+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick I'd die for...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Chick I'd die for...

Just got proposed to, and she said yes. Congratulate me on being the winner of nothing. Huzzah to just being the best friend...

Tonko

Snooze you loose. Learn from this, and be more agressive in getting what you want.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

congratulations

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    Snooze you loose. Learn from this, and be more agressive in getting what you want.
    I didn't snooze. I did more than most men had/have the balls to do.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Huzzah!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Maybe it was because of the Star Trek uniform

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Maybe it was because of the Star Trek uniform
    I'm sure it wasn't.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ehhh, pop the King and scoop the Queen.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    Ehhh, pop the King and scoop the Queen.
    Not my style. I also not the type t wait around and hope they have troubles so I can swoop in and save the day.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If movies have taught me anything it's that you need to crash the wedding. Bonus points if you come in at the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nuketwig
    If movies have taught me anything it's that you need to crash the wedding. Bonus points if you come in at the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part.
    In other words be a jackass? Quite the opposite of who I am.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Getting stuck in the Friend Zone is the pits.

Don't worry, as soon as you've moved on and are in a serious relationship you'll magically become much more interesting. Women like to get what they can't have. Once you're the guy she can't sleep with on a whim in case something goes bad she'll want to fuck the shit out of you.

The risk of getting caught cheating will just make her naughtier too...be sure to take advantage of that.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by TsingTao
    Getting stuck in the Friend Zone is the pits.

Don't worry, as soon as you've moved on and are in a serious relationship you'll magically become much more interesting. Women like to get what they can't have. Once you're the guy she can't sleep with on a whim in case something goes bad she'll want to fuck the shit out of you.

The risk of getting caught cheating will just make her naughtier too...be sure to take advantage of that.
    I've been past the friend zone and back into it. I know how the shit works. Many things have happened, but in the end I am not the one she chose. Even as friends we've drifted apart. Shame too. I wasted a good six years of my life being in love with someone. I cannot even begin to count how many possible relationships I turned down, simply because I didn't feel anything for anyone else in comparison.
    It's all numbing right now though. I don't think I want to bother with anyone anymore. Get me a shack in the wilderness, so I can grow a Grizzly Adams beard and live off nature, far away from other humans </emo>

[edit]

CRAWWWLING IN MY SKEEEEEEN! THEEESE WWOOOOONDZ DAY WILL NOT HEEEYOOOLLLL!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If you've been past the friend zone in back, you did kind of sneeze thar. >.>

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    If you've been past the friend zone in back, you did kind of sneeze thar. >.>
    Wasn't too long and she was not too sure about it, so we promply fell back to friends zone.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

That sucks. =/

nice guys finish last. sorry to hear man

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    lol owned
    you guys are dicks.

sorry to hear about that, it sucks

If you still have strong feelings for her, talk to her about it, don't go cutting yourself in a corner yet, let her know how you still feel about her, if she has any feelings for you, she may reconsider her relationship with the other man or her relationship (lack off) with you. Here is the thing, if you do this, and you are not ready for a full commitment, if you are not ready to be there for her, and even marry her, then fuck off, don't try to change things for her if you are not ready for what would happen. You may still have a chance, be mature about it and talk things out, but be ready for what could come from it, worst case scenarios would be she: A) realizes that she does care about you in more than just friends, and does not want to be with the other guy knowing how you feel (happy ending for you...till you are married and down the road get sick of each other, lol) or B) she truly wants to be with the other man, and really only wants you as her friend (then is time to move on, just don't cut yourself, too messy a way to die...).

It sucks, either way, you stand to either loose big or win but there will be consequences that you may not be ready for either way. Just think if you really want to be with her and are sure of you and her working out, then don't just post on some internet forums about how much a looser you are, do something about it (not over till she marries anyways, go win her back!). Well, whichever you end up doing, good luck, just don't be afraid to try, regret is a far worst feeling than rejection ever will be...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast