Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Linkshell App ever?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Worst Linkshell App ever?

This person is completely serious too...mind you we arent a new LS or anything. Im sure some other people have got some good ones too off their LS websites, I havent seen one as poor or stupid as this persons tho...Im willing to bet their NIN is no higher than level 20 at this point

Name: *******
    Race/Gender: Hume Female
    Job/Level: 75 Black Mage
    Subjobs/Level: 61 Red Mage 44 White Mage 37 Summoner (I quit mage jobs)
    Other jobs levelled: Taking Nin to 75 next
    Nation Rank: Bastok Rank 8 Sandoria Rank 6
    ZM: Sky Arc Angels fight needed still
    CoP: Promy-Vahzl ~ trying to get to sea but have not had a chance.
    Dynamis: clearance to Glacier but not beyond.
    Craft skills: Woodworking 28
    Play-Time: dont know anymore have to wait till I get back to Cali on the 22ed to see what thats going to be like.
    Any other information: I miss the shell and some of the people in it. I miss doing the end game stuff. taking Nin to 75 next as I kinda dislike endgame blm stuff.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

So a 75 BLM who hates being a 75 BLM applies to an LS thinking they'll take his 75 NIN for whenever he feels like levelling it?

Reeks of leech :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The last part of that app sounds like he was a former member. That being said, is it wrong to make such a casual app to get back in, considering people know said person and his/her play style?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

this person was in the LS for about a week, never did anything and left because "HNM" wasnt for her. If u wanted to get back into the LS wouldnt u try to change how everyone viewed you instead of just reinforcing it lol

Depends on what pictures she posts of herself.

Vygun

28 woodworking good to know.

Really hate when people include low level crafts on apps

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    Depends on what pictures she posts of herself.
    Damn straight

I wish that was comparable to the worst app my shell has received. I've seen way worse .

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've seen people apply from other servers (it seems there was more than one nantekotta), people practically not filling out forms, people underleveled applying anyways, people without sky applying (not really a big deal anymore... but it is when you're 75 pre-toau/cop. wth have you been leveling!?) and finally people with poor grammar. But the NK forum got wiped twice and is now down so I can't show any examples. :/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

kinda wall of text warning..

i'm sure krandor whould have chimed in with this one but i guess he's not up yet.

.:: UPDATED NOTE 1/16/06: We have several members on trial at the moment so pending their acceptance/dismissal, recruitment will be CLOSED for the time being. However, if you think you go above and beyond our recruitment requirements: for example, you have SEA and SKY unlocked, ZILART and COP completed and TOA17+, multiple lv75 jobs, have a lot of play time during the day and can commit strongly to the LS and attending LS events, please feel free to apply. At this time, applicants who do not have these will not be reviewed. ::..

I figured i'd give it a try since i do meet alot of those requerments.

Character Information-
    1. Character Name: MoFantasy
    2. Main Job and level: RNG74/NIN37 (will hit 75 soon, im 25k tnl)
    3. Subjobs and levels: BLM60/WHM30, DRK40/THF(WAR), NIN37, SMN36, WHM30, WAR27, THF19
    4. Additional level 75 jobs: BLM will be there when im done with exp rng
    5. Crafting skills (if any): Cooking 49

Mission Information-
    6. Zilart Mission: ZM14 (cant find a decent divine might win)
    7. Chains of Promathia Mission: COP8-3 (The BC fight)
    8. Treasures of Aht Urhgan Mission: ToAU 15, black coffin.
    9. Assault Rank: Private Second Class, i should hit PFC soon

Gameplay Information-
    10: Time Zone: GMT+1 holland europe
    11: Times available to play: 12+ hours a day, i play ALOT trust me.., record stads at 36hrs now, broke it yesterday Very Happy
    12: Dynamis zones completed: Sandy, failed bastok last night Sad
    13: Which, if any, HNM have you fought? All possible HNMs/gods exept: Vrtra, Jormund, Sea gods, Khimaira, Hydra, nidhogg.

Other-
    14: What is your previous LS's name, and why are you leaving? (If you would rather not post reasons on a public forum, please PM Punx with the reason(s) or speak with him in game.) OrderOfJudgment hasnt been doing good since Jester hasnt been on, Sackholders doing a bad job, and i didnt agree with alot of things, so i stood up for em. 1 day things blew up and i got kicked.

15: Do you have any friends in KTD? I used to be in an LS with xxxxx. Credence.
    16: Why would you like to join KTD?
    ive aplied to many LSs before i did here, but none were looking for a ranger. Since i dont know anyone in KtD i wasnt planning on aplying for it, but yeh i guess you guys need dedicated people, i want a dedicated LS, i hate exping, i love events, i can never get enough events a day. hell if u tell me to kite vrtra as an event, il do it lol. I just wanna fight the big fights.
    I am a damn good DD, i love DDing and i have 4 years of experience with my jobs, so i know how to do em when it comes to endgame stuff. I got most my RNG gear so i dont really ask for anything. I never bitch about exploss unless i get MPKed. I dont judge ppl and i dont like to be judged by others. I play the game to be the best, not much of a real life going atm anyway lol. I am willing to stay up late nights and early mornings to do fun stuff. I know i can play for as much as 48hours if needed.
    keep in mind this player is somewhat of a joke on asura (he whined on KI about someone lotting against him on relic gun in jeuno), and he's also talked shit about us (and other end game shells, his shell was somewhat of a joke and he got kicked out of THAT to boot).

i like that he made it a point to quote our requirements saying he has meets many yet doesnt have a job at 75 even.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Not as bad as this 75MNK who applied to mine almost a year ago.

He claimed 1,520,000 limit points and had all the necessary subs leveled to 37 (whm, nin, war, thf). He was later spotted in Whitegate on his 10WHM and about 15 minutes later, spotted in the Dunes as a 9WHM.

The only honest thing on his app was that he had 0 crafts.

Said person used to be in my social and was known as a habitual liar. He claimed to have soloed his testimony at 66 and beat Maat at 66, but when he dinged 70, he abrubtly left his PT and begged all the 75's in the LS to help him get a monk testimony. After he lost to Maat at 70 a few times, he proclaimed he didn't want 75 and that he was quitting since 70 was his goal all along.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

dear god... 12h to 36h long sessions wth does he do all that time? Look at the ah?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

75 is so overrated, 70 is where its at.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

yeah screw 70+ gear, all I need is an ohat.

Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    kinda wall of text warning..

i'm sure krandor whould have chimed in with this one but i guess he's not up yet.

.:: UPDATED NOTE 1/16/06: We have several members on trial at the moment so pending their acceptance/dismissal, recruitment will be CLOSED for the time being. However, if you think you go above and beyond our recruitment requirements: for example, you have SEA and SKY unlocked, ZILART and COP completed and TOA17+, multiple lv75 jobs, have a lot of play time during the day and can commit strongly to the LS and attending LS events, please feel free to apply. At this time, applicants who do not have these will not be reviewed. ::..

I figured i'd give it a try since i do meet alot of those requerments.

Character Information-
    1. Character Name: MoFantasy
    2. Main Job and level: RNG74/NIN37 (will hit 75 soon, im 25k tnl)
    3. Subjobs and levels: BLM60/WHM30, DRK40/THF(WAR), NIN37, SMN36, WHM30, WAR27, THF19
    4. Additional level 75 jobs: BLM will be there when im done with exp rng
    5. Crafting skills (if any): Cooking 49

Mission Information-
    6. Zilart Mission: ZM14 (cant find a decent divine might win)
    7. Chains of Promathia Mission: COP8-3 (The BC fight)
    8. Treasures of Aht Urhgan Mission: ToAU 15, black coffin.
    9. Assault Rank: Private Second Class, i should hit PFC soon

Gameplay Information-
    11: Times available to play: 12+ hours a day, i play ALOT trust me.., record stads at 36hrs now, broke it yesterday Very Happy
    12: Dynamis zones completed: Sandy, failed bastok last night Sad
    13: Which, if any, HNM have you fought? All possible HNMs/gods exept: Vrtra, Jormund, Sea gods, Khimaira, Hydra, nidhogg.

Other-
    14: What is your previous LS's name, and why are you leaving? (If you would rather not post reasons on a public forum, please PM Punx with the reason(s) or speak with him in game.) OrderOfJudgment hasnt been doing good since Jester hasnt been on, Sackholders doing a bad job, and i didnt agree with alot of things, so i stood up for em. 1 day things blew up and i got kicked.

15: Do you have any friends in KTD? I used to be in an LS with xxxxx. Credence.
    16: Why would you like to join KTD?
    ive aplied to many LSs before i did here, but none were looking for a ranger. Since i dont know anyone in KtD i wasnt planning on aplying for it, but yeh i guess you guys need dedicated people, i want a dedicated LS, i hate exping, i love events, i can never get enough events a day. hell if u tell me to kite vrtra as an event, il do it lol. I just wanna fight the big fights.
    I am a damn good DD, i love DDing and i have 4 years of experience with my jobs, so i know how to do em when it comes to endgame stuff. I got most my RNG gear so i dont really ask for anything. I never bitch about exploss unless i get MPKed. I dont judge ppl and i dont like to be judged by others. I play the game to be the best, not much of a real life going atm anyway lol. I am willing to stay up late nights and early mornings to do fun stuff. I know i can play for as much as 48hours if needed.
    keep in mind this player is somewhat of a joke on asura (he whined on KI about someone lotting against him on relic gun in jeuno), and he's also talked shit about us (and other end game shells, his shell was somewhat of a joke and he got kicked out of THAT to boot).

i like that he made it a point to quote our requirements saying he has meets many yet doesnt have a job at 75 even.
    LOL at 4 years of experience... so he started before NA release and doesn't even have a 75 yet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Coldone
    Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    11: Times available to play: 12+ hours a day, i play ALOT trust me.., record stads at 36hrs now, broke it yesterday
    LOL at 4 years of experience... so he started before NA release and doesn't even have a 75 yet.
    Wasnt EU release around COP? I know that some EU players had imported and played prior, but this taru most likely was not one of them.

Playtime(-)

I always love people that are like.. I've played 5 years!

Too bad the game has only been out for 4.6(3.2 for NA)...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

NA release was 10/03 I think, right?

oh come on, name please :D

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

i would like to ask to join ur ls
    if u all dont mind
    Character's Name : Devoid
    Primary jobs and levels : LVL 75 PLD
    Support jobs and levels : 37 THF 37 WAR 37 NIN
    Chains of Promathia mission : 2:3
    Time zone and play time : + 4 GMT
    Other notes -
    have sky and the new pack just
    in case if i cant make it i will tell u about it befor 3 days or more
    no Dynamis LS or anything
    Probably the most terrible application... ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast