Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    That looked nothing like his father tho.... I remember his father looking very nerdy.
    Dunno, it was looking like his father in the manga, and probably did in the anime too. I dont see why they have changed his look.

I dont want to talk too much about it before I let some manga spoiler slip, but it works out nicely in the end.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    That looked nothing like his father tho.... I remember his father looking very nerdy.
    Dunno, it was looking like his father in the manga, and probably did in the anime too. I dont see why they have changed his look.

I dont want to talk too much about it before I let some manga spoiler slip, but it works out nicely in the end.
    His father has White Hair, like his grandfather. Well in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Depends on how quickly he goes Ban-kai. In his fight again Byakuya, it owned from the standpoint that Byakuya was like.. "O_O Wtfux hax!" and all.

Can't wait for Shippuden myself as well, so you guys know it'll be starting at episode 1. As I said previously.. sort of like going from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z or Z to GT. However you wish to look at it. ..time to buy a new external h/d. >.>
    I won't spoil it, but I'll say this... later on, Ban-Kai becomes commonplace, like DBZ having everyone go Super Saiyan like it's nothing.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I actually know what goes on later and who has what. I've read up to the current chapter. I'm talking about when it's a slow Ban-Kai "transformation".. It's really awesome. If it's too quick, it's kinda meh. Ya get me? Lol, don't worry. I know what goes on x.x

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    I won't spoil it, but I'll say this... later on, Ban-Kai becomes commonplace, like DBZ having everyone go Super Saiyan like it's nothing.
    also coincidentally, the first time the main character uses this power is at the end of the incredibly long, boring, drawn-out story arc that introduces several main characters and will continually be referenced in future episodes

I stopped watching this show at like episode 60 or whatever, after the Namek Society arc finished and they went directly to boring shit fillers. If a show needs weeks and weeks of filler episodes, there's a good chance it's not worth watching.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    also coincidentally, the first time the main character uses this power is at the end of the incredibly long, boring, drawn-out story arc that introduces several main characters and will continually be referenced in future episodes

I stopped watching this show at like episode 60 or whatever, after the Namek Society arc finished and they went directly to boring shit fillers. If a show needs weeks and weeks of filler episodes, there's a good chance it's not worth watching.
    You do know why there are fillers and such, right? Fillers are to let the manga get ahead of the anime, since anime episodes take up more than a weeks manga episode. Of course, I have no idea why Naruto's was so so long, but when manga comes out once a week and anime once a week, you're going to need some fillers...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

45 bleach fillers compared to 83 naruto fillers. i never actually counted the numbers but thats like a years worth more naruto fillers compared to bleach.

maybe it's shonen's way of telling us that bleach is gonna end faster than naruto so it's just going right into the story again?(ala the shortness of triguns 26 episodes... f that mess, that was a cool series) only they know why in the end though

i'm just glad with both shows the fillers are ending/have ended and it's going back into the storylines again.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I read somewhere that the author or someone already said that Bleach would end at some point and he already has it figured out. Naruto I haven't heard about at all, and I think there's plenty of room for the story to go on for quite some time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

kishimoto is a bastard and yet i love him for the hours of entertainment he provides me

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    I read somewhere that the author or someone already said that Bleach would end at some point and he already has it figured out. Naruto I haven't heard about at all, and I think there's plenty of room for the story to go on for quite some time.
    i've actually heard rumors of how naruto's supposed to end.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    I actually know what goes on later and who has what. I've read up to the current chapter. I'm talking about when it's a slow Ban-Kai "transformation".. It's really awesome. If it's too quick, it's kinda meh. Ya get me? Lol, don't worry. I know what goes on x.x
    Ahh good stuff. How about that "Sword" Ishida was using? XD

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Same here about the Naruto thing. Also.. You noticed how the first main story of Naruto lasted ~120-125 episodes. (I'm counting the random filler here and there throughout the series up to the climax.) They did a lot of manga. I'm g uessing they wanted to get way ahead with the manga again to do another run. Who knows it may end by then. -Shrugs-

About Bleach, I enjoyed the "Namek Saga" personally.. it's better than roaming around town killing random hollows and such. Ah well, people have their opinions.

For Sho: (lolpun) SPOILERS CONTAINED BELOW: (Sorda)

You mean the Seele Schneider or whatever it's called he used in the Hueco Mundo Arc? That thing looks hella pimp in the manga. Hope they animate it right. Think the Bow is something like.. Long Sparrow ona Cliff or some shit? >.> Wierd name, but I know it's because the original was the Long Sparrow.. so meh. It does look pimp though.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Holy shit @ Bleach 111.

Both fathers are strong as shit, I wonder how Uryuu will do with getting power at the sake of losing Ichigo (and Inoue/Chad...) because as much as he might not like Shinigami he is still on their side most of the time. Can't wait until next week.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

For Sho: (lolpun) SPOILERS CONTAINED BELOW: (Sorda)

You mean the Seele Schneider or whatever it's called he used in the Hueco Mundo Arc? That thing looks hella pimp in the manga. Hope they animate it right. Think the Bow is something like.. Long Sparrow ona Cliff or some shit? >.> Wierd name, but I know it's because the original was the Long Sparrow.. so meh. It does look pimp though.
    Hrm, SPOILERZ:

Whatever it was, it screamed awesome, god and win. I was like, "The hell, Quincy don't use blades, Kubo is fucking with the manga ><" then the end, he just blasts the thing away, as if he wasn't already messing with the arrancar-girl already. XD Kubo does know how to impress, can say that much.

Aside from that, I'm finding it funny when I go to random Bleach forums and seeing the posters bitch and whine about seeing Filler characters in the current anime recreations. I really want to slap people in the face everytime they bitch. D: The new characters aren't that bad, and all they've been doing is adding to the old scenes, enhancing what went on.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Normally I hate when a series strays in any way from its manga counterpart that it's supposed to be following, but I think it makes a lot of sense in this case. Granted it makes things really drawn out (like the chase scene in 111, which lasted all of a page in the manga I think?), however given how quick a few episodes can catch up to the manga, I think it makes sense to keep the mod-soul trio involved and draw certain things out so long as it doesn't alter the main story lines. Very much prefer this approach to more fillers at this point

Holy shit @ Bleach 111.
    Thanks for not ruining the next ep. for everyone. lol.

Last part of the magna I read was...Amazing. Needless to say a tear formed in my left eye but did not drop.

Edit:
    I just read the summary to this episode. Cool thing is the GF fight and the guy fighting it. Bad part, WTF@Mod Souls? Honestly, it was doing soooooo good to sticking on track w/ magna.

Ok back to work

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That was badass. Must watch/read more Bleach. >.<

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Holy shit @ Bleach 111.
    Edit:
    I just read the summary to this episode. Cool thing is the GF fight and the guy fighting it. Bad part, WTF@Mod Souls? Honestly, it was doing soooooo good to sticking on track w/ magna.

(
    I wa so fucking pissed at that, you have no idea. I wanted to slaughter someone. No one would care if we never saw those stupid Mod Souls again.

But you know what, we get to see the badassery, so I'm happy. But now I just have another person who's Bankai I really want to see. >.<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm late but i cant pass up joining in on the Bleach fun ^^

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    That was badass. Must watch/read more Bleach. >.<
    Stupid Shonen Jump making everyone wait two weeks for new manga! D:!!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm watching Bleach 111 right now.

Closed Thread