BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Woot, score. Off to download. *Is in Dynamis-Beaucedine ;;*

Overal good episode, each one makes me pissed that I have to wait another week though!

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

looks like we might get to see some action next week at least thats what im hoping for

Relic Shield
    BG Level

122 was a good bridge episode.

next weeks episodes should be cool. i love "training" type episodes :D

Vobent

http://stage6.divx.com/Anime-Geek/video ... Bleach-122

^streamed video

I was gunna upload it but someone beat me. :/

Good episode, bad cliff hanger. Leaves ya hungry for more.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Not to mention all the upcoming cool fights, plus comedic Vizard situations are always funny.

Ichigo vs Hiyori
    Ichigo vs Hollow Inner Ichigo
    Lisa/Hensei vs Hollowified Ichigo
    Luppi vs Hitsugaya and co
    Urahara vs Yami
    Grimmjow vs Ichigo v2
    Hirako vs Grimmjow

Kinda happy Bleach has less plot/story than Naruto. Atm Naruto is moving at a snail's pace, but Bleach is moving along steadily.

Blackice

Kisamoo, I'm wondering where you drew some of those matches from. I've read all the way up to the most recent manga and a lot of those match ups aren't in there and haven't even been foreshadowed. I'm all for spoilers so don't worry about that.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo
    Kinda happy Bleach has less plot/story than Naruto. Atm Naruto is moving at a snail's pace, but Bleach is moving along steadily.
    Hour long episodes and the story still barely got anywhere, I agree with your statement lol.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blackice
    Kisamoo, I'm wondering where you drew some of those matches from. I've read all the way up to the most recent manga and a lot of those match ups aren't in there and haven't even been foreshadowed. I'm all for spoilers so don't worry about that.
    Read again, they are all there. A lot of the fights he mentioned are only a few pages long though.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blackice
    Well, Ichigo vs Hiyori is coming up right now, Ichigo doesn't get much done except get his assed kicked, then goes Hollow and kicks her ass. Ichigo fights his inner hollow when Hirako sends him into his world to defeat it, so that he can obtain control; and while this is going on, Ichigo's body is going hollowified and being kept under control by Hensei and Lisa. After this training is complete, Arrancar's attack again to get Inoue. Luppi, Yami, Grimmjow, Wonderweice come to attack and Grimmjow leaves them to find Ichigo. Luppi decides to release his zanpakutou, and basically fights all of Hitsugaya's team by himself with his vines; then Urahara shows up to fight Yami. Grimmjow finds Ichigo and Ichigo goes Vizard and kicks his ass for 11 seconds, then starts getting the shit beat out of him. Rukia comes, does nothing useful, and is about to get killed then Hirako comes and fights Grimmjow. Most of these fights were uneventful in the manga, but I'm expecting the anime to add more to them as they usually do.

Blackice

Ah yes, you're right I remember those now. My bad

RAW is out and oh snap. Gonna be a good next couple of mangas after this one!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

LQ is out on bleachexile

Yeah Weltall just told me about Translation being out. :<

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Bleach always feels like it comes out so slow compared to Naruto. I always look forward to reading the manga at work, but then its usually not out til I get home. ;/ (I mean without downloading, since I can't even download stuff til I get home from work.)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

will grimmjaw gonna show his soft side or will he join in the fun o_O

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

fuckers

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

122 felt like such a filler episode. I mean, Bounto-arc filler. Blah. Was over before it began.

Quote Originally Posted by Imitarate
    122 felt like such a filler episode. I mean, Bounto-arc filler. Blah. Was over before it began.
    How so?

They basically broke the story into three more parts which I think are definately going to be good.

@122: Did they soften it up for the anime because I thought Ururu died in the manga.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm 95% sure she was healed in the manga, but she was definitely impaled more graphically in the manga, actually think someone posted a pic of it earlier.

Randomly, anyone have a working link to 272? Bleachexile seems to be having trouble for me tonight

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast