Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Accounts banned (Jan. 25)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    EU friend of mine got perm banned...

il quote a line from the Java GM Based Chat

SEL Euro CS Manager Andy: You IP was sending illegal packets which determines you were using a cheat tool. Normally 3rd Party programmes.
    Illegal packets o.O Which 3rd party does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dank
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    EU friend of mine got perm banned...

il quote a line from the Java GM Based Chat

SEL Euro CS Manager Andy: You IP was sending illegal packets which determines you were using a cheat tool. Normally 3rd Party programmes.
    Illegal packets o.O Which 3rd party does that?
    OMG WINDOWER PEOPLE ARE BEING BANNED!!!!

I keed I keed, mostly sounds like a load of bs to me, unless his friend was using something (other than windower I mean)

On a sad note, seems like Asura still being run by RMT, goooo Asura!

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

My Sky LS has gotten 3/4 Ulli's we've camped (last time Ulli didn't pop while our run was still going ;-; ) Sylph is doin pretty fine >.>b

Hopefully Rogberry has been cleared.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Gilgamesh still has its Ulli RMT. :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii
    Fishbots in Pandy are down from 60 earlier today to 25 now, whether or not they were banned I have no idea. It seems too soon since they became mainstream knowledge, perhaps they just logged off (lol).
    Maybe Pandy is just lucky.. I know when Sky was cleared for us, other servers were still complaining about seeing no change there. The RMT are starting to resurface in Sky, but maybe this banning got rid of them again like the last two times did.

Same for the fishbots, if half of ours really did get banned, and other servers see no change, then maybe they don't necessarily get every server every month. Maybe next month, Pandy will be overlooked and they'll get the servers they missed this time.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

anybody have any members of HNM LS's actually being banned for bot claiming?

RmT on Odin still running around in sky. Well GJ on SE for doing banningsm, lets hope fish bots are next. Gotta put my 89 fishing to use somehow. lol.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Sky was empty on Cerberus, the Chinese army camp in Batallia still intact however.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

Only about 10 sky RMT on Ifrit atm. But I think those may be the ones that were still on after the earthquake ;p

If you dont send the email thing to task force rmt less chance of rmt being banned so if everyone has the lawl gms wont do anything motif wont matter if you keep posting about it emo if your not trying pretty much. Not saying to do gm calls send leetter through POL and say what server names etc. more details the better. If your doing this then dunno what to say but sorry ;/

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

On Phoenix, with the first mass banning, the usual Ullikummi group seemed to have only been banned for a couple weeks (or otherwise just laying low). They came back, but haven't gone near Ullikummi as far as I know yet. They've been spotted powerleveling more accounts and killing Elder Goobues. I wouldn't be surprised if this had happened with other servers and will repeat itself this time.

Asura Sky/Tiamat operation is still fully manned.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

anyone noteworthy on unicorn get banned? The other half of pain?

The banfest sucks, why didn't I get banned?

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    If you're looking to get banned, you could always do another "exploratory mission" in Nyzul Isle and post some screenshots now that we know more about the Aldazaal Ruins.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    If you dont send the email thing to task force rmt less chance of rmt being banned so if everyone has the lawl gms wont do anything motif wont matter if you keep posting about it emo if your not trying pretty much. Not saying to do gm calls send leetter through POL and say what server names etc. more details the better. If your doing this then dunno what to say but sorry ;/
    There is no reason why we should have to tell square to watch certain RMT-tastic spots. If they can't figure out that if RMT are crawling all over Ulli, Bune, Sea Serpent Grotto, etc on one server but obviously they wouldn't do the same on others, what the hell are they smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    If you're looking to get banned, you could always do another "exploratory mission" in Nyzul Isle and post some screenshots now that we know more about the Aldazaal Ruins.
    It's not any fun now that it's open. :/

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

At least they fixed exploiting Selbina Quests

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn
    It's not any fun now that it's open. :/
    Nyzul Isle itself isn't, just the runic portal.

Was hoping for more screenshots of the Astral Plinith(s) there with a pic of which map its on.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
    There is no reason why we should have to tell square to watch certain RMT-tastic spots. If they can't figure out that if RMT are crawling all over Ulli, Bune, Sea Serpent Grotto, etc on one server but obviously they wouldn't do the same on others, what the hell are they smoking?
    Well if someone points a un and starts shooting you, you would tell the police . . . or at least the average person would. They wouldn't say oh i'll just wait the police to figure out a random guy on their own. The police get paid way more than GMs and still need help. Fact of the matter is no one is jesus and can watch 100s of thousands people at once. When someone just randomly rants GODAMN GMS DO NOTHING BECAUSE ALL RMT STILL BAN IS FAILURE and they've done nothing but be negative toward GMs deserve to have rmt on their server.

edit: Also my friend tried to get himself bannd one time when he was quitting and it wasnt working, he ported himself on crag of mea (the top) and said he got stuck there and called GM. GM brought him down and did nothing so he said I POS HACKED UP THERE. . . GM still did nothing <,<