Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Anyone in the Philadelphia / Southern NJ area read please

Just a heads up, and shameless plug.

Performing at the Pub on main st. in Palmyra tonight. Go on river road, heading towards Palmyra/Riverside, and its that main strip with the high speed line running through it.

The irish pub whose exact name escapes me atm.

This place is INSANE, all Rutgers U people and tons and tons of girls, its ladies night. ALWAYS a hot spot.

9pm - midnight, classic rock to top 40 and club hits, nothing slow. Some rock thrown in for good measure, kareoke if the crowd wants.

If you come, approach me (DJ Illumanati, ...look for the only fucking DJ in the pub lol, and the 94.1 WYSP Free FM banner) and tell me you're from BG forums, I'll buy you you a beer or shot if you prefer.

Fuck it right, gotta do something - its saturday night.

Man, do a place closer to me sometime, lol. I have a party to go to tonight already or I'd see how far that is.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

damn, i'd go but i am booked. hitting up olde city near pennslanding.

Not there this weekend, but I did pass the message to some friends who are.

Hmmm.. I work at Penn's Landing... haha

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Quickie bump for;

Tonight (sat. 2-10):

Broad St. Pub, Palmyra NJ 9 to midnight (always run beyond, figure 2ish)

Same deal, come talk to me and Ill put your drinks of the DJ tab.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    BG Level

I was born and raised in west philadelphia, but long story short now I live in california so unfortunately I can't come.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Its np =)

Theres a huge crowd there, but I cant stand drunk Thirty something housewives asking for Bon Jovi with their horrible breath all night, so I try to bring the twenty something crowd

I jest. Its a great crowd. Mostly rock (duh) but I throw in top 40 dance like Justin T hits for what I call the Abercrombie crowd.

Its all good people.

Like three people from the forums came out last time, was a good time...and a 150 dollar bar tab for the DJ lol. Screw it, if I say Im buying drinks I am. (psst, the bar picks up MY tab anyway lol )

As we speak Im doin some programming and playlists for tonight, and Ive got some Sublime, Social Distortion, ...to Fergie and Akon. It's all over the place. I'm a heavy metal / rock DJ, and I can do Club/dance/freestyle shit, but this reggeaton shit is beyond my white abilities. I need me a nice bodiqua to show me what Im doin I think. I know Daddy Yankee is gold, but I dont know the rest.

I think Im gonna throw out some Nine Inch Nails too, cause the crowd really loves me at this bar (im their house sat nite DJ even though I work for WYSP Radio). I can get away with it.

...lol "I can tell you wanna fuck" 504 boyz is definately going in.

Come on out if you're in this area guys, I'll show you a good time - promise =)

Tonight (sat. 2-10):

Broad St. Pub, Palmyra NJ 9 to midnight (always run beyond, figure 2ish)

Im out, gotta haul my shit over the bar. Hope to see some of yall, and dont be shy - introduce yourselves. Oh, and this time dont say "Um, Jerseyprophet?" in front of people haha - either Wil or DJ Illumanati lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    I was born and raised in west philadelphia, but long story short now I live in california so unfortunately I can't come.
    I see what you did there.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I would plug myself too, but I get the feeling that UK is a bit of a long trip for most of the people on here.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Really not plugging it, the place is packed. I just wanna see if I can draw any of these people outta their room and come get drunk and listen to badly mix'ed music =)

3 came last time and I got the name of the place wrong lol (its Broad St Pub).

Meh, all my plugs are free, the radio station does it for me. I just get paid either way.

Fuck, I gotta get to this gig and off the internet god damn.

Are you a DJ as well?

Sprechen Sie Deutsches? Sie scheinen, Deutsches zu sprechen.
    Verzeihen Sie mir, den ich nicht korrektes Deutsches in den Jahren gesprochen hatte. Ich war in Deutschland geboren und ich bin sehr stolz, deutsch zu sein, eines Tages, das ich zu meinem Erbe zurückbringe und dort wieder lebe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagel
    Did you happen to spend most of your days on a playground?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Drum and bass all the way :L

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Drum and Bass DJ? Coolness sir!

I'd love to see what sort of beat machines you use...pics? Describe?

Translation:

Because of your signature, I just asked if you speak German, then hit on you like I did to Kuno that time.

Kidding, I said Im a proud German and havent spoken it correctly in years but am looking foward to one day returning to my heritage, returning to Germany.

FUCK IM GONNA BE LATE ><

I gotta get off the net and pack up for the gig at the bar god damn it lol

Im drinking Smirnoff Apple Vodka and enjoying the chat on the forum, so I havent got off my gorgeous ass to go yet. Ima be late ><

Old Merits
    BG Level

My setup is pretty basic, 2 technics mk II's, 3 channel mixer, and I hook up my computer to the third channel along with (usually) trakster. Rarely will I mix vinyl with PC (I use the record out on my mixer to go through the line in on my computer so I can auto-sync songs when I do), and I don't really like using a computer since it's not 'the same' so I mostly stick to my decks.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Nice man oO

X 2:

http://www.techno.cz/misc/images/2003/pioneer1000c.jpg

Virtual DJ running on my latop controlled by:

http://www.dancevibes.be/images/revi...k2-quarter.jpg

and my mixer:

http://www.sonicftp.com/news/images/denon_dnx1500s.jpg

Um also, reminder:

Come tonight people! Log off for 2 hours and come get some beer and good times with ol' DJ illumanati, spinning the best rock and lots of shit in between.

Broad St. Pub, off of river road, in Palmyra NJ (near philly =)), 9-12 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    I would plug myself too, but I get the feeling that UK is a bit of a long trip for most of the people on here.
    UK onry.

Drum and Bass eh? The new poncey Roni Size intelligent DnB or dirty, filthy old skool? (I'm old)

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    UK onry.

Drum and Bass eh? The new poncey Roni Size intelligent DnB or dirty, filthy old skool? (I'm old)
    I would have said Roni Size is dirthy, filty old skool (he certainly hasn't released anything in time; I actually saw him a few months ago and he was quite disappointing). I'm more into liquid funk kinda hospital records stuff when I'm not in a club, but when I am in a club then anything goes. Seeing DJ Zinc on Friday, maybe, hopefully he will be good. Favourite DJ's are Danny Byrd and Bryan G (Also like Nu:Tone, this guy I know is cousins with him and Logistics). Used to like High Contrast but his latest shit has been, well, shit. But maybe I'm just bitter because I missed the limited pre-release promo's of Everythings Different from the hospital shop :<

Vobent

In west clowndelphia..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i go to rowan so i guess your pretty close but... lol19onry
    if you can get me in w/o ID id come