Quote Originally Posted by Vanmoriel
    Vanmoriel

Name : Vanmoriel ~ Race : Elvaan

Sandy Rank 10

Sky/Moon/Tav O =o

CoP : 5-3~ working on it with my Cop Ls

Jobs : 75Rdm,75Brd,75Whm,75Nin,72War
    All Subs.

Past Linkshells : NinthCircle they got to emo, and most of them were *humping* the Leader hehe.

Kabalah : They never did anything. so i tossed the shell.

PandAs : Sky~ They broke linkshell

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I realize I have like no posts, I just lurk. But I needed to share this.

<~SeXy MaDsKiLlZ<~ ~>Application<~ Plz ^^
    Viciouss, TaruTaru, 75 Dark Knight/37 Thief/37 Whitemage/37 NInja/37 war , Pasific time Zone on usually 10am-4:30pm and 11:30pm-3:00am , i know im on alot Its not my falt 8(, Sky+Cop Yes, Main Ls is TaruTaruNation, Kick ass Ls all taru's , Cooking100+3 , Smithing 50 Ganna take it 2 100<~ soon, i wants me Str armor gears ^^ <~~ Great Skillz<~~~ ^^ = more ff11 time ^^

Ryko, given the following information, NAME THAT APPLICANT!

Hi, my name is ******. my Schedule is, i can play on weekdays and weekends. I have 22 Alchemy. i have a 72SAM, 36THf, 33 WAR and 19 Nin. I have had one other sky ls which is **************. I am prouhd of becoming a lvl 72 SAM. I am proud of this because in my life i always like to succeed. Well i hope u guys let me join

The End

Has some win.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4478/applq1.jpg
    thats the actual ap...

Uubu had to copy/paste it into a new thread because he posted it in our application directions thread instead of a new thread.

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

My DynaLS had a reapply from someone who left a year ago after having huge arguements about how the sackholders were all out to MPK the LS.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The thing that ticks me off the most about these kind of applications, is that most of them don't even bother reading the requirements to join the LS.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmessenger
    The thing that ticks me off the most about these kind of applications, is that most of them don't even bother reading the requirements to join the LS.
    Dear god. YES!!
    I'm not an officer in our LS, however, at least half of the applications do not follow the format requested and/or don't even tell us about ZM/PM/TM/dynamis status.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

god i wish i saved some of those stellar apps i've rejected in the past.. so much comedy gold.

NA release was 10/03.. which would make it impossible to play for 4 years with a NA copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldone
    NA release was 10/03.. which would make it impossible to play for 4 years with a NA copy.
    Maybe if you round up to the nearest whole year.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

My application to my current sky shell entailed no words, simply a picture, the funny thing is I got in.

My entire application:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Name: xxxxxxxx

Current job levels: White Mage 75, BlackMage 37, Summoner 35

Current Zilart Mission: ZM14 Ark Angels

Current Promathia Mission: 3-1 Distant Belief (I believe it is)

Do you have any HNM or God experience?: I was in Sheikahz for quite some time and I have no Go experience what-so-ever.

Where did you hear about us? I saw your LS fight Aspid and win not too long ago.

What LS are you in currently, if any?: I'm in no LS atm.

Do you know anyone in Veritas (please list)?: I can't really remember names but yes I do.

What are your goals for the game?: Set my mind off of life problems and try to have fun.

What are your normal play hours?: I dont have normal play hours.

Do you have any crafting skills above level 60 (please list)?: No.

Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?: Well if it's life it's just all screwed up, abused in all ways, confronted family about when i was sexually molested, they seem it funny to call me gay now when i dont know exactly what i am, my mom died when i was 5 and ive been broke and what not, i try to hide my past and i like to make ppl smile and see how happy they are...its nice to cheer ppl up and be their friend that they can talk to about anything. Just brings me up in joy

OMG THOSE PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE
    /SARCASM for the ignorant masses

seriously i have seen shitty players with rank 10 sky sea LC and etc

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by ghys
    Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?: Well if it's life it's just all screwed up, abused in all ways, confronted family about when i was sexually molested, they seem it funny to call me gay now when i dont know exactly what i am, my mom died when i was 5 and ive been broke and what not, i try to hide my past and i like to make ppl smile and see how happy they are...its nice to cheer ppl up and be their friend that they can talk to about anything. Just brings me up in joy
    Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Alathar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmessenger
    Dear god. YES!!
    I'm not an officer in our LS, however, at least half of the applications do not follow the format requested and/or don't even tell us about ZM/PM/TM/dynamis status.
    Oddly enough, in my LS we've never really had a problem with people filling out the application properly. But I will say if they can't fill out an app correctly, that slims down their chances to get in by a lot.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Actual application to our HNMLS.

Hello impossible to gauge ls
    samurai 73 do you need it ?
    thx ls ^^

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Hellow fellow BBQplatinum Ls members. I hope that you are fine as I am today. I am interested in joining your Ls and egered to help out as much as I can. I am currently in two Ls's that I'm in which are AlligiantSentinals and Nightbreedreborn. If you speak with my curent leaders, they will tell you my experiances with helping the Ls and my positive behavior. There is no gil, items, or any partial objects Icare most than the Ls and friends I would support itself. I played this game since the game ever released in the easter event day of FFXI.

General facts: I am indeed Feiwong from the character I played long ago, but quited from all the harssments online and college work got in the way. Now I'm back as blazes wanting to continue play the game and enjoy or finish the story hopefullt. Yes, I HATE RMT, and no, I never bought gil. The account that I currently have was given to me and not bought. I'm an honest person and willing to explain myself, hoever it is very frustrating for people to put add-ons to the fire making more and more gossip and rumors that is hard for me not to argue about it.

Something you should know: Bitcloud, the original owner <I think> betrayed his Ls [Resurection]keeping the kirin osode and trying to sell the account, luckily I was able to retrieve it. I understand some people will not like me and some won't, that's cool. It is hard for me to enjoy the game while others won't resolve the differances from the past, that kills the joy of the game. I understand I will get a reply people saying I'm Feiwong and such from those silly forums, but evidently, I'm trying my best to ignore those forums and hopefully focus on enjoying the game and finish cop-toa story. This is why people focus on the negativity rather than the good stuff I have done. Even master Synnre, leader of the infamous Dynasty, knows the good stuff that I have done.

I will describe a few things about myself:

Time zone: Cst
    Area: Chicago, College student of Harold Washington.
    Birthday: oct.23
    Favorite food: spicey foods, middle eastern, seafood pasta, Steak,Shushi.
    Sports: Martial arts, football, la'crosse.
    Dreams: hoping to become a chemical engineer or pharmicst.
    Wish list item from BBQ: undetermined.

I'm very willing to do anything to join your Ls, I really don't know what can I offer you, but I can offer you my loyalty which you won't be disapointed in.

Jobs: Mnk/Nin/Sam 75
    Cop: 4-2 the Savage
    ToA 10
    Current Ls AlligiantSentinals, Nightbreedreborn.
    The infamous FeiWong decided to post in our public forum and put up an application himself. Our LS requires someone in the LS put up an application for you and you need 3 sponsors.

-V

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by vagus
    Hellow fellow BBQplatinum Ls members. I hope that you are fine as I am today. I am interested in joining your Ls and egered to help out as much as I can. I am currently in two Ls's that I'm in which are AlligiantSentinals and Nightbreedreborn. If you speak with my curent leaders, they will tell you my experiances with helping the Ls and my positive behavior. There is no gil, items, or any partial objects Icare most than the Ls and friends I would support itself. I played this game since the game ever released in the easter event day of FFXI.

General facts: I am indeed Feiwong from the character I played long ago, but quited from all the harssments online and college work got in the way. Now I'm back as blazes wanting to continue play the game and enjoy or finish the story hopefullt. Yes, I HATE RMT, and no, I never bought gil. The account that I currently have was given to me and not bought. I'm an honest person and willing to explain myself, hoever it is very frustrating for people to put add-ons to the fire making more and more gossip and rumors that is hard for me not to argue about it.

Something you should know: Bitcloud, the original owner <I think> betrayed his Ls [Resurection]keeping the kirin osode and trying to sell the account, luckily I was able to retrieve it. I understand some people will not like me and some won't, that's cool. It is hard for me to enjoy the game while others won't resolve the differances from the past, that kills the joy of the game. I understand I will get a reply people saying I'm Feiwong and such from those silly forums, but evidently, I'm trying my best to ignore those forums and hopefully focus on enjoying the game and finish cop-toa story. This is why people focus on the negativity rather than the good stuff I have done. Even master Synnre, leader of the infamous Dynasty, knows the good stuff that I have done.

I will describe a few things about myself:

Time zone: Cst
    Area: Chicago, College student of Harold Washington.
    Birthday: oct.23
    Favorite food: spicey foods, middle eastern, seafood pasta, Steak,Shushi.
    Sports: Martial arts, football, la'crosse.
    Dreams: hoping to become a chemical engineer or pharmicst.
    Wish list item from BBQ: undetermined.

I'm very willing to do anything to join your Ls, I really don't know what can I offer you, but I can offer you my loyalty which you won't be disapointed in.

Jobs: Mnk/Nin/Sam 75
    Cop: 4-2 the Savage
    ToA 10
    Current Ls AlligiantSentinals, Nightbreedreborn.
    The infamous FeiWong decided to post in our public forum and put up an application himself. Our LS requires someone in the LS put up an application for you and you need 3 sponsors.

-V
    That's not an app. That's a freaking resume.

At least you're not getting applications to an LS on another server

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂♂
    Hello Guys How Are You I Wish You Are All Fine
    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Name is Abod rolleyes.gif
    Job : PLD75 .. THF63
    ZM = 14 biggrin.gif
    COP = 4.2 unsure.gif