

E. Body
    BG Level

Nice site! Is there any way to DL the pages faster to read continuously? Opposed to clicking every single page DLing then reading after. . .

Or is there a better sight for just the Manga?

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

All I have to say.. is Ururu is awesome. I love how they did her scene in 120. XD

Finished watching the rest. The part where they were finally allowed to remove the limiter was so badass. I'm really loving all the music and where it fits this season.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Sadly, the Ururu part is rather tame compared to what happens in the manga, but it got the main point over

I use http://bleach7.com for manga, but bleachexile seems to be a faster release at times. I'm pretty sure they have bulk downloads for manga on their site (bleach7) too if that helps.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast