Closed Thread
Page 1224 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 1174 1214 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Who wanted this exactly? Naruto's generation was the generation we all wanted and expected to surpass the old. It was the generation we all grew up with. It was an incredibly long journey with the payoff being an established sense of peace for the foreseeable future. Not even a generation later Konoha is in ruins once again? Naruto and Sasuke are seemingly dead from an enemy that's popped out of nowhere, despite having literally beaten god level shinobis before? Fuck outta here.

The most people expected out of Baruto was a nice little prolong epilogue. Not a flat-out slap in the face that the last 10+ years meant nothing.
    Honestly to me it always felt like the older ninja were far stronger than the new. I mean hell madara was essentially the strongest enemy throughout the series with 0 training for the entirety of Naruto's existence. Until a literal god showed up and plot-armor abounded. Wasn't the entire ninja war finale people from the 4th's generation and before who were literally asswhipping everyone until golden boy naruto showed up? And good god at anytime harashima showed up.

Spoiler: show
    Tobirama will forever be the realest nigga in that series tho.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post

Also, I understand everyone's point of the destroyed village but ya'll acting like it the village wasn't destroyed before. Least we forget that the 3rd Hokage saw it wrecked twice, the 4th didn't leave through it when it was done in and the 5th Hokage got her shit pushed in and was benched for a damn long time.

Its been destroyed enough lol. Its overused. Do something else to show us how serious shit is. I'm still interested in the manga, I just don't like this one part.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Honestly to me it always felt like the older ninja were far stronger than the new. I mean hell madara was essentially the strongest enemy throughout the series with 0 training for the entirety of Naruto's existence. Until a literal god showed up and plot-armor abounded. Wasn't the entire ninja war finale people from the 4th's generation and before who were literally asswhipping everyone until golden boy naruto showed up? And good god at anytime harashima showed up.

Spoiler: show
    Tobirama will forever be the realest nigga in that series tho.

Ehhh.... Fodder was getting their ass kicked, sure. But all the named characters were winning their fights and sealing all the zombies. Even Madara would have gotten his ass beat if not for the multiple ridiculous power ups he got After he lost his fight against tobirama a hundred years ago. Rinnegan, unlimited chakra, regeneration. He was pretty cheap once he came back.

Naruto's fights basically went to shit the moment Dr. Wily's robots became the enemy trump card. Perhaps the only real benefit of a reboot would be the kids' styles being more grounded, but I'm sure they'll play up on the trope of being even better than last generation and doing what their folks did at younger ages. Oh well.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We've already seen a vanishing RasenganSpiritBomb.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I already hate the ninjutsu tool, cheap shit

Can understand it being the possible catalyst of the conflict, though. Think if like 1 in 100 people could become a decent ninja. That'll probably breed a form of resentment, especially with memories of things like Pain blowing up the city or people getting caught up in Infinite Tsukiyomi. The other 99 were just trying to get by when they get pulled into the ninja bullshit.

Guess a more reasonable comparison would be the jump from swords to guns. Not everyone's gonna be good with a sword, but put a gun in someone's hand and their killing efficiency will jump up exponentially. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some other side effect to these tools since they don't need chakra.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Can understand it being the possible catalyst of the conflict, though. Think if like 1 in 100 people could become a decent ninja. That'll probably breed a form of resentment, especially with memories of things like Pain blowing up the city or people getting caught up in Infinite Tsukiyomi. The other 99 were just trying to get by when they get pulled into the ninja bullshit.

Guess a more reasonable comparison would be the jump from swords to guns. Not everyone's gonna be good with a sword, but put a gun in someone's hand and their killing efficiency will jump up exponentially. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some other side effect to these tools since they don't need chakra.
    Legend of Korra Season 1 lol

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

woot back to fillers for 3 episodes

BG Level

Woot after 1 real episode it's back to fillers!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

#catastropicplanetarydevastation

Insane!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Woot after 1 real episode it's back to fillers!
    Shit like this is why i'm glad I read the manga back when it was still going, its so frustrating to try and get into the story when its nothing but filler spam amongst story episodes

BG Level

Btw Boruto manga 2 got posted June 2nd,

http://readms.com/r/boruto/002/3445/1

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Soon we'll have roboninjas.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Assuming you didn't watch the movie?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm annoyed the manga just retells the movie rather than picks up where it left off, but hey, whatevs.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Why is the art so terrible?

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph