+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Password help please     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Password help please

So i will shorten the story but Password is changed so im waiting for pol live chat to open. Last time i talk to them they wanted my address phone # an credit card. Now this is when the problem comes in friend has his card info an address on account cause he put his info in about 3months ago when he took over my account for awhile. Only thing on account that is really mine is name an last name.Does anyone think that they would take my old card id an address if i tell em or am i screwed till somehow i can talk to friend ingame to do it?

Maybe your friend is the one who changed the password in the first place. I don't think they'll accept just a name. If it were that easy, account sellers could just make sure to find out the name of the person they're selling it to, then call up and say "hay I'm such-and-such but my friend has the credit card", then get their accoutn back.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I been trying to get a hold of him but cant get in game so its not all that easy :/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Generally when asking for a password change/retreival they require the following (and are incredibly strict):

-Credit Card last four digits
    -Billing Address
    -CD Key Registration Number

They're not even bothered about your name.

If you don't mind me asking, why bother?
    If your card info isn't there, and you quit, surely it helps?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone know what time it is in pst zone >..> what time there open an im drawing blank.
    I guess it is worth a shot if he really changed my pw on me idc if i dot get it back but i dont want to have the feeling that it was stolen from me.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dont* also when i quit the first time people said they would rather me delete char an be remeber as a friend then let someone else take over an ruin what i worked so hard for.

Idk but if he did really take my char like a little bitch then i got some nice drama for bg about this kid. >.>

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You sound like someone clinging onto their char so they can have sneaky, dirty frequents into the gaming world.

You're obviously not ready to quit yet, so get it back and stop quitting already XD

Right now:

15:25 GMT
    10:25 PST

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yea i know i miss gand an the 3yrs we had together. wth pol chat should have been open 1hr ago lazy basterds. anyone see kyoshiro or huytina tell them to please E-mail me or come here so i can talk to em.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

so you're trying to come back?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

kinda im not gonna be able to play much like the good old days. But i doubt i will get my char back since kyo is dodging me. I just miss pld for some reason i dont think i will be able to quit till it is 75.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So i know this is prob a longshot but if anyone can or wants to help me get my char back i will be forever in you debt. I think i could find a few ways to help you like free teles pl's an other stuff. Pm me if you want to help me out please

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

You need to be able to tell them the birthday registered on the acct, the reg number, the credit card number on the account, the address on the account, and I t hink your security question? before they'll give you your password.

If you can't give them all 5 things, they won't give it back to you. End of story.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

crap :/

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    You need to be able to tell them the birthday registered on the acct, the reg number, the credit card number on the account, the address on the account, and I t hink your security question? before they'll give you your password.

If you can't give them all 5 things, they won't give it back to you. End of story.
    My friend got it back with 3.... and alot if persuasion >.> I think I read somewhere a "minimum of 3" in some FAQ they recently updated or w/e.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pol has me on hold for long time ;; but music is okay. Just lady saying please hold is annoying after the 56th time

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just got off phone with them :/ Pol is useless 30mins of waiting to just hear we are sorry we can not help you.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Popeh Stein
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

As we had already told you.

Look at it from a different angle.

You logged on one day just to find that someone who knew you, had contacted a GM in an attempt to get your password. "Yea, i know his name. It's ...."

At that point you'd be screaming FFXI GM's/Help give out information freely and breaking data protection laws.

Yeah it sucks, but at the end of the day - you let others control your account and everything that secures it.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

If SE was smart, they would let you tell them your Birthday/CC#/Address/Name to confirm its you, then you can have them mail the password to the address tied to the account. Yeah... I wish

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have few ppl bothering person who has my pw. I hope he gives it back :/

You're a fucking idiot. You go through a 20 page thread, giving Taj your account in the hope it gets banned so you'll never come back and you can fuck over some guy, now you want to come back?

Seriously, along with your abysmal grasp of English, this just makes me hope you stop posting here sooner rather than later.