Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

KNOCK IT THE F*CK OFF. [Another rant.]

People, this does not look good, KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF. I'm sick of seeing douche bags with this haircut. I was walking downtown today and seen about 3 people with their hair cut like this, YOU DONT LOOK COOL KNOCK IT THE -FUCK- OFF.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5...inecutedu4.jpg
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3488/hair1sp4.jpg

Also since its on the topic, KNOCK THIS THE FUCK OFF TOO. ITS NOT 1942 GOD DAMNIT:
    http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8918/1309180tl4.jpg
    IM LOOKING AT YOU, Jessica Simpson

/pissed off. Go on with your days.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

vintage Hollywood is "in" and honestly looks beautiful on alot of stars. Plus, alot of guys look extremely handsome with that haircut.

So, QQ more.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    vintage Hollywood is "in" and honestly looks beautiful on alot of stars. Plus, alot of guys look extremely handsome with that haircut.

So, QQ more.
    I guess if you're into white trash and wife beaters I guess I could see that looking good.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Buzzcuts?

New Merits
    BG Level

whats wrong with it? lol

blax n gunz
    BG Level

A lot of guys go to inept barbers and end up looking like someone who just got jumped into a mexican gang with that haircut.
    Fixed. I hate that haircut also, if only because about 1/2 of every guy I see sporting it has it because his friends have it, with the other half doing it because they actually are messican gangster wannabes.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I'd rather a guy have a buzzcut and wear a tank top than a guy have his hair down over his eyes and wear size negative 0 jeans because he's trying to be a scene kid.

But, both can be very very goodlooking if they do it right.

man, first it was emo hair now it's buzz cuts. make up your fucking mind on what you hate.

plus i like the old Hollywood look, so .

A lot of people with that haircut are not trying to look cool. It is an efficient easy to get haircut that is cool (literally, buzz cuts own in the summer).

This is a weird time of year for them though..

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    A lot of people with that haircut are not trying to look cool. It is an efficient easy to get haircut that is cool (literally, buzz cuts own in the summer).

This is a weird time of year for them though..
    also cheap, since you or a roommate can do it

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

football season u don't get helmet hair, its a little bit cooler. And when u wake up in the morning u don't even have to touch it.

did you just get your ass beat by a bunch of white boys with shaved heads or something?

Old Merits
    BG Level

I had a friend in college who hated white baseball caps with sexual team names on them, like "Cocks" or "Beavers." He also hated people who 'front-tucked,' which meant they only tucked in the front part of their shirts, or something. Can't say I ever noticed that trend.

Something I've always hated was the white rock necklace. Usually worn fratboys or other people who commonly wore polo shirts. A necklace of hundreds of thin little white stones; I'm sure you've seen them around. No, I don't have a good reason to hate them. Do you need one?

New Merits
    BG Level

Dude some people don't look good with longer hair, and some don't care to deal with the upkeep of having longer hair. Buzzcut ftw.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire
    man, first it was emo hair now it's buzz cuts. make up your fucking mind on what you hate.
    Quoted for fucking truth lol. Its amazing just how much some people can get worked up over somebody else's hair style.

I've seen people on this forum complain about long "emo" hair, the short messy gelled hair look, and now this. Please explain to me a hair style that you would consider acceptable. >_>;

I know I keep my hair long because its the only way that it looks halfway decent on me, oh no burn me at the stake. I look like a dorky freak with short hair, so I keep it long.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How can anyone care about this? A haircut? God damn people are so judgementle.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I care because they flout it around like its cool. Its not, if your too fucking poor to afford a haircut, what ever, when you get this haircut and act like "IM TOUGH I BEAT MY WIFE etc etc" and what is acceptable? a normal haircut, stop being a goddamn freak. At the risk of sounding raciest this haircut looks okay on black men, but it looks like "WTF ARE YOU DOING" on a white guy.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    and what is acceptable? a normal haircut, stop being a goddamn freak.
    Oh, gee thanks for the pointer. I'll go get a "normal" haircut right away. I'll be able to sleep much better knowing that Senoska on teh interweb approves of my hair.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I shave my head a lot. Has nothing to do with kfed. I do it a lot when it summer rolls around like other people mentioned. Its a haircut I can do on my own when Im too busy/poor to go get it cut. 8)

I also think *some* chicks who go for a vintage look are hot.

I'd rather a guy have a buzzcut and wear a tank top than a guy have his hair down over his eyes and wear size negative 0 jeans because he's trying to be a scene kid.
    Finally a girl who hates that effeminate look!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    I care because they flout it around like its cool. Its not, if your too fucking poor to afford a haircut, what ever, when you get this haircut and act like "IM TOUGH I BEAT MY WIFE etc etc" and what is acceptable? a normal haircut, stop being a goddamn freak. At the risk of sounding raciest this haircut looks okay on black men, but it looks like "WTF ARE YOU DOING" on a white guy.
    You're basing your opinion on people doing this to be cool. As far as I am concerned, people can live their lives the way they want to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast