Re: Bleach

About as dense as people who read this thread not expecting to be spoiled

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Kensaki
    So how dense do you have to be to spoil so far ahead in the series that the character you are talking about hasn't even been introduced in the anime yet?
    This has been discussed before, its a discussion thread about both the anime and manga. Don't read the thread if you don't want to be spoiled.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

So tell me then. Where in the fucking op does it say it's about both the manga and anime. I suggest you go back and read it. Sorry if I am used to people who aren't lazy and can't make seperate threads about anime and manga. And yeah I do read the manga. Doesn't make it seem less retarded when I see discussion about the anime and the woohoo manga spoiler after reading that the thread op hadn't read the manga and wanted to know when filler ended.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Where in the fucking op does it say it's about both the manga and anime.
    Common sense. People could write "Manga spoiler, anime spoiler" in front of their post, but if you don't want to be spoiled on the internet, never go read discussion.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    That is all I see.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    That is all I see.
    qft.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

*nothing*
    That's all I see.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

*nothing*
    That's all I see.
    Its a discussion thread. We are discussing. GTFO if you can't comprehend something as simple as this.

If there was a seperate Anime/Manga thread, the Anime one would probably fall back so far it would just die. Sometimes this and the Naruto thread fall back to page 2 and 3, and thats with discussion of both manga+anime. Seperating it would be killing the thread. If we made a seperate thread for Spoilers and Releases, that would also have the same effect. The only "spoilers" are what the people who have access to and can read the releases on tuesday and wednesday in japanese. That means that the spoiler thread would fall back until every tuesday or wednesday, and the main thread on releases wouldnt be bummped until fridays and saturdays.

Kinda stupid to separate them when you use your brain and think logically, isn't it?

If you want to discuss what was JUST RELEASED OMGS then go find a Naruto or Bleach forum and find a thread called "375 DISCUSSION" or "296 DISCUSSION" - there is also threads there that will have "375 SPECULATION" and "375" SPOILERS"...

We are having a discussion here about the Bleach Series. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. When a chapter is released, we discuss it, then speculate, then check history and see how it could relate and where its going. When the Anime is released, we discuss it, fuss about how its a filler and not relevant and a waste of time, bitch about there being no anime the following week, and compare it to the manga that the majority of us have already read.

Thanks for participating in our Bleach Discussion, time to go back to the manga.

Edit:: And I'd love to edit the OP in both threads, but as you can see, I'm not the OP. In fact the OP of this thread only has 30 posts, and just seems to read mainly. But even with that, The titles are simple - Bleach - Naruto. Seeing that tells you that the thread is about Bleach, or Naruto, and thats all it is to this day, and all you should really need to know.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

fchan must be going fucking crazy 34-ing nel now lol

can't wait to see if that cero of theirs works on syazel

Do you think the two other guys with Nell are going to have the same thing happen to them with releasing?

I don't know what is going to happen with the Nel/Ichigo and that group. I am guessing Ichigo gets angry smashes Noitara and then defeats him and then Ulq comes back and Nel is healed by Orihime.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

Do you think the two other guys with Nell are going to have the same thing happen to them with releasing?

I don't know what is going to happen with the Nel/Ichigo and that group. I am guessing Ichigo gets angry smashes Noitara and then defeats him and then Ulq comes back and Nel is healed by Orihime.
    Seriously, Ulquiorra needs to get out of that prison-thing and do something awesome.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by djriceyes

Seriously, Ulquiorra needs to get out of that prison-thing and do something awesome.
    Ulquiorra is going to come back while Nel is getting her face beaten in. He's going to say, WTF are you doing Noitora, and smash his face in, because Nel was higher number than him even at one point and deserves some type of respect or something now that they know where she is. Ulq is going to give ichigo an ultimatum saying "Ichigo you are strong, but you are not yet ready, you can either leave right now with your friends alive since we have them all on the brink of death, or we will kill them all including you right here on the spot". Ichigo will leave, train with them, chad goes SSJ, uryuu sews some dolls together and shit, they train, come back, Nel is normal again and has Noitorra's espada number now cause shes strong again then because she cares for ichigo she goes against aizen and joins the team and they kill everyone up to the evil captains blahblah.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    Ulquiorra is going to come back while Nel is getting her face beaten in. He's going to say, WTF are you doing Noitora, and smash his face in, because Nel was higher number than him even at one point and deserves some type of respect or something now that they know where she is. Ulq is going to give ichigo an ultimatum saying "Ichigo you are strong, but you are not yet ready, you can either leave right now with your friends alive since we have them all on the brink of death, or we will kill them all including you right here on the spot". Ichigo will leave, train with them, chad goes SSJ, uryuu sews some dolls together and shit, they train, come back, Nel is normal again and has Noitorra's espada number now cause shes strong again then because she cares for ichigo she goes against aizen and joins the team and they kill everyone up to the evil captains blahblah.
    Sadly, it will most likely be pretty close to this. Hopefully, they are more creative, but I like to have low expectations.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Nel going back to baby form and getting pwned was kinda sad. Reminded me of the kitten getting it's skull pierced with the stiletto.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    I lol'd

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I almost imagined Nel transforming into that-- going back to baby form was fucked up tho.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

OSHI @ BLEACH SPOILERS THIS WEEK OH GOD PLEASE BE TRUE, MY DREAM MATCH :DDDDDDDDDD

(mangahelpers.com if you want to see)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Where on manga helper. just use tiny text if you are unsure.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Where on manga helper. just use tiny text if you are unsure.
    From the spoiler pic that may or may not be true.
    shows Kenpachi standing over Ichigo in one panel and a released Tesla in another

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I have a feeling this arc will be ending soon, and they will start the winter war arc... Can't wait :D