Closed Thread
Page 14 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

what i got from it was that orochimaru attempted the mind-body transfer on sasuke, but sasuke was able to stop the transfer by sheer willpower and won the battle of the minds. basically keeping orochimarus soul in his body, but keeping control over his at the same time effectively "killing" orochimaru.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

wtfffff

So sasuke = orochimaru and sasuke now?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    wtfffff

well yes and no. remember earlier in the series where orochimaru had to switch bodies cause sasuke didn't arrive early enough right, orochimaru explained the process there. the persons soul whom body he posses still exists but only some parts of it.

he's basically holding oro's soul hostage inside his body

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    wtfffff

well yes and no. remember earlier in the series where orochimaru had to switch bodies cause sasuke didn't arrive early enough right, orochimaru explained the process there. the persons soul whom body he posses still exists but only some parts of it.

it in sasukes body? i thought it said its an alternative dimension created by orochimaru for sole purpose of the ritual?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by finale23
    wtfffff

it in sasukes body? i thought it said its an alternative dimension created by orochimaru for sole purpose of the ritual?
    I would say it's a place inside the body/mind. Kind of like how Naruto talks to the Kyuubi (and Sasuke could see it).

Rofl @ the little yaoi kage bunshin thing. And zomg at Suigetsu getting Zabuza's sword.

And wtf at the girl's non-existent ass. <_<

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Rofl @ the little yaoi kage bunshin thing. And zomg at Suigetsu getting Zabuza's sword.

And wtf at the girl's non-existent ass. <_<

here's hoping it's rin and not another new ninja >.>

i'm hazarding a geuss sasuke is mobilizing the strongest of orochimarus container choices and is gonna set out against akatsuki soon

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i'm hazarding a geuss sasuke is mobilizing the strongest of orochimarus container choices and is gonna set out against akatsuki soon
    Rin is dead according to Kakashi. Kakashi once told Sasuke that all his close ones are dead. And it wouldn't make sense to have a much older teammate anyway

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dekamii

Rin is dead according to Kakashi. Kakashi once told Sasuke that all his close ones are dead. And it wouldn't make sense to have a much older teammate anyway
    well i never said rin would be the next teammate and while kakashi did say that, it's never been stated she died. Maybe they had a falling out and she thought kakashi was too gung ho about letting obito die? they haven't revealed as such just yet :wink:

I love cliffhangers. I <3 the shark teeth. MIST NINJAS ALL HAVE SHARK TEETH! I dare say it's l337.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

small fonts only!
    and oh yeah u totally forgot about the huge ass BUSTER SWORD

Zabuza's big ass fucking cleaver puts the Buster sword to shame.

Although Donovan's (Dark Stalkers) sword > Zabuza's. ^O^

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Um...Zabuza kinda owned back then he said some pretty cool lines like "i'll bring u to hell" something like that lol

Buster Sword:
    Cloud > Berserk (DC game) > Ridill (not a buster but whatever) > Donovan (his looks too cheesy) ^O^

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I loved the episode where Zabuza first found their team. They are all walking along and his big ass sword just flies over all of them into the tree. Now that is a good entrance for a character. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by dekamii
    Um...Zabuza kinda owned back then he said some pretty cool lines like "i'll bring u to hell" something like that lol

Buster Sword:
    Cloud > Berserk (DC game) > Ridill (not a buster but whatever) > Donovan (his looks too cheesy) ^O^
    But.. Donovan was the original big ass sword dooder. :< PLUS HE FUCKING SURFED ON IT!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Due to numerous requests and death threats addressed to Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC headquarters in Gnaa, Nigeria, we have decided to release Naruto Shippuuden 006 from hostage situation for our fans to enjoy. We promise we will never do another 75k download for Pitagora Switch stunt, as that show has clearly failed it and will be promptly removed from our lineup at our earliest convenience. Thanks to all the fans for showing us the light.

Update: STOP FUCKING SENDING US FEEDBACK SAYING HOW YOU'RE SMARTER THAN US AND THAT THIS NEW EPISODE IS PITAGORA SWITCH RENAMED. IT ISN'T, WE'RE NOT THAT STUPID. lol?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

it was a fake episode 006 but it's still worth it for a download. the fake episode shows how the pace for the anime should be....if they are going to show naruto like how they are right now, it would take around 144 weeks to catch up to the current manga.

btw..the real episode 006-007 raw is out today

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yea I'm waiting for it to show up on bit torrent. Where do you get manga ? I have never read one an seems interesting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/messages.msnw

usually has it on par with narutofan or even faster if it's a sequal to a cliffhanger issue.

click the pictures link on the left side on thursday night/friday to check for new issues, or use narutofan to check if there is a new issue out and just camp the pictures section again for the translated version.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

um i don't really read the manga....but you can get it from narutofan.com

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast