FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Found some new ones out in Bubu Peninsula earlier today
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...311_175134.png

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Can confirm Buburimu Peninsula, at least on Phoenix.

G-10 to H-10, the southern beach.

http://ddrwolfgirl.no-ip.org/images/...bufishbots.jpg

Not sure what they're catching, I stood there for about 10 minutes, one got a shall shell, that's it.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeli
    Can confirm Buburimu Peninsula, at least on Phoenix.

G-10 to H-10, the southern beach.

http://ddrwolfgirl.no-ip.org/images/...bufishbots.jpg

Not sure what they're catching, I stood there for about 10 minutes, one got a shall shell, that's it.
    same thing in valkrum kaeli, i just didnt screenshot it Q_Q

*EDIT* going to upload it now i did screenshot it lol

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/508...6132456zj4.jpg

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We need some Bounty Hunters added to the small coastline in north Sauromugue Champaign where Deadly Dodo spawns. Sorry no pic >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Fishbot Locations

Nashuma, fishbots are there 24/7

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

There is a small part of valk that the gobs run right by and don't agro anyone if you fish there.... Kinda makes all the gobs pointless in the zone. Hopefully they will fix it or remove the gobs so we can exp on the beaches again :P

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

you can actually take SS, without windower on PC, just hit printscreen, alt tab (i know ffxi will shut off etc), open paint or so, and ctrl+v it, works for me

Banned.

BG Level

you can actually take SS, without windower on PC, just hit printscreen, alt tab (i know ffxi will shut off etc), open paint or so, and ctrl+v it, works for me
    Fraps make it much easier. Or any program that allows you instantly take pictures of your desktop/screen.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hm? Don't have to Alt-Tab.

Scroll Lock > Print Screen makes a rather low resolution SS in an obscure folder under Playonline. Just do a search for jpg.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the original post says RMT schemes. Also dunno if this is well known or not, but anyway...

After Dynamis - Bastok today I noticed a bunch of naked lvl 1 mules with random RMT like names. There was at least a dozen I counted. They seem to have been named in 'pairs' (2 had similar names, usually one consisting of same letters 1 just had an extra letter appended to it, and same race/face). One would run back and forth from the Delivery box, while the other stayed outside the MH. I determined they were trading gil for what I assume is a way to try and trick the RMT activity tracker. I began spamming trade on them and many actually inputted random gil amounts into trade (lowest was 350,962g, highest nearly 800k) but they were smart enough to check the trader name before accepting. I put a GM call in and continued to spam trade on them until a GM replied. There's a small collage of screen-shots I took of the RMT in the spoiler.

Sorry again if this is the wrong place to post, or if this is already well known.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I actually saw the same thing on Carbuncle today, and was doing the same thing. Mine were also going over to Proud Beard (the starter gear NPC) and talking to him...

They seemed to smarten up after I started bothering them and did the transactions from their mog house instead.

DAKPluto

I wonder if they did trade to you if the RMT Pwner would identify you as a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance.

Saw same thing as Kirkle stated 3 weeks ago.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I was in Bastok again today and noticed a new batch of random lettered naked mules. This time though they were running to Proud Beard which others have mentioned. I traded one and he put in 10 Wildgrass seeds and actually traded them to me. Not sure if he made a mistake or was just giving me grass seeds... Hopefully I won't be flagged as an RMT and banned cause of the successful trade lol...

(The seeds NPC'd to Proud Beard for 81g each btw)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

lol making money 81 gil at a time!

make sure your reporting these guys to the special task force

pol.com > usa > serv and support (left side near bottom) > email support > report to special task force

i did that along with few other people for a devil manta botter and they were gone next mass-banning.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Shiva server in Bastok

I see this happening a lot on Shiva at the Bastok Mines MH. One of the times I saw this going on I called a GM. I mentioned that I thought it quite strange that these mules were going through the wall next to the NPC as opposed to through the MH entrance. Maybe they are selling off gear/materials from hacked accounts? The GM did nothing per usual.

Sephiroth_Owa 13

I've seen it on Pandy server as well. Tried trading nothing but it's going on in other cities as well and other parts of Bastok....
    Bastok Mines/Markets
    Sandy South/Port
    Windy mainly Woods
    Seems to be the fastest routes to npc's and d-boxs.
    And yes same faces and so on.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Noticed the same thing on Ramuh, same models (hume M) and their names do have a pattern, it was something similar to Ammtlm, Ammtlk. Gotta double check and report them.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lots of Bah___ mules on Bahamut in Bastok Mines. Always running back and forth etc.

Definatly not rmt. No sir.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast