Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild points     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Guild points

about a year ago I saw a website that had the information of each day's guild point items and you would see which item would be for the next day... I lost the link, can anyone hook me up please? Thanks :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like to cross-reference Titanicus with FF Recipe.

http://www.ffrecipe.com/guildPattern.php?lang=en

If they are both in agreement then I will procure the item, otherwise I will either wait or go there myself. It is amazingly rare to see them disagree though. (I just like to be certain.)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

FFRecipe relies on users submissions to compute which Guild Items pattern has been selected by S-E servers for the current day, for each crafting rank.

It will perhaps list a wrong GP items if you check the page soon after JP midnight, when the item just changed and not enough people have submitted which item they were asked from guild. But as soon as enough people reported their item to the site (it was a matter of seconds when JP were all into crafting, but give it a few minutes nowadays) I never noticed any error.

Not sure about Titanictus, but I would think it works the exact same way.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    FFRecipe relies on users submissions to compute which Guild Items pattern has been selected by S-E servers for the current day, for each crafting rank.

It will perhaps list a wrong GP items if you check the page soon after JP midnight, when the item just changed and not enough people have submitted which item they were asked from guild. But as soon as enough people reported their item to the site (it was a matter of seconds when JP were all into crafting, but give it a few minutes nowadays) I never noticed any error.

I think they are both use the same method. FF Recipe has (or maybe had it's been a while since I did guild points) a larger user base so it generally got the pattern faster.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa

I think they are both use the same method. FF Recipe has (or maybe had it's been a while since I did guild points) a larger user base so it generally got the pattern faster.
    Wasn't sure about that, since I barely used it for a few days when FFRecipe guy forgot to renew his domain. Well if they sometime provide different GP items, it means that one of the site's user base is made of morons

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Titanicus has had some days recently where there still haven't been any results 10 hours after JP midnight. Both it and FFrecipe are pretty reliable though...