Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: Bleach

Btw, what is Soul society's plan to fight Aizen? Wouldnt it be better for them to attack Aizen before he gets ready?

Ridill
    BG Level

Soul Society's plan is to wait it out and attack at the last minute right when aizen is ready to start his plan...seems thats the plan anyways.
    yamoto's a dumbass.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    Soul Society's plan is to wait it out and attack at the last minute right when aizen is ready to start his plan...seems thats the plan anyways.
    yamoto's a dumbass.
    Let's do nothing while our oponent get stronger and build an army that keep getting stronger every day! The plan is flawless.

You don't even see them train or anything, they are just waiting .

Cerberus
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

I could be wrong but didnt he say in episode 143 or 144, that they will be spending their time training until the winter war? cant remember.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by ASG
    I could be wrong but didnt he say in episode 143 or 144, that they will be spending their time training until the winter war? cant remember.
    I thought they also said they reached their limit a while back. Not like swinging your sword off screen is going to make you stronger anyway, you need a montage.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I think what Yamamoto meant (and by the by, I think he's a god-damned idiot and terrible excuse for a General) was that he wanted to prepare the shinigami for a war since it was inevitable for Aizen to attack Karakura Town in the Winter.

If Yama was smart, however, he would have just went in with Ichigo and destroyed the Epsada with the rest of the Captains. Aizen isn't THAT strong.

Banned.

BG Level

Aizen isn't THAT strong.
    Uh...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan
    I think what Yamamoto meant (and by the by, I think he's a god-damned idiot and terrible excuse for a General) was that he wanted to prepare the shinigami for a war since it was inevitable for Aizen to attack Karakura Town in the Winter.

If Yama was smart, however, he would have just went in with Ichigo and destroyed the Epsada with the rest of the Captains. Aizen isn't THAT strong.

Send Uraha instea, he is 100 time stonger than everyone.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan

Send Uraha instea, he is 100 time stonger than everyone.
    Urahara can't enter, he's banned. He's probably the only one who could have potentially surpassed the limit of a captain though, like Aizen is doing.... and yes, Aizen is THAT strong, he has surpassed the limit. Haven't you ever noticed the fear and loyalty the espada's have towards him? And shit, there is like 10 of them and one of him lol.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Aizen isn't THAT strong.
    Uh...
    Facts:

1) Aizen defeated Komamura, Bankai Ichigo, Renji, and Bankai Hitsugaya with little to no effort.
    2) Aizen did not attempt to fight Unohana.
    3) Aizen fled when all Captains/Lieutenants arrived.
    4) Aizen could have easily used his illusions to kill Yamamoto himself and take the key.

So knowing that Aizen fled the scene despite having two captains on his side, do you really still think Aizen's ridiculously strong just because he one-shotted Komamura and Hitsugaya, and stopped Ichigo's Bankai with a finger? You're forgetting that Ichigo and Renji were both already terribly injured. Aizen stopped Zabimaru bare-handed and used a single finger to stop Zangetsu, and even Aizen commented that he intended to cut Ichigo in half and failed. He even commented that he failed Black Coffin on Komamura.

Aizen is looking to get stronger. If he was already ridiculously unbeatable he wouldn't need the army of Espada.

Urahara can't enter, he's banned. He's probably the only one who could have potentially surpassed the limit of a captain though, like Aizen is doing.... and yes, Aizen is THAT strong, he has surpassed the limit. Haven't you ever noticed the fear and loyalty the espada's have towards him? And shit, there is like 10 of them and one of him lol.
    Iceringer, I think, stated that the Espada only follow Aizen because he's fearless and hollows are born from fear. They admire and respect him for this. Aizen himself stated earlier on that admiration is the easiest path to manipulation. It's obvious he's taking advantage of the Espada, and that they're not following him out of fear that they'd all die. I'm sure any of the top 3 Espada when unreleased are probably more than a match for Aizen's shikai. The question really is... what is Aizen's Bankai?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

...unban him >_>. Anyway, there is no mention he was locked out of Hueco mundo like he was from soulsociety.

Aizen is looking to get stronger. If he was already ridiculously unbeatable he wouldn't need the army of Espada.
    Aizen is stronger than any Espada, who are much stronger than ichigo atm. Considering ichigo is now stronger than captain, that say a lot about Aizen's power level.

[edit]
    Cant believe I made a post about power level when I'm suposed to study for tomorrow exam. Afk hanging myself.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Aizen isn't THAT strong.
    Uh...
    Yeah...

So far we haven't really gotten a measuring stick or anything, but Kubo portaits Aizen as the biggest badass ever so far. He has basically created an Espada (assisted by the Hogoukyou) and keeps the rest of them in line without even doing anything.

At the end of the Soul Society arc, no one could touch him (granted everyone has gotten much stronger) but while Genryuusai is most likely one of, if not the most powerful Shinigami, I doubt even he would be able to stand up to Aizen.

As far as bringing all of Soul Society in to Heuco Mundo to attack, Genryuusai couldn't be sure that they would win. If the lower tier Espada could stand up to or beat some captain and vice-captains, who could say what kind of result they would get. In the end though, rationale doesn't exactly work because... it's a shonen manga.

I'm interested how they will continue after this arc (if it doesn't end) and how things will end with Nell.

Ridill
    BG Level

Aizen brought Grimmjaw down to his knees with just his rietsu, who is just as strong as masked ichigo is atm. Hitsyuga would have lost to Luppi(#6) in a 1on1 fight.tho he is probably the weakest captain.

Aizen is undoubtedly stronger than all the captains atm, the problem is how much stronger. did he really stop renji and bankai ichigo with his finger? they could have been under his hypnosis, tho i doubt it because i dont believe aizen released in front of ichigo.
    the Captains are near impossible to gauge in strength. we only really know is that;

ichigo>zaraki
    zaraki>tousen/komamoru
    yamato>shunsui/ukitake (assuming he had the upper hand)
    yorichi>siofon
    aizen>komamoru
    ultra mega ishida>mayuri (no idea how strong ishida actually was during this fight.)
    the ichigo V byakuya fight imo, doesnt mean anything. byakuya was holding back a majority of the fight, didnt use the full extent of his bankai, took almost all damage from Hollow Ichigo,whom we still dont know just how strong he is. and also was able to walk around and use shunpo just fine after the fight,while ichigo fell to the ground.

Old Merits
    BG Level

ichigo>zaraki
    Didn't ichigo lose to zaraki?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm still betting Tousen was holding back on Zaraki. He could have done so much shit to Zaraki with his bankai up it's not even funny.

And technically speaking Ichigo didn't lose, but >_>.

edit: Unohana is weaker than Sajin. ;p

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is Ichigo's dad an ex-captain ? I can't remember if that was a white captain sash he was wearing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

He probably is. There's no question (in my mind anyway) that he's higher than captain level.

And wasn't there some ranking of reiatsu in the Soul Society arc? I could have sworn that Ganjyu said Captains had a reiatsu level of 6/10. Going by that, woud that put Urahara and Aizen at least 12+?

Quote Originally Posted by gandorf
    Is Ichigo's dad an ex-captain ? I can't remember if that was a white captain sash he was wearing.
    Pretty sure he is like Urahara and Yoruichi, maybe not to the extent of what they did but didn't he get kicked out?

Or he dropped out to be with Ichigo's Mom?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Slapper

ichigo>zaraki
    Didn't ichigo lose to zaraki?
    eh suppose i'll take that back. the fight ended in a draw. Tho Zaraki also held back alot.

could have sworn that Ganjyu said Captains had a reiatsu level of 6/10.
    I dont remember anything like that being said. tho i may have just forgotton.

On an unrelated note, cant believe i'm saying this, but I wish the manga would stop with all this fighting and do some more story progression already. Ichigo's been stuck in the same area for 20chapters now. and we're still awaiting the rearrival of ulquiorra.

also: why isnt Yami dead yet!!!!!