+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vanguard installation =(     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Vanguard installation =(

I just got done dling the 5 data files and the setup, but about half way through installation on vanguard it tells me vgd.exe has encountered an error and needs to shut down ; ; Is this like a common fixable problem or am i going to have to redownload all the data cabs?

dont know but the forum of choice for Vanguard players is http://www.tentonhammer.com They have alot of technical help there due to ALL of the technical problems with the game. I got a couple RL friends playing and they want me to play too, but after reading those forums i am kinda skeptical to start playing now. Kinda hard to drop the $50 on a game that still has the bugs Vanguard has but i am guessing i will be on in a month

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

game played like wow mixed with EQ. basic models textured out the ass, ugly imo.

Banned.

BG Level

I really dont care about graphics at this second :D I'd prefer getting it running before having a graphic debate

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

other than theres a good bit of issues with it atm and that you'd prolly get more help on their forums for this issue, aint much else to say =/