+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Sony is getting owned in the face, PS3 ISO loader?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEcoiaO6AY&eurl=

lol this is really awesome lmao.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

THATS RIGHT FIGHT THE EVIL POWER

SONY IS OBVIUSLY THE DEVIL INCARNATE AND WE ALL MUST POST ABOUT HOW MUCH WE HATE THEM, CAUSE OBVIUSLY WE HAVEN'T ENOUGH ALREADY.

btw, im not bitching at you OP D:

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

yea...all the sony bashing posts are getting annoying really fast.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Jesus christ. I might get a PSP now. I feel more comfortable getting a PSP then a PS3 >_>

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Yeah i cant believe square ditched their new engine so fast, kinda lawl material. Oh well, whatever makes the best games in the end.

We've been looking to hire somebody in Japan, to be our representative there. It's really hard to find somebody who speaks really good English, knows our technology well, is native Japanese, has an engineering background, can answer complex questions. We're looking; the job's open.
    <insert 'wut' pic of Sage Sundi here>

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

sweet.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hmmm, if this still works by the time FFT comes out, it may warrant a purchase.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

where did you see PS3 game running on psp? That was a PS3 iso being loaded from harddrive.

Its an iso loader not a PS3 emulator for PSP. There is no way for the PSP to be able to handle Ridge Racer 7, otherwise who needs a PS3 .

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

PS3 on PSP????

Where did you get that from the video? This video never shows a PSP. Wait...maybe you have never booted a PS3 up. The PSP and PS3 GUI look very similar (in fact they are the same, the PS3 just has a fuck ton more options and shit).

Edit: beating to the punch...just barely.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You realize that the highest memory stick that the PSP accepts is a 4GB right? Therefore, you can't play PS2 games on it either, PSX onry.

Old Merits
    BG Level

re: Sony hating

$600
    Cocky attitudes shown by company officials
    no must have games yet
    $600

These are all reasons people want Sony to be taken down a notch or three. If Sony wasn't guilty of all of the above, things would be peachy. Feel free to ridicule Nintendo/Microsoft fanboys who hate Sony for no other reason, but don't pretend Sony is in good standing with gamers in regards to the PS3, or even the PSP.

Banned.

BG Level

Nintendo and even Microsoft are just as assholeish as Sony. God damn Reggie is an annoying bastard.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by yukijin
    where did you see PS3 game running on psp? That was a PS3 iso being loaded from harddrive.

Its an iso loader not a PS3 emulator for PSP. There is no way for the PSP to be able to handle Ridge Racer 7, otherwise who needs a PS3 .
    Hmm you are right, sorry never seen a PS3 menu before and this guy does alot of PSP homebrew stuff so i assumed its PSP i thought he was loading the game from a normal HD with the linux dev kit. Sorry

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Nintendo and even Microsoft are just as assholeish as Sony. God damn Reggie is an annoying bastard.
    Reggie is at least funny about being a dick.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsu
    Quote Originally Posted by yukijin

Hmm you are right, sorry never seen a PS3 menu before and this guy does alot of PSP homebrew stuff so i assumed its PSP i thought he was loading the game from a normal HD with the linux dev kit. Sorry
    The PS3 uses the same menu as the PSP, except it has about x3 the options.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    You realize that the highest memory stick that the PSP accepts is a 4GB right? Therefore, you can't play PS2 games on it either, PSX onry.
    i don't think that it's because of the storage limit that you can't play ps2 games. There are 1.6gb -3gb games outthere too. Most prolly you can't play it is because of the system spec of psp. Then again someday out there it might be possible?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    8GB coming out in next month, and till the end of 2008, early 2009, we will have 32GB memory sticks.

The PSP and PS3 have same menu system XMB. Its cool if you didnt notice cause it does look very similar except for a few added options. But that would've been cool. Anyways there are hardcore discussions if the iso loader actually works or its a fake.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I realize it has the capacity to WORK with more, but right now you can't go over 4GB, hence why playing PS3 games on the PSP is impossible... and the same goes for PS2 ATM.

I'm sure that when highest GB sticks will be made available, PS2 games will be able to be played on the PSP with the right emulation, because the PSP is definitely strong enough for at least "graphically-challenged" ps2 games, if you will (aka any game that isn't the FFs. )