Closed Thread
Page 12 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

So I started watching this anime a week ago because a friend told me to and now I'm addicted. I got to 120 in about a week like I said and now I can't stand having to wait what is it, every two weeks for one episode?

That's fucking ridiculous.

Are they going to change this or should I just read the manga? Is the manga far ahead? I really need to know what's going to happen without thinking about it for 2 weeks - -

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

1 episode a week

Relic Shield
    BG Level

the manga is very far ahead. but the action is so much better in the anime

a tradeoff if there ever was one i'd say

Ridill
    BG Level

It's normally 1 episode a week. last 2 eps tho,both naruto and bleach have had a week off inbetween. dunno if it will continue.

and if the manga keeps up at the pace of the last 5chapters, the Anime will catch up in no time.so sloooooooooooooow
    spooiillerrr
    kaien was lamer than Yami. he had 2 heads, only saw 1 killed.. hope he doesnt come back.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Yeah i kinda wan know why they seam to be dragging it out kinda odd 2 weeks just feels like so long.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    So I started watching this anime a week ago because a friend told me to and now I'm addicted. I got to 120 in about a week like I said and now I can't stand having to wait what is it, every two weeks for one episode?

That's fucking ridiculous.

Are they going to change this or should I just read the manga? Is the manga far ahead? I really need to know what's going to happen without thinking about it for 2 weeks - -
    It wont really be much better once you reach the end of the manga (getting 15- 20 pages/week is painful). Either way, since the soul society arc ended, the manga is doing a much better job telling the story imo. TV episode are going extremly slow are and are filled with annoying filler.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    It's normally 1 episode a week. last 2 eps tho,both naruto and bleach have had a week off inbetween. dunno if it will continue.

and if the manga keeps up at the pace of the last 5chapters, the Anime will catch up in no time.so sloooooooooooooow
    spooiillerrr
    kaien was lamer than Yami. he had 2 heads, only saw 1 killed.. hope he doesnt come back.
    So it will be returning to 1 episode per week?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

after a slightly dissapointing naruto manga... bleach totally redeems this week in manga/anime.

can't wait to see the outcome of ichigo's full strength (kuroi)getsuga tenshou against ulquiorra

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Too bad there's 11 seconds onry

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Dammit, I keep forgetting to check the other sites for manga releases since I'm so used to spamming bleach7...guess I'll go catch up real quick...

Edit - Just read it..

I'm betting ulquiorra survives pretty easily being the rumor'd #1 espada...but damn that thing looked powerful @_@

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko
    Dammit, I keep forgetting to check the other sites for manga releases since I'm so used to spamming bleach7...guess I'll go catch up real quick...

Edit - Just read it..

I'm betting ulquiorra survives pretty easily being the rumor'd #1 espada...but damn that thing looked powerful @_@
    yea i bet he did, considering he stopped ichigo's first onslaught with his arm alone... no way he didn't come out of it at least a little damaged though

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko

Edit - Just read it..

yea i bet he did, considering he stopped ichigo's first onslaught with his arm alone... no way he didn't come out of it at least a little damaged though
    ya but I bet it will end up being like most other fights where Ulquiorra will bounce right back showing why he is the #1 espada and bringing Ichigo to the brink of death, or something where it will just end in a stalemate where both can't continue to fight so there's' a rematch later after Ichigo trains more. Should be fun and interesting at the least since Ichigo doesn't have any more "hidden" powers to save him at the last second anymore I don't think? D:

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Rewatching 1-121 of Bleach with fiancee cuz she hasn't seen it but I refuse to suffer through the bounto arc again

so can anyone offhandedly list any EP 65-109 which may include any SS arc info or character info which may come up later or be relevant?

I can pretty much sum up the bounto arc I think, but if anyone has a short cliff notes of it that would help too.

Thanks muchly

BG Level

nothing "big" or important happened in that arc from what i remember it all had to do with JUST it.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I haven't d/led 121 subbed yet, but I saw the RAW. Animation was made of so much win.. Ichigo's beatdown was epic and the new Opening/ending were great. Both catchy.

I personally liked the scenes in both opening/ending, the opening however was rather spoilerific. Loved the transition from the Captains/Ichigo and co. to Aizen and his gang. Ending was more of fanservice, but awesome either way.

BG Level

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ 121 subed yay

Relic Shield
    BG Level

bleachexile needs to hurry up >.>

BG Level

so i take it we are waiting 2 weeks again or.... 1 week like it used to be? I have not seen anything yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Naruto

"Team Kakashi deployed"
    "Shutsugeki, Kakashi han" (出撃、カカシ班) April 12, 2007

"The Jinchūriki's tears"
    "Jinchūriki no namida" (人柱力の涙) April 12, 2007

"Sealing Jutsu: Illusionary Dragon Nine Seal"
    "Fūin Jutsu: Genryū Kyū Fūjin" (封印術・幻龍九封尽) April 19, 2007

"The medical ninja's pupil"
    "Iryō ninja no deshi" (医療忍者の弟子) April 26, 2007

"The retired old lady's determination"
    "Inkyo babaa no ketsui" (隠居ババアの決意) May 3, 2007

Bleach

121 "Clash! The Person Who Protects vs. The Person Who Suffers"
    "Gekitotsu! Mamoru mono VS koumuru mono" (激突!護る者VS被る者) April 11, 2007

122 "Vizard! The Power of the Awakened"
    "Vaizādo! Mezameshi Monotachi no Chikara" (ヴァイザード!目覚めし者たちの力) April 18, 2007

it's from wiki, take it with a grain of salt. [(imo) i trust the times]

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Can't wait for next week's Bleach. Vaizard ftw.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast