+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few random questions...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

A few random questions...

Re: A few random questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikith
    Why do people that get to see their girl/boyfriend every day but when they miss a day they complain? I'm currently in a relationship where I can only go and see my girlfriend every weekend and it annoys me when people complain about how they don't get to see their girl/boyfriend one time. Is it because they are so used to seeing their gf/bf every day? I mean I know a current couple that don't see each other for months at a time and they are fine! But seriously why?

Is it just me or are TV commercials getting so stupid they say "<Insert word here> is just a big word for <insert description here>" I know that doesn't seem like much but it annoys me!

Why is Bush still president?

How do you get rid of man boobs (Seriously!)?

Thanks everyone,
    Mike AKA Ikith!
    1. Yes

2. It's not just you.

3. Corruption

4. Stop eating gross american processed foods.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Why do people that get to see their girl/boyfriend every day but when they miss a day they complain? I'm currently in a relationship where I can only go and see my girlfriend every weekend and it annoys me when people complain about how they don't get to see their girl/boyfriend one time. Is it because they are so used to seeing their gf/bf every day? I mean I know a current couple that don't see each other for months at a time and they are fine! But seriously why?

Is it just me or are TV commercials getting so stupid they say "<Insert word here> is just a big word for <insert description here>" I know that doesn't seem like much but it annoys me!

Thanks everyone,
    Mike AKA Ikith!
    1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Corruption

For 4. Any excersizes you can point me too They are annoying and gross >.<! They are the only thing keeping me looking 100% thin!

Thanks everyone,
    Mike AKA Ikith!
    1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Corruption

For 4. Any excersizes you can point me too They are annoying and gross >.<! They are the only thing keeping me looking 100% thin!
    Swimming. Though since you live in Bellingham that would probably give you frostbite or something. Indoor pool okgo.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thanks everyone,
    Mike AKA Ikith!
    1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Corruption

Swimming. Though since you live in Bellingham that would probably give you frostbite or something. Indoor pool okgo.
    Awskum thanks man! BTW I have a pool but right now its an Ice rink hehe!

Thanks everyone,
    Mike AKA Ikith!
    1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Corruption

Awskum thanks man! BTW I have a pool but right now its an Ice rink hehe!
    'Kay.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

man boobs are a genetic problem. its not just caused from being over weight, if you have real man boobs and not just flab then you need surgery to remove them. its caused by the development of mammory tissue like women.

in america no matter how shitty a politician you are, all you need to do is get elected into office and you have it set. ~90%+ (real statistic) of incumbants get re-elected to office. you have to SERIOUSLY screw up like have sex with many boy interns and even then the public is stupid

advertising as a whole is used to calm the masses. the advertisers see the public as dumb and easily impressionable. they use visual as opposed to central ad's to draw our attention. just remember as stupid as you think the ad is, that how dumb the company thinks you are.

its nice to be able to see someone all the time, but when you cant youre supposed to adjust. its not that she is used to seeing her bf a lot, shes insecure about not being able to see you a lot. somewhere down the line im willing to bet she trusted a guy and he took that trust in this dept and ran with it... burning her. we're all damaged goods so the only thing i suggest doing is reinforcing that she can trust you. it will take some time but dont get mad at her for this. call her out of the blue to tell her you miss her and show a general interest. this will help ease the feeling of "oh crap whats he doing, is he thinking of me?"

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Why does Gears of War disappoint me so much?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Because everyone thought it was going to be Halo 2.5.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

My favorite thing about commercials are the ones that make people look stupid to the extreme.

Example, I saw one the other night for a reel to conveniently store a garden hose. The narrator said "does this ever happen to you" and proceeded to show me a 35-year old man COMPLETELY wrapped up in a garden hose almost from head to toe while he was watering the yard. Like somehow the garden hose sprang to life and attacked him like an anaconda.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    My favorite thing about commercials are the ones that make people look stupid to the extreme.

Example, I saw one the other night for a reel to conveniently store a garden hose. The narrator said "does this ever happen to you" and proceeded to show me a 35-year old man COMPLETELY wrapped up in a garden hose almost from head to toe while he was watering the yard. Like somehow the garden hose sprang to life and attacked him like an anaconda.
    that happens to me all the time