Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    yea, they showed him before arguing with his Father... went something like "Being a quincy does pay the bills" blahblah
    Yeah his father chose making money over his "pride of the Quincy" or whatever the keyphrase was supposed to be, lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

you even got to see his face when he is at the dinner table with Ishida when he kinda says he hates Quincys or something aswel.

Dont get me wrong, its a really interesting turn... but it just doesnt add up in my head for some reason.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    you even got to see his face when he is at the dinner table with Ishida when he kinda says he hates Quincys or something aswel.

Dont get me wrong, its a really interesting turn... but it just doesnt add up in my head for some reason.
    Ishida's father didn't want to lead a Quincy life, but that doesn't mean he can't sense spirits like any Quincy can (and being older, probably can quite well) and couldn't sense the powerful Hollow that just came around, not sure exactly what Ishida's reiatsu levels are atm but if he has any left going about his father probably felt that too. My guess is this will lead to Ishida getting his power back.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I am not really commenting on the storyline.... just saying that he looked completely random.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

He had too much of a "badass" feeling around him for being a business man and all. Who knows, maybe he trained or someshit. Can't wait for this week's episode though. Shinji is ftw.

Also, Naruto was actually good? I'd never believe it.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    He had too much of a "badass" feeling around him for being a business man and all. Who knows, maybe he trained or someshit. Can't wait for this week's episode though. Shinji is ftw.

Also, Naruto was actually good? I'd never believe it.
    Yeah, Bleach is the first show of the 4 I love to watch (2 anime, 2 TV) to come back, loving that it's real storyline. It's my least favorite of the 4, but it's still good.

Naruto isn't just throwing Naruto and 2 random Genins at something, current filler arc involves pretty much every Genin, so it should be a bit less boring, it's also an arc lasting all the way until fillers end (I believe) so it should be decent. Anything to get away from 99% talking and then Kage Bunshin -> Rasengan finale like how Naruto defeated the main enemy in the Ocarino boy arc, lol. I'm completely in love with the Naruto story and characters but it was getting too cheesy, lol. More Rock Lee and Hinata hopefully, can't wait!

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, just found out. That and Naruto: Shippuden starts here on Feb. 15th! (14th for us.) So can't wait! Gonna go check out this episode thoughs ince everone on Animesuki seemed to have liked it.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I could never understand how people liked Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I could never understand how people liked Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.
    Everyone talks up One Piece, I've never seen it. Keep saying I'll start watching it sometime, but I think limited anime is best for me, so stuff with definate endings >.>

Bleach is cool just cause big swords explosions blah blah, though I find the fights a little lame because fighting is fairly one-dimensional, who has the most spirit power.

Naruto there is some new strat for every situation. I can't wait for the anime to show the 2nd part because everyone is a ton stronger. There are so many different kind of Ninjutsu's and everyone has a specialty, lots of variety in it. Most balanced fighting system in an anime I've seen.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I find One Piece to be quite cruddy. Meh, my opinion.

Now, Ergo Proxy, Full Metal Panic, X.. those are some good animes. If you want the funny side, Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu and of course The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are hillarious.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

I don't read the manga, but a friend was telling me Ishida's father was in hidding. Also, Ichigo's father was also a deathgod, which he appears to save Kon.

Masterofshade

Bleach is really the only one I enjoy watching. One Piece and Naruto are just... horrible. In japanese, their voices are annoying, but the dubbed ones are even worse.

Also, I don't watch bleach dubbed, the first few voices they did (Ichigo, Rukia, Ichigo's family) i thought were dead on, sounded great.

Then Sado, Ishida, Renji... /sigh they did a terrible fucking job with those voices, and turned me off to the dubbed version.

I'm looking forward to 111 tomorrow, I like watching Ichigo fuck people up.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Is it just me, or is Chad completely useless? I would say Inoue too, but stuff happens in the manga. >.>

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well Chad does seem to be the type of guy that always gets in the way. Sort of like all of Gokou's human friends get in his way and cause him to not be able to go full-power. >.>

On the note of dubbed voices, we go over this over and over on the [as] boards about who's voice is decent and what not. I actually think Renji and Byakuya's fits even though some of the stresses on certain words (Zabimaru, Byakuya and Abarai) are kinda off, but it's still decent. Ichigo's family is alright, no issues there with me. The Urahara shop crew works fine and Urahara's voice is even growing on me. Rukia is okay, but could be better. JYB is doing a fine job as Ichigo and I have no issue with Sado/Chad. He's supposed to have a deep voice that's kinda dull like that. -Shrugs- I find the dub to be quite acceptable, especially compared to the One Piece dub and a few other dubs out there. (I'm looking at you Evangelion -.-) Plus I am sure vocies will get even better as the series progresses. That's what happened with the E7 dub. Was kinda off at the beginning with how they'd all pronounce Eureka differently, but it grew on them and got better. Dubs are all people's opinions afterall.

I have no issues with Naruto anymore. The manga-plot was awesome then it hit the 2 year stretch of fillers and I stopped downloading them. I have 1-133 on the external hd though. Now that this filler arc is decent and the manga plotline is picking up on the 14th, I'll tune in again and begin downloading once more. Gogogo.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The newest episode of Naruto seems to be starting something interesting. I am tired of the filler, but at least it isn't another stupid episode that makes no sense.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The new filler is lookin' good >.> -goes to find-

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Sadly, a lot of my friends gave up on Naruto. They better come back when fillers end, but it might have been too long of a wait. ;/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i'm glad they are finally getting around to starting part2 of naruto in anime form, visualizing battle scenes in the manga sucks hardcore.

and i'm glad i cought bleach late in the animated series cause i dont think i could take the same amount of fillers from that show as i've tolerated from naruto, although i probly would have cause the show is just so badass. who could sit there and say they get tired of seeing ichigo going into his bankai... if they could they are LIEING lol

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Depends on how quickly he goes Ban-kai. In his fight again Byakuya, it owned from the standpoint that Byakuya was like.. "O_O Wtfux hax!" and all.

Can't wait for Shippuden myself as well, so you guys know it'll be starting at episode 1. As I said previously.. sort of like going from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z or Z to GT. However you wish to look at it. ..time to buy a new external h/d. >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Depends on how quickly he goes Ban-kai. In his fight again Byakuya, it owned from the standpoint that Byakuya was like.. "O_O Wtfux hax!" and all.

Can't wait for Shippuden myself as well, so you guys know it'll be starting at episode 1. As I said previously.. sort of like going from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z or Z to GT. However you wish to look at it. ..time to buy a new external h/d. >.>
    he so made him his bitch until byakuya started to take him seriously lol. that was probly the best fight of the anime with ichigo in it anyways. i loved when hitsugaya got serious with gin and unleased his bankai, had my jaw on the floor in awe of his total badass-ness lol.

personally i hope they start with the kakashi gaiden arc so we can finally see konoha's yellow flash in action.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 1223 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast