Closed Thread
Page 8 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 24450

Thread: Bleach     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #141
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,878
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    ROFL. Awesome, purely awesome. The Byakuya owns ;o RAT MORNING STAR GO
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #142
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    the style of the drawing is cool but other than that... so lame lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #143
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,976
    BG Level
    6

    So if comic book is up to 260 already and the jp T.V cartoon is only 113, how much more episodes are there?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #144
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Iono
    So if comic book is up to 260 already and the jp T.V cartoon is only 113, how much more episodes are there?
    If the manga keeps going, the anime could last a while lol. As long as they don't do the crap Inuyasha did, It will be ok I hope. x.x
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #145
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,127
    BG Level
    10

    There will probably just be more filler until the next arc is done.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #146
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    the current manga arc is matching the anime arc at the moment so no fillers for awhile :D
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #147
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,722
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    It'll take until sometime in 2008 for the Anime to catch up with the Manga-- it's moving at a great pace atm.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #148
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Newest episode was pretty good, the manga though... O_O

    All I will say is that I've gained more respect for Chad. >_>
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #149
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,722
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    Newest episode was pretty good, the manga though... O_O

    All I will say is that I've gained more respect for Chad. >_>
    O_O DAMN STRAIGHT, BWHAHAHA

    A shame he's gonna get his ass handed to him now tho. :3
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #150
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    O_O DAMN STRAIGHT, BWHAHAHA

    A shame he's gonna get his ass handed to him now tho. :3
    I don't care, the last page of that manga 4tw!

    Spoilers kinda:The Left Arm of the Devil. o_o
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #151
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,976
    BG Level
    6

    Is just a chupakabra arm.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #152
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    the anime ending at such an awesome point sucks ><

    havent read the manga yet :\
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #153
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,878
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Heh. Yammy (Yami) and Ulquiorra own. XD Gotta love how the anime ended. Cliffhangers ftw. Looks like we get some Bankai next week.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #154
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,774
    BG Level
    6

    < can't wait for grimmjaw :wink:
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #155
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,165
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Heh. Yammy (Yami) and Ulquiorra own. XD Gotta love how the anime ended. Cliffhangers ftw. Looks like we get some Bankai next week.
    Fuck Yami, he blows. Now Ulqiorra... I can't wait to this this guy go off.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #156
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,722
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Heh. Yammy (Yami) and Ulquiorra own. XD Gotta love how the anime ended. Cliffhangers ftw. Looks like we get some Bankai next week.
    Fuck Yami, he blows. Now Ulqiorra... I can't wait to this this guy go off.
    Damn... I dun wanna tell you how it goes then, lol. Lemme just say if they recreate the episode like the Manga, you are in for a surprise.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #157
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,878
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Talking to me? If so, I've read to the current spot in the manga, so I know how things go down. I'm just going along with the anime now so I don't spoil folks.


    <---Wants Grimmjow too. Oh and gogo Urahara soon. =p
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #158
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,165
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Heh. Yammy (Yami) and Ulquiorra own. XD Gotta love how the anime ended. Cliffhangers ftw. Looks like we get some Bankai next week.
    Fuck Yami, he blows. Now Ulqiorra... I can't wait to this this guy go off.
    Damn... I dun wanna tell you how it goes then, lol. Lemme just say if they recreate the episode like the Manga, you are in for a surprise.
    I'm all caught up in the manga(260), so I know what happens, lol. And fuck Yami. I'm still waiting for Ulqiorra to wreck some shit.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #159
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    We need to separate the manga and anime talk -.-; I only read the anime and I don't think I'd understand the fights too well in manga so I'm not interested in reading ahead. Don't care to read spoilers and such, though.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #160
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,165
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    We need to separate the manga and anime talk -.-; I only read the anime and I don't think I'd understand the fights too well in manga so I'm not interested in reading ahead. Don't care to read spoilers and such, though.
    I used to never read the mangas, but Bleach is definitely worth it. The manga is made of epic win.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag