Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Doing Dyna-Xarca/Beau NMs/Hydras in small groups?

Yea, I know not to do it during primetime or anything. I was thinking of getting a group for the sole purpose of AF. Has anyone done this before and is there any specific strats?
    I wanna go in small groups because my playtime = lol and my endgame shell stopped doing dynamis. And there's no shells that go at times that correspond with my main shells schedule.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

..Wow, I'm stupid, sorry about that. >_>;

It would be easier for a small group to do Xarc, small meaning 6-12, then beaudecine just because of the amount of mobs. I've actually done a small group of 6-12 xarcs many many many times and its a lot easier then you would actually expect. Originally we just went in with everyone /nin sub to bounce hate. The original groups I went with was Rdm,Blm,Blm,Brd,Whm, Thf. The thf is there for obvious TH and sac pulling the mobs. It was easy to just bounce hate but for the most part the Rdm and Brd tanked for obvious reasons. None of the pulls does everyone have to wipe and its easy to get 2 time extensions.

As for the runs we basically do now it makes things a little bit smoother, but for the most part the same. Nin, Rdm/drk, Blm, Thf, Rng, Brd, and extras who want to come. Strat is pretty much the same have the Thf sac pull the nms, Rng pluck, and kill the NM as you would any mob in a normal party. Adjusting for different nms based on what they do and their difficulty. Like Ninja and Ranger you just kite because the RA go through shadows, Samurai you run away and hope to make it fail ws' when it meikyos, smn have a blm sleep the pet, and Bst same. When you understand what you have to do for each NM its really easy.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Don't mean to necro this, but it was brought up again in my ls again after being mostly forgotten.

What TEs are you supposed to go after, and how are you supposed to pull them, just sacs?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Search search search search search

You can find the answers searching.

This topic comes up once a month, and like a tampon I am here to block it.