+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ES:Oblivion/4 question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

ES:Oblivion/4 question

I downloaded/torrent/free Oblivion the other day and I'm pretty obsessed with it(I was the last time I rented it, but could never get it back again and my file is gone for some reason...). Anyway, is it possible to get full progression in all four factions(I guess Arena doesn't count)?

EDIT:
    Oh fuck, can mod move this to general lawl ;/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I believe so. I know I've done Thieves/Fighters at the same time and maxed. But never got far in the mages guild and never joined the Brotherhood.

Just need to be aware of what will get you kicked from a guild and avoid doing that. I think easiest is probably doing Brotherhood first since that stuff might get you kicked from Fighters, but dunno exactly. It lagged my computer too much and I deleted it recently for space.

Brotherhood rocks, get some really sweet armor early on.

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Yes, you can be max rank in all four main factions. However, maxing out both the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood will gross you a lot of Infamy so even if you've beat the main story and become head of the Fighters and Mages Guilds you will get a pretty frost reception from guards.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    Yes, you can be max rank in all four main factions. However, maxing out both the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood will gross you a lot of Infamy so even if you've beat the main story and become head of the Fighters and Mages Guilds you will get a pretty frost reception from guards.
    What he said. You'll get a major boost of Fame when you complete both story lines.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Played this game to death heh.

I'd advise downloading Oblivion OOO mod before you continue.

http://www.tescreens.be/oblivionmodwiki ... n_Overhaul

I got bored of the vanilla version pretty quick, but with this mod it'll keep you entertained for much, much longer.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Ins

I got bored of the vanilla version pretty quick, but with this mod it'll keep you entertained for much, much longer.
    If I do get back into the game I'll be starting with that again, I used it back when I first got it. But I lag so much on this comp so low settings had to be used Deleted it until I got a better comp but might just have to play as is before it's old, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    ya thats true but

Spoilers - highlight over to see
    you can do the thieves guild first, then get the greyfox mask and do the brotherhood with that on this way your character's infamy wont grow as fast

edit: er thats right its more of a light blue isnt it... well i guess you can kinda not read it

not really a spoiler so it doesnt matter much.

yea true but oh well hehe :D

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

can you possibly PM me a link to teh torrent you used? I haven't been able to find a working torrent for it ;;

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ins

Oh fuck yeah ;o I think I'll be starting over.

Does this work if you've installed the lastest (official) patch of Oblivion? its the one that added armor houses and that keep knight thing.