Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Upcoming Version Update (02/09/2007)

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics.../1412/1412.jpg

The next FINAL FANTASY XI version update is scheduled to take place in early March.

We are currently working on implementing the long-awaited chocobo racing system, as well as new missions, quests, monsters, Assault areas, and more! Along with various system additions and improvements, we will also be raising the maximum level of the beastman armies in Besieged.

Further version update details will be released in an upcoming Topics article. Stay tuned!
    Lazy asses.

Re: Upcoming Version Update (02/09/2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Winged
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics.../1412/1412.jpg

The next FINAL FANTASY XI version update is scheduled to take place in early March.

We are currently working on implementing the long-awaited chocobo racing system, as well as new missions, quests, monsters, Assault areas, and more! Along with various system additions and improvements, we will also be raising the maximum level of the beastman armies in Besieged.

Further version update details will be released in an upcoming Topics article. Stay tuned!
    Lazy asses.
    Areas?!

New missions! About time

And yeah that's all there is to comment, I guess wait till next week for maybe an extra detail.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

What is taking so long to program? If it's the chocobo racing, it's better have a complex and fun gameplay. I seriously fear chocobo racing is going to become as popular as ballista in 2 months

I supose it's too early to complain about the update, but it might end up being boring if the assault/mission last as long as they did last time. (7 days for assault, 2h for mission).

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I haven't played in a few months but I fail to see how this chocobo racing thing is going to work, if you max out your STR and END on your chocobo its going to be the exact same speed and endurance as anyone else who has maxed it out, unless they add some kind of boost your speed thing? lol

No idea, but it seems made of fail

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

FUCK, YES, MORE BESIEGED CHANGES!!!!WOO

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender
    FUCK, YES, MORE BESIEGED CHANGES!!!!WOO
    Need hydra/cerberus/khimairai in it now.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Who else got semi-excited as they read: "we will also be raising the maximum level..."?

I'm guessing a third Beastmen NM to accompany the kings, or maybe one of the older NMs replaced (new NM in place of Fleetfinger, etc.) Definitely some of those new monsters too.

I can see myself in front of the troll's astral plinth already. 8)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    Who else got semi-excited as they read: "we will also be raising the maximum level..."?
    I panicked a little

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I did! Bastard SE...

Old Merits
    BG Level

I did also :/

Black Belt
    BG Level

Still waiting for the pit and colosseum.

And I really hope that this whole "new mission" shit would be something challenging for a change.

I don't care what anyone said about the difficulty of CoP, it's one of the most fun experience that gives me feeling of accomplishment in this game.

So far, the only thing remotely challenging on ToAU is "The Black Coffin" mission, and for an uncapped BC, it sure was filled with bunch of pussy mobs with 1 semi-challenging boss.

I like it better when an uncapped BC involve a bastard with access to level 4 SC with an untargetable bunch of cronies.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Yeah, I agree. I hope they do something to make TOA just a little more difficult..

[quote="Zilong"]Still waiting for the pit and colosseum.
    I don't care what anyone said about the difficulty of CoP, it's one of the most fun experience that gives me feeling of accomplishment in this game.
    quote]
    The only reason ToAU is this easy is because SE only listens to Alla. They are all like "OMG RIVERNE SITE A01 IS SO HARD /quit"
    So SE was like ok.. lets make every BC that's uncapped actually a 60 cap, but w/o the cap ok?

I did as well. >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Finally some new story. Goddamn it feels like ages since I finished the most up to date mission.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

I hope the final expansion is hella hard so it lasts a long time...

A. Body
    BG Level

It got my attention, that's for damn sure.

Level 7(+?) Besieged is still a shaker, though.
    I find it more than a little funny that they're uping the ante.
    Not that I don't think it should go up to 11, but the nub to serious player ratio has always been bad.
    It would be nice if Besieged dragged out HNM groups as a matter of course, but I guess Sanction bonus has to be a lil bit better before that happens all the time.
    Even so, it's still a deluge of nubs and idles.

I had a feeling they'd make it March; when we didn't get word on the last week of January, I was 95% sure of it.
    However, I also knew they wouldn't make us wait too long.
    We'd be bitching our asses off if it was mid-March or later, what a difference a day makes...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeh I do wish the missions were as challenging as what CoP was, so far it has seemed pretty dull. I hope that missions and assaults come together at the end to get access to the new end game area so that it is actually challenging for people to get access like it was challenging to get sea, that or stop making the missions so damn easy.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Minions
    I hope the final expansion is hella hard so it lasts a long time...
    Final part will probably be to track down and kill Dark Rider. Since he is so hard to find. Or he will be the equivilant of 6-4 in CoP.

Bah they will use the radar you have to finally track him to a BC area and you fight him there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast