Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

600 Beastmen Seals, which to spam?

ffxiah.com results, while nice as a basic idea, obviously arent correct. Items that havent sold in months and only a handful of times total bring up the average price (wizards mantle), and crazy-rare items typically arent worth the risk because you will more often then not wind up with nothing at all.

My instincts tell me Jungle Boogeymen is still number 1 if you want a safe bet to come out with some money, with decent home run oppourtunity. If you had 600 seals, which area would you farm?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Like you said the Torque BCNM 60s are usually the best bet for consistent gil making. I'm not sure what prices look like on your server but at least on Asura the BCNM 40s that drop Utsusemi Ni could be good cash as well, it hit around 700kish here recently, which is a decent chunk of change for a 40 seal run.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Holding out for kraken club is clearly too risky. I like the bcnm that have multiple useful drops. Going with the torques is likely the best use of seals as with average drops you will get a decent reward.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Depends on your server, some BC20 Mannequin peices sell over 500k (server dependant) and are 100% drops easy too. But theres no big pay out item and you have to wait between orbs.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I have a crap-load saved up as well and was planning on using BST for bcnm20 for astrals. Anyone think that is a good idea? I have no clue on astral drop rate but figured it was worth it simply because only 20 per orb.

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras
    Depends on your server, some BC20 Mannequin peices sell over 500k (server dependant) and are 100% drops easy too. But theres no big pay out item and you have to wait between orbs.
    Mannequin parts do not sell on my server anymore. Most of the parts actually come from the Under Observation quest.

Stick with the Torque BCNM. I'm surprised Enfeebling Torque has been untouched in price before and after deflation.

Banned.

BG Level

I intend to use my stack and a half to get a Mannequin, not exactly sell one.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I think most people at this point have one, or are going to get it themselves like you. Over a couple weeks, I ended up getting most of the mannequin pieces from Uninvited Guests (yeaaaa for crappy rewards). Tried higher prices, then went to 10k apiece and left them there for a week. Afterwards, I just tossed them. 8)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Guess theres much more demand on my server, recently I bought 4/5 and then decided I needed the money elsewhere and was able to sell them all bazaaring in less then a day. Most peices seem to sell over night except Feet which never sell and head since its soloable and alot of people do it.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kooldac
    I have a crap-load saved up as well and was planning on using BST for bcnm20 for astrals. Anyone think that is a good idea? I have no clue on astral drop rate but figured it was worth it simply because only 20 per orb.
    Absolutely not.

I'm 0/24 on this BCNM. Biggest waste of seals ever.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

go for the gold. get a KC

Go for the Kraken, it drops 50k worth of items to the NPC every time =P

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Anybody have any viable suggestions for 3 man BCs? 6 man ones drop the best, but it'd be alot easier to spam with 3 people. Its gonna take long enough having to run back and get a new orb every 20 minutes, i wanna make this as painless as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras
    Anybody have any viable suggestions for 3 man BCs? 6 man ones drop the best, but it'd be alot easier to spam with 3 people. Its gonna take long enough having to run back and get a new orb every 20 minutes, i wanna make this as painless as possible.
    Under Observation, the PCC BC.

If you have the OPs, go for WWW (Wild Wild Whiskers), suppose it does depend on your server, but at least Penitent's Rope on Asura is still decent, not sure about the Walk mask prices lately, but I used to make a ton of gil with this BC (Nin, Whm, and random DD, easiest BC there is, lol).

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've done some of the 3 man bc50 fights. Loot potential is nice, spiked finger gaunts and a bunch of other prizes. Only problem is outside of spiked finger gauntlets, stuff takes forever to sell. This was the Final Bout (goobue) with 3 bsts.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

PCC. 4/~20 on it now. >_>

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    If you have the OPs, go for WWW (Wild Wild Whiskers), suppose it does depend on your server, but at least Penitent's Rope on Asura is still decent, not sure about the Walk mask prices lately, but I used to make a ton of gil with this BC (Nin, Whm, and random DD, easiest BC there is, lol).
    Walk mask is also in the Kraken Club BC. Wanna take a guess where its price is?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    No, Celery. WHM, PLD, DRK/THF 100% win.

A lot of the 3-man bcnms are wicked easy.
    There's a lv30 bcnm for mannequin parts which you can win with 3 wars and a couple of hi potions. No joke.