+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Translation PRZ     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Translation PRZ

Just got a new bike, with some kinda language (in siilver) on the side.
    Im not sure what it says could anyone tell me what it says prz?
    Just dont want to be riding around on a bike that says somthing like
    "Stick it up my But Please" on the side
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../bike1st-1.jpg
    No taking the piss, Didnt pass my test yet so im a noob and this is the best I can legaly ride atm >.>

Edit*
    Thats the bit I mean, sry

Might want to circle, or enlarge the section with the writing. I cant see what you're talking about with that pic.

I don't know what language that is nor what it says but i do know it ain't ITALIAN and being that the bike is Italian i say its DUMB so get it off asap.

It reminds me of a kid in high school who put kanji on his buick.........Dumb i tell you DUMB

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIC
    I don't know what language that is nor what it says but i do know it ain't ITALIAN and being that the bike is Italian i say its DUMB so get it off asap.

It reminds me of a kid in high school who put kanji on his buick.........Dumb i tell you DUMB
    he means the chinese characters on the side, not apriila or w/e

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Its katakana for "racing"

Re-shi-n-gu

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quixotic

Re-shi-n-gu
    Thanks, I suspected it would be somthing like that... needed to check just incase XD

lock/deleate prz

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

what bike is that?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Raineh
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixotic

Re-shi-n-gu
    Thanks, I suspected it would be somthing like that... needed to check just incase XD

lock/deleate prz
    Why do people say "lock/delete please"?

Seriously, I don't get it.

Sure, for a question like this it's not very likely that someone will have the same question anytime in the near future, but why the hell ask to delete it just because the question got answered?

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee

what bike is that?
    I am guessing an Aprilia Mille.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Looks like an 98-ish RS125, single brake rotor; no license, countries where you can buy that bike had graduated licensing. Sick sick sick bike, I would pay 4k to have one in the States. The 125 and 250s make badass trackday bikes.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quisten
    Looks like an 98-ish RS125, single brake rotor; no license, countries where you can buy that bike had graduated licensing. Sick sick sick bike, I would pay 4k to have one in the States. The 125 and 250s make badass trackday bikes.
    Yeah, its a RS125... its the best bike you can ride without passing your test here, this ones not a track bike its road legal it only has 33bhp and does 110mph. But its so lite you can toss it around the bends easy, get one if you can! lol

Anywho lock prz, this isnt a bike forum...

lolsash etc

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

General Discussion
    Anything non-FFXI can be posted here.
    Moderators Septimus, Beecher, Not Kuno, Lordwafik, Rocl, Tonko

I see nothing about no bikes.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    General Discussion

I guess, but ive never seen any other topics here about bikes so I asked for it to be locked so it will slip away quickly.

Creepy we registerd on the same day..

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I have been riding a triumph 955 lately but i'm getting rid of it, no idea what to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Raineh
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    General Discussion

I guess, but ive never seen any other topics here about bikes so I asked for it to be locked so it will slip away quickly.

Creepy we registerd on the same day..
    Well for all the other odd ball post i say we need a Bike post. Hell what better way to relax after staring at your computer than to suite up and ride. BTW nice Aprilia. I just about got a Mille R but decided on a Busa instead. Being 6'6" the busa fit my body better. Keep the rubber on the road.

I have been riding a triumph 955 lately but i'm getting rid of it, no idea what to get.
    If i ever move somewhere that actually has corners i'm gonna sell the busa and get me a MV Agusta F4 1000. From what i hear they are the cats meow. But atm i am loving the 200+mph that my busa gives me.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

If i ever move somewhere that actually has corners i'm gonna sell the busa and get me a MV Agusta F4 1000. From what i hear they are the cats meow. But atm i am loving the 200+mph that my busa gives me.
    Both lucky, nice bikes... id love to ride somthing a bit bigger but I keep failing my tests lol (have to do two here and they arnt easy) a nice 400 or 600.. is what id like if I ever passed this city has so many roundabouts and corners anything bigger would be just hard work

But ive been trying on and off for 3 years, kinda gave up and got the best I can ride atm...

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

in before steal.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I <3 my 03 ZX-6RR

Finally got out to a track that is kinda local to me, Jennings GP

http://plaza.ufl.edu/theapp/track.JPG

Was about the most fun I've ever had on a bike, just above Deal's Gap and roads in NC/Tenn. Hopefully going back there this Spring Break for a week straight to just ride.