Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Accounts banned (Jan. 25)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I find it hard to believe they would ban someone for "bad packets" alone... you had have been doing something... routers send "bad packets" all the fucking time, thats why there are designated bits in each packet that gets sent out to verify if it made it in one piece (good packet) or didn't (bad packet)....

If by "bad packet" you mean you reinterpreted what they said so that you can flame ppl on here then all the more power to you, but so far you're the only person to every use the "bad packet" excuse... finding it hard to believe...

I 3-box and they all share the same router and cable modem and i've yet to be banned for "bad packets"

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Oh, and btw. We have killed Fafnir with 10 people on multiple occasions, faster than you've killed with 18+. I hear flee hacking and pos'ing is great during the fight though. You take lessons from Armand on kiting him around the Aery Kingkai?

You're just upset that you lost your account. I also heard from a few people that you actually do abuse your wife. I can only imagine how you treated her when you found out that you lost your account. You should take some time off, see a counsler and learn to be a husband. If I ever run into you in RL, be prepared for an ass beating from me. Husbands that abuse their wives have a special place in hell.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Lilth, Misterbob, and Asyra play. That's more than i can say for you...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rydiu
    I find it hard to believe they would ban someone for "bad packets" alone... you had have been doing something... routers send "bad packets" all the fucking time, thats why there are designated bits in each packet that gets sent out to verify if it made it in one piece (good packet) or didn't (bad packet)....

If by "bad packet" you mean you reinterpreted what they said so that you can flame ppl on here then all the more power to you, but so far you're the only person to every use the "bad packet" excuse... finding it hard to believe...

I 3-box and they all share the same router and cable modem and i've yet to be banned for "bad packets"
    I called the POL people, and they said it was because I had "Bad packets" and that is "Similar to people who are trying to dupe items".

Yesterday I remembered a convo with a GM I had in november ish....

I had went in to hold Dynamis Beauc for an LS that had it scheduled, when another LS decided to gather 1 hour earlier than normal and take it. I went in and engaged a mob.. died RR.. and was resting for sickness. But was still told bya GM that holding for another LS was against ToS, and that according to TOS I have to do "Anything a GM tells me" which inculdes warping out of the zone.

I warped as was asked, looked at the TOS after logging, got back on and sent the GM a tell again. I told him that holding dynamis wasn't against ToS, and asked for an SGM to file a complaint, at this time he said no that he was having my account reviewed for suspension with an SGM though.

This, along with calling GM's on Lilth, syphur, and others probobly flagged me. And "Bad Packets" was the best they could come up with.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblood
    You're just upset that you lost your account. I also heard from a few people that you actually do abuse your wife. I can only imagine how you treated her when you found out that you lost your account. You should take some time off, see a counsler and learn to be a husband. If I ever run into you in RL, be prepared for an ass beating from me. Husbands that abuse their wives have a special place in hell.
    I laughed at this

To bad this is banned with your taru =(

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5983/ridillvx5.jpg

Kingkai sounds like a CGS name... I think we have about 20 different variations of Kingkai on valefor who all sell gil and camp NMs for a living..

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I hear that you rape your moogle, doesn't make it true. I intentionally avoid this topic not because I am guilty, but because I value Cyndel as a wife, and do not wish to hurt her reputation. She has on many occasions said she would come tell the truth of things, but I avoid it. If you wish to speak on it further, please continue to do so, but I will neitehr confirm or deny the alligations about my personal life.

Back to your LS:

HJ>> They admit to being banned, and Lilth did get a 3 day for POS warp, so yeah. Calling me out for "Bad Packets" is on the same line as me calling them out, when this topic wasn't even about you. It was me asking HOW it could happen, someone asked why I would be flagged, those are the 2 reasons, it HAD NOTHING to do with you, but you all butted in anyway.

Now you look like tools.

I did an allakhazam scan, and it looks as though asyra deleted all of his "LOLDRG" statements he made with Mrbob back in the day. So he can pretend it was just one guy.

At any rate, you look like tools, and you keep making yourselves look worse, so PLEASE by all means, keep posting.

You cheated, you're banned, gtfo and move on with your life already.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rydiu
    Kingkai sounds like a CGS name... I think we have about 20 different variations of Kingkai on valefor who all sell gil and camp NMs for a living..
    On our server, we also had 20-30 RMT with names that started with "King" that is theory number 3 on why I was flagged. Maybe a combo of all of it, flagged me, and bad packets was a reason to just hit my account. Meh whatever.

And keep the personal attacks coming, I love to see your BG rep get thrashed, because the next time you blow out your @$$ here about how awesome your LS is, I can post more SS of you hacking and screwing up on HNM, and use this as referance.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You're fucking banned, do you not comprehend this?

IF you want kingkai i can hook you up with an account you know since i own like 5.

Two factors which made a batterer especially dangerous were spousal rape and alcohol or drug addiction. Surprisingly, only 6 percent of batterers faced legal consequences for their behavior because many of their wives were afraid to report abuse, often for good reason, or didn't realize what their husbands were doing was a crime.
    When she says no, its a crime kia. Even if she is asleep.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

/comfort

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

brb, logging in