FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Re: Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    too bad Rukia's not a saiyan. she'd probably be stronger than aizen by now.

I kinda hope some of the lesser used captains show up to help. Byakuya, Hitsugaya, etc. showing up would be kinda lame.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth

I kinda hope some of the lesser used captains show up to help. Byakuya, Hitsugaya, etc. showing up would be kinda lame.
    The presence of Zaraki already show us it's just will be popularity contest

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I havent read the manga, but I would think it would be Hitsugaya vs Gin since the match from last time in the soul society was kinda unfinished.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I fucking lol'd. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia

Zaraki is Ichigo's static opponent so I find it fitting that he came.

Ridill
    BG Level

I personally want to see shunsui and ukitake own some shit. but it'll probably be Hitsugaya,ikaku, and rangiku.

ralph pls go
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What chapter would the last anime episode have been? All this talk of filler is making me nervous so I'm going to just start reading the manga lol.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia

Zaraki is awesome and a badass, and hasn't exactly had the most amount of fights. Also closely tied with Ichigo, etc etc.

I think Mayuri, Ukitake, or Shunsui would be good appearances.

As much as I like Byakuya and Hitsugaya, they're becoming "the guys that show up late to help" or something like that (and watching the anime only makes that seem worse).

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Zaraki is Ichigo's total opposite - someone with immense reiatsu but no ability to control it or sense it. Unlike Ichigo, however, Zaraki never realized that you have to rely on your zanpakuto equally and treat it with respect or you will never get stronger. Ichigo realized this during their fight - that Zangetsu was more than just a tool... he was a soul with his own feelings as well.

I can easily see it going like this (grah, DBZ style):

shikai Ichigo < Zaraki 1/2 power, with bells, eyepatch, holding back
    2nd shikai Ichigo = Zaraki 1/2 power, eyepatch, holding back
    true shikai Ichigo = Zaraki, full power, injured

Then...

Bankai Ichigo > Zaraki full power in speed only (that we know of)
    Hollow Bankai Ichigo >> Byakuya
    Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Byakuya holding back in speed only
    Bankai Ichigo < Full Power Bankai Byakuya

So...

If Zaraki obtained true shikai, it's possible his shikai with his self-imposed limits would be equal to Ichigo's Bankai, if not slightly stronger (but slower, obviously). With no limits, at his full power, he's probably just as strong as Byakuya's Bankai. This is just raw power, though... when you think about it - Byakuya would probably own Zaraki hard with his Bankai simply because Zaraki would be stupid enough to let himself be hit by it.

OOH. Idea - Byakuya vs. Kenpachi - The 20-minute-holding-back-staredown-lecture-of-power! (Episode 204)

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b146.torrent go get it i acutally got this one right after it came out yes yes i know nothing better to do lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

needs more unohana fuckowning things

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Uh wtf is Shikai?

It's obvious Zaraki has gotten in touch with his Zanpaktou or however you spell it, it'd be EXTREMELY lame of the author(s) to just bring a foolish brute force character into this. Hopefully his Bankai is something really cool too, like a non-physical bankai so he can say something witty before doing it like "heh, funny how it wasn't a physical release, eh?"

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Uh wtf is Shikai?
    i can't remember if thats spelled right or not but it means first form does it not or initial release

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I can't decide whether I like Nel's voice or not...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Nuriko
    I can't decide whether I like Nel's voice or not...
    I think her voice is pretty cute.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Uh wtf is Shikai?
    Shikai is the first form of their sword. Like when Renji's sword turns from a regular sword into the multi-segment retractable sword (he says "Howl, Zabimaru" or whatever).

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Uh wtf is Shikai?
    Shikai is the first form of their sword. Like when Renji's sword turns from a regular sword into the multi-segment retractable sword (he says "Howl, Zabimaru" or whatever).

ahhhh so the first release ya, sorry lol

So who thinks Zarachi will have a totally mental Bankai despite his heavy use of physical techniques just for irony's sake?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Uh wtf is Shikai?

ahhhh so the first release ya, sorry lol

So who thinks Zarachi will have a totally mental Bankai despite his heavy use of physical techniques just for irony's sake?
    Bankai or not, it would be huge even if he could communicate with his sword period.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    Bankai or not, it would be huge even if he could communicate with his sword period.
    well, I'd assume he would have had to have known his swords name at one point in time. since he has his Shikai anyways.
    The question is how he forgot the name. Probably just because he, as stated by himself during his fight with ichigo, thought getting help from the zanpaktou was something a weakling would do. which in actuality, was making himself weaker.
    Tesla is weaker than Yami, so I dont see zaraki having any problem with him. I really doubt he has Bankai, but even just knowing his swords name would be enough for zaraki to stall outlong enough from some other stupid shit to happen via Orihime restoring Nell/Ichigo, Ulquorria coming back and making Nnoitra retreat, or do I dare say it... Orihime healing ichigo and grimmjaw for a Ulq/Nnoi vs Ichi/grim fight, with Grimmjaw helping out under the Vegeta clause.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    well, I'd assume he would have had to have known his swords name at one point in time. since he has his Shikai anyways.
    The question is how he forgot the name. Probably just because he, as stated by himself during his fight with ichigo, thought getting help from the zanpaktou was something a weakling would do. which in actuality, was making himself weaker.
    Tesla is weaker than Yami, so I dont see zaraki having any problem with him. I really doubt he has Bankai, but even just knowing his swords name would be enough for zaraki to stall outlong enough from some other stupid shit to happen via Orihime restoring Nell/Ichigo, Ulquorria coming back and making Nnoitra retreat, or do I dare say it... Orihime healing ichigo and grimmjaw for a Ulq/Nnoi vs Ichi/grim fight, with Grimmjaw helping out under the Vegeta clause.
    That would be made of win. I don't know why but just using that term "vegeta clause" brought back a rush of nostalgia and now I partially want it to happen lol. That'd be so badass especially since it kind of makes sense considering Grimmjaw lost and now he simply holds a grudge with Ulq and no longer with Ichigo most likely. But eh, I dream...

edit:

I finished 146 and I must say, Nel is really cute in the anime lol. Her voice doesn't matter, her whole character is great actually made me laugh multiple times.