Closed Thread

Thread: Psychic wins the Lottery!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level

Psychic wins the Lottery!

Just kidding! But as long as we're talking about psychics, check this out.

http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/home/

Most people are probably familiar with this woman by now. If not from Senoska's topic, then from the report CNN did on her last night.

Someone with lots of time on their hands has taken it upon themselves to seek out Sylvia Browne's infamous blunders and publicize them in an effort to stop the general public from throwing anymore money at her.

It's a pretty simple equation right? Person has problem. Person wants answers to the problem, person ends up talking to a psychic.

Sylvia Browne charges $700.00 to speak with her on the phone for 20 minutes. All the while she claims she has magical powers, powers to see things nobody else can, also she can speak with the dead. You would probably be better speaking to a therapist, even a hs guidance counselor. Someone truly qualified to pass on advice.

Psychics offer an outstanding claim of just being gifted. Self proclaimed miracle workers.

"Come speak with me I have a gift that will answer any/all your questions. My magic show will promptly ensue your deposit of $700.00. OK your money has cleared, let's work some magic! Does the letter M mean anything to you? What about grass? The color blue? I see lots of bricks. Do you own a car, I see a car. Wait I think I found your missing child! Oops time has run out! If you're interested in finding the location of your missing daughter, you must debit an additional $700.00 to your account!"

This is a very strange world sometimes. I have magic powers, now surrender all your monies to me!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My psychic powers can kick her psychic powers ass.

Ridill
    BG Level

I heard her on the radio a few days ago.
    Caller: Do you see me having good fortune with my job in the future?
    "Psychic": I see.. Blueprints. and a moniter of some sorts. are you a construction worker, or someone that uses blueprints?
    Caller: no. Im a security guard.
    "Phychic" oh... well.. you could sometimes have blueprints. like if you asked for them since you would be in the building.
    Caller: I drive around in the parking lot.

that episode of South Park summed it up best.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Souj, i love your sig.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

that does rule

Ridill
    BG Level

full thing >.>
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ro/FFTMNT2.jpg

and as to not derail!
    I'm a psychic and I know your irl names! I'll tell you what your real name is, but only after you answer these questions!
    1)theres an "e","o","a","i" or "u" in your name correct? how many of each are in your name?
    2)I either see your name having less than, or more than 5 letters in your name.
    3)your great grandfather is no longer with the living correct? no? well It must be your great grandmother im seeing then.
    your great grandmother, she cant remember your name. she needs to know your name in order to talk to me about you. so i'll go into a comma and let her take control of my body. tell me your name. i wont beable to hear it because I'll be in a coma like state.

after you aswer those questions, I'll tell you what your name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    full thing >.>

and as to not derail!
    I'm a psychic and I know your irl names! I'll tell you what your real name is, but only after you answer these questions!
    1)theres an "e","o","a","i" or "u" in your name correct? how many of each are in your name?
    3)your great grandfather is no longer with the living correct? no? well It must be your great grandmother im seeing then.
    your great grandmother, she cant remember your name. she needs to know your name in order to talk to me about you. so i'll go into a comma and let her take control of my body. tell me your name. i wont beable to hear it because I'll be in a coma like state.

GRANDMA IT'S ME CHRIS WTFISUP WITH YOUR OLD SELF.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Souj
    full thing >.>

and as to not derail!

GRANDMA IT'S ME CHRIS WTFISUP WITH YOUR OLD SELF.
    NUTIN MUCH CHRIS BUT SERIOUSLY RUN AWAY THIS BITCH IS STEALING YOUR MON-------- Oh, sorry about that, connection must've broke. I'd like my $700 now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sylvia Brown makes me wish I could hurl the planet Earth into the sun. Nothing good can ever come from a species that spawned a loathsome, despicable, disgusting creature such as her.