Closed Thread
Page 2 of 1223 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I shouldn't have read this thread. I'm only on ep70 and have been wanting the damn filler to end. 40 more to go, woo...

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Skip the filler! I did.. granted I went back and watched it, but still. Not needed.

Sanoske

HUGE surprise next episode.

And yea... whoever said Kenpachi needs to learn his Zanpakutous name is right. When that happens shit will go down...

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Stop hinting towards the next episodes you bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    HUGE surprise next episode.
    /nod
    CAN'T WAIT :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    And yea... whoever said Kenpachi needs to learn his Zanpakutous name is right. When that happens shit will go down...
    I have my own theory on this why he doesn't know it. I don't think he should.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm glad they are back on track with manga, at least filler wasnt bad like naruto.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian
    I'm glad they are back on track with manga, at least filler wasnt bad like naruto.
    Early Naruto filler was better than the Bounto IMO. But yeah halfway through the Naruto filler it started to get pretty boring and Bleach was better.

I probably just liked early Naruto filler so much because Hinata got some big scenes in it though :D :D

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

How can Curry of Life be a better filler than the Bounto arc >_>?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko
    How can Curry of Life be a better filler than the Bounto arc >_>?
    Because Rock Lee is cooler than 95% of Bleach characters.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

It can't be. He's clearly high as a kite.

Quote Originally Posted by "MikedeeFenrir
    I have my own theory on this why he doesn't know it. I don't think he should.
    Well I think it will be something like what happened to Kuro with he couldn't control all of his power after the first fight with the Menos Grande. I could be wrong though, he might be able to handle all that spirit power.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fuck if the fillers are needed or better than others, I just want to find the episodes So i dont have to wait for the cartoon network version. Bootleg vhs?

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Edgie
    Fuck if the fillers are needed or better than others, I just want to find the episodes So i dont have to wait for the cartoon network version. Bootleg vhs?
    http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ is the main site, they are the ones who sub and disitribute it first. But it only has the most recent 60 or so.

If they're not there, you can stream them from http://animeepisodes.net/.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

^nice sig, and thanks

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Have they really got back onto the main story?

SPOILER ALERT

I can see that "the fisher" is back in a new form.... but whoop de fucking doo. The most interesting part was that exchange student claiming he has visited the Hollow world..... (is it me or did that mask look like the same one from Zelda : Twight Princess? lol)

Anyone care to tell me what that random quincy guy was about at the end? Thought it was completely random....

As for Naruto... I quite liked Episode 217, something about having the full group on a mission that makes me wanna bounce off walls. Plus it looks like they pulled in the original arc drawers for this... looks slick and sexy like the old style

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

SPOILER ALERT

I can see that "the fisher" is back in a new form.... but whoop de fucking doo. The most interesting part was that exchange student claiming he has visited the Hollow world..... (is it me or did that mask look like the same one from Zelda : Twight Princess? lol)

Anyone care to tell me what that random quincy guy was about at the end? Thought it was completely random....
    It's Ishida's father, who apparently was also a Quincy despite what ishida thought

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia

SPOILER ALERT

It's Ishida's father, who apparently was also a Quincy despite what ishida thought
    That looked nothing like his father tho.... I remember his father looking very nerdy.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia

SPOILER ALERT

That looked nothing like his father tho.... I remember his father looking very nerdy.
    I don't think they showed his fathers face before, though I could be wrong.

But a Quincy, from what I thought, was blood-related, so of course the father is going to have Quincy powers, the father just didn't WANT to be a Quincy and wanted to ignore all that.

By the guy visiting the Hollow World he means that he has also turned into a Hollow, just like Ichigo, which means he's going to be pretty strong. As well, this is most likely when Ichigo gets to learn more about that side of himself and learn from it.

Haven't seen Naruto 217 yet, gonna go download. Edit: Cause 217 isn't out, it's 216 Still filler but it does seem this might be a tad more interesting than the last 30ish fillers. I like everyone of the Konoha 11 in some way, though Ino is kinda bleh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

yea, they showed him before arguing with his Father... went something like "Being a quincy does pay the bills" blahblah