FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Why is this thread still going?

And Jingex, post something decent for a change. All of your post on the forums have been shit. You arnt "big". This IS a forum for end game, and if you don't like it I think you should find somewere else to post. I suggest ZAM, they seem to be more "your style".
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but we have quite the moron infestation lately. I think we need to tent the forums and use some roach fumigators to make the folks like Jingex scurry back to Zam.
    I think it was the bahamut and vrtra videos, someone posted our link on ZAM... again....
    Possible. I wonder if there is a way to make a script or something so that if this server gets a referral from allakazham that person's browser is redirected. Preferably to a web site that involves livestock... >_>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And Jingex, post something decent for a change. All of your post on the forums have been shit. You arnt "big". This IS a forum for end game, and if you don't like it I think you should find somewere else to post. I suggest ZAM, they seem to be more "your style".
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but we have quite the moron infestation lately. I think we need to tent the forums and use some roach fumigators to make the folks like Jingex scurry back to Zam.
    I think it was the bahamut and vrtra videos, someone posted our link on ZAM... again....
    Possible. I wonder if there is a way to make a script or something so that if this server gets a referral from allakazham that person's browser is redirected. Preferably to a web site that involves livestock... >_>
    There is.

It involves HTTP_REFERER and iloveewe.com.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

There is, but it probably involves playing with your .htaccess file.

Some quick Googling came up with this link:
    http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3087725.htm

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    There is, but it probably involves playing with your .htaccess file.

Some quick Googling came up with this link:
    http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3087725.htm
    do eeeeeeeeet

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by MikedeeFenrir
    Yearg remember when you where kicked from GOV? Go ahead and tell that story.
    Gladly. I was camping Bloodsucker and Smac was talking shit and I was trying to ignore it. I'm bored killing leeches and have multiples. NP... Horde Lullaby and I'm good. He insists on 'helping' me by trying to pull them off of me, which only results in waking them up and him not being able to pull hate. He types some quip in LS about how I'm a noob and died though I'm still alive.... I say so in LS "I'm alive and can sleep these just fine" and he takes it as a smart ass comment.

He continues fleeing through the area with leeches which essentially MPKs me when I land horde just as he's coming through the area I'm standing in.

My wife and I had rejoined the LS for purely social reasons and were told it was fine. I mentioned how I was MPKed whether intentionally or not (though I definitely made it sound like he was glad to MPK me) Later he starts talking shit about how we were leeching and were only there because Torque (Dave) liked us.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...5-01-36-34.jpg

Blah blah. Apparently we're leeching even though we weren't asking for gear. He's real mature about it and even insults my name. He then kicks my wife (who wasn't even there). As a matter of fact, he never kicked me. I still have a GoV pearl floating around in my box somewhere.

Tinkil later sent me a tell and apologized and asked me and Chal to come back to LS and I said I didn't want to even be social in an LS where that kind of anger has power. Torque also later apologized to me and said he was sad to see us go.

So what was your point about me being 'kicked' from GoV?

My original point was that you will lol anything that Armand does. Kiting Ix'MNK with a 3 organ pop isn't lol worthy even if Armand does it. You wanna lolkitefaf... at least that's lolable. You can't lol things that are reasonable just because you dislike the person. It makes you look like an idiot. Hence my comment about how you'd lolPLD tanking JoL if Armand did it just because it was Armand. It ceases to be funny if it doesn't hold even a nugget of reason.

Nice RL name drop there. You say social but came to DA to camp there and did Limbus. That's your own problem with Smac, I remember us all laughing about it.

PLD/WAR on Faffy you jerkoff. Christ, look @ our setup when we go to DA, PLD/NIN, PLD/NIN, NIN/BRD in the tank PT the other day. ZOGM A NIN/BRD WTFGA!

Please show me where I lol'd a PLD on JOL. I actually have written in my Blog I want to tank JOL as RDM/BRD w/ Draez on PLD/WAR incase I die.

Unless your Kingkai don't post in this thread again, we must await his return.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

PLD/WAR on Faffy you jerkoff. Christ, look @ our setup when we go to DA, PLD/NIN, PLD/NIN, NIN/BRD in the tank PT the other day. ZOGM A NIN/BRD WTFGA!
    Why in god's name do you have 3 tanks on fafnir...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Why in god's name do you have 3 tanks on fafnir...
    One PLD came late and logged in DA so we just threw him in BLM pt for shits and giggles ;x

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Love that.

Eh iv been reading this website for about a year now. I just rarely post anywhere. I just read forums because usually my opinion/info is already said before i get a chance too. :X On alla only got about 20 posts same with KI and basically same everywhere else. lol I'm just sick of seeing mikedees little LOLKITEFAFFY. He posts it everywhere and just gets old to read.

Because you post/read all the sites I go to. I mean I see you registered for Tonka's site just today to comment on his new comic. Oh you're on RunDown's site now! Oh send me a PM please!

GTFO, your point means nothing, afk to play FFVI on GBA and speak of it's greatness. (FYI: 1yr+ banned from KI! Wooo)

This fenrir drama is so gay. I regret thinking that maybe there was a relevant end game discussion going on in here when I clicked the post.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

JSNFJSDNFSJDF DO IT ROFL

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This fenrir drama is so gay. I regret thinking that maybe there was a relevant end game discussion going on in here when I clicked the post.
    /welcome to Fenrir. Everything involves drama, and the fights end up going into shit that isn't relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhearted
    DRAMA is so gay.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Nahh... Fenrir just likes stirring things up. We don't have such classics as Birdhair or QM'd Ridill, we get drama light

JSNFJSDNFSJDF DO IT ROFL
    ooooh ooooh make it redirect to meatspin!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

DO IT ROFLS LOL